Help You

Come through

A week has passed since Andy woke up, Junjin was yearning to get back to work, he missed the little munchkins in the pediatrics department. He was given the clearance by Kyesang to be discharged even though it was against Hyesungs orders. Junjin snuck out of his private room wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses to avoid being seen by security, the chairman had sent an order to report if Park Choongjae or Lee Sunho was seen at any of the affiliated hospitals. He took the back door and on his way out he ran into Eric, "Junjin, you're leaving already?" he questioned. "Oh, Hyung, yeah I think I should lay low for a while away from the hospital", Junjin lowered his cap and answered. "Did you tell Andy?", Eric raised his eyebrows, Junjin gripped his hat tighter, "I- I think it's better if he doesn't I don't want him to get in trouble again with his family, I will go find Vincent alone." Eric nodded his head, he hugged Junjin before bidding the surgeon goodbye. "Be safe and rational Jin-ah, I won't know how to face Andy if anything happened to you", Eric patted him on the back, "I will Hyung, don't worry", he assured him before jumping into a taxi. 
Andy was off the oxygen mask now and was well enough to roam around his room, his grandmother had sent someone to look for him, unlike Junjin who needed to hide Andy didn't need to. There was always someone standing outside his room observing until yesterday Dongwan had flipped out. "My patient had requested no visitors of any type to visit him, including non-authorized security guards sent by Chairman Lee, I ask you kindly to make your way to the exit and send the Chairman my regards." Dongwan held his hand out and gestured towards the exit of the hospital. It was the talk of the day, all the nurses were gushing over Dongwan because of that incident, Andy now was looking out the window, from his room he had the view of the city and mountains, it was calm, he likes calm. Ever since a few days ago when Andy confessed his love back to Junjin the two had been, well, a little awkward. They would only smile at eachother, but barely made any eye contact, they didn't say a single word. Andy kept replaying the scene in his head, was that guess correct? What if it was another set of 3 words that he wanted to tell me? "Lend me money?", Andy shook his head, Junjin was pretty well off he wouldn't need it. It had to be "I love you", Andy tried to persuade himself. Eric knocked on the door and entered Andys room, "Hey, how are you feeling?" he askes. Andy placed a hand over his chest, "The incision area is quite painful but tolerable. It's still a little hard to take a deep inhale, I have the occasional tinnitus, but all in all, I feel much better then I did a few days ago", Andy answered in detail. Eric noted and made some notes on the chart. "How about Junjin? I haven't seen him today", Andy raised his eyebrows. "He is, uhm, I sent him to a friend of mine for recovery, it's better so Chairman won't find him here." Eric had just lied to Andy. Andy nodded his head. "I guess that's for the better", Andy said under his breath. "I thought you would get bored, so I brought these, wanna dual?", Eric pulled out 2 PSP gaming devices from his pockets, Andy burst out in laughter and nodded, for the next hour or so the pair of them had remained in the room playing Mario Kart. 
It was finally calm enough for Dongwan to take a day off, he had decided that he was just going to go home and sleep, he had not eaten anything for the past 15 hours or so since the hospital was so chaotic. Minwoo who lived a few streets down had a feeling that Dongwan was going to be reckless and not eat and just sleep so he went to a restaurant he had liked from the past and ordered some soup with rice for Dongwan. Minwoo was driving to Dongwans apartment from the restraunt, he pulled up at the red light. He looked out the window and saw a couple with their arms linked, one was holding a snack and fed it to the other, they then pecked each other on the lips. How lucky they are, Minwoo had yearned for something like this to happen to him, to find someone whom he can share food with, who can hold him when it's cold, who can rely on him for anything, the light then turned green and he was snapped back into reality. 
