Changmin's anger

Fated to Be Together

Minho's point of view

"Yobosaeyo? Omma?" I was surprised to hear from her. After Dad left for Japan, Mom went vacationing in France.

"Hello, my son. How have you been?" She sounded cheerful.

"Pretty good. How about you?"

"Fantastic. I bought a lot of souvenirs for you and Changmin as a late birthday present.." She was a shopaholic, so I wasn't surprised to hear that she got a lot of things.

"Oh, well, I don't know if Hyung would accept it."

"By the way, does he know his mom is coming back? I think she's been to Paris recently. This would be horrible if I saw my husband's ex-wife."

"He knows, Omma. I told him yesterday. If you see her, try not to cause any catfights, okay? I'm serious. We don't need the drama."

"Whatever you say, Minho. I'm coming home next week. Could you tell your brother I said hi? I love you."

"Love you too, Omma. Bye."

I hung up and sighed. Changmin arrived in the kitchen and got upset.

"Why is it leftovers? Where's the maid?" He growled.

"She went to pick up her friend from the airport," I replied and showed him the note.

"She is so gonna get fired!" Changmin was getting