Minwoo rang Dongwan's doorbell a few times, no answer. He called Dongwans cellphone, no answer. He banged on the door half a dozen times hoping someone was going to open the door for him, but there was no answer. He knew that Dongwan was home since his car was parked outside, the anxiety rose to Minwoos throat and grasped onto the handle of the take out bag tightly until his knuckles turned white. He rang the doorbell a few more times desperately hoping that nothing bad had happened in the apartment. Minwoo fished out his phone and was about to dial for emergency responders when he heard the door handle wiggle, Dongwan opened the door, sleep in his eyes, he was in nothing but his undershirt and a pair of boxers, revealing his eye-catching physique. Minwoo pushed him aside and strode into the apartment, "What took you so long to open the door? I thought you died", Minwoo tried to say it sarcasticaly, but in reality, he really thought of the scenario. Dongwan yawned and rubbed his eyes, "I was asleep", he answered as he pulled on a hoodie from the couch, "What brings you here?" he asks. "I guess that you have not eaten lunch nor dinner yet, I got some soup and rice, I'll heat it in the microwave, just sit down and try not to fall asleep." Minwoo then opened the lid to the take out and heated it as he said he would, his heart was still racing in his chest. "Minwoo-ah, you didn't have to, I can take care of myself", he stated. Minwoo pulled the hot bowl out of the microwave and placed it gently in front of Dongwan. "Clearly you cannot. Here, eat." Dongwan stared at the steaming bowls in front of him and looked up to Minwoo, "It looks delicious, are you not going to eat?" Dongwan commented. Minwoo shook his head, "I ate already", Minwoo was picking up pieces of Dongwans dirty laundry from the floor, "Minwoo-ah, just leave it I'll clean it up later", he watched as Minwoo threw the pieces of clothing into his laundry hamper before heading back into the kitchen. Minwoo watched as Dongwan chewed his food, Dongwan then held a spoonful in front of Minwoos lips, Dongwan kept the spoon in mid-air until Minwoo took the bite, and when Minwoo did Dongwan gave him the slightest yet purest smile. "Thank you for the food Minwoo, it was very very tasty! It's making me even more tired", Dongwan giggled. "Go to bed, I can make my way out", Minwoo said as he packed the garbage. Dongwan gave him a bow and treaded to his bedroom. Minwoo ensured that Dongwan was asleep before completing some chores, he had felt bad for Dongwan, he was always the one to look out for and to take care of others, but he never takes care of himself. Minwoo did his laundry, folded them, and washed his remaining dishes before heading home himself. 
Eric had just left Andys room when he passed Hyesungs office, he glanced in and found the room to be empty, he turned his head back and was surprised to have Hyesung standing right in front of him, "You're looking for me Dr. Mun?" he asked. "Oh, Hyesung, Hi! I- uhm... yeah about our last encounter, I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me this Thursday?" Eric was stuttering but got his point through. "Yeah, I should be free in the evening that night, how about the steakhouse in Gangnam?" Hyesung said while looking anywhere and everywhere but at Eric. "Sounds nice!", Eric immediately beamed, "Great, anything else?" Hyesung asked, Eric, shook his head and headed towards his own office secretly smiling on his walk there.
Junjins taxi had dropped him off at an apartment building in Hoehyeon, he had asked his friends around that worked at the main hospital to find the address. He stood outside and located Vincent's car, he leaned on the roof of the car until the owner came out and he finally did, they made eye contact and Vincent smirked. "Well, well, I guess cockroaches don't die easily" he commented. "Vincent, I came to talk." Junjin said walking towards him, "Leave Andy alone. Not just you, you're entire family", Junjin gritted his teeth, "Please leave Andy alone." Vincent squinted at him, "Are you dull? Don't you understand? It's not up to me, it's not that easy. Even though Andy is illegitimate he is still the son of the eldest. By default, he already beats me, but Grandma needs him to be the top Cardio surgeon in the entire country for her to accept him as a grandson and take over his father's legacy. I just want a fair fight." Vincent explained. 
"How is this fair? You can't just hit and best him to discipline him, half the time it wasn't even his fault. I don't understand if she wants him to succeed so bad then why to leave him beaten and battered so often?", Junjin held his hands in fists. "The fact that he's here, in the mansion, competing with me, ticks us all off, the sight of him reminds me that I will never be good enough," Vincent smirked. "Andy never asked for any of this, he never asked for just a ty family that didn't accept his mother, he never asked for his father to pass away when he was young, he never asked to get discriminated by everyone including his family, he never asked for all this suffering", Junjin yelled. Vincent placed a hand on Junjins shoulder, "Listen, Dr. Park, I respect the fact that you came all the way to defend my little cousin, I am a little jealous actually, but there is nothing I can do." Vincent said before unlocking his car and jumping inside, he rolled down the window and made one last remark, "I never asked for any of this either Dr. Park, look after Andy, the storm is just picking up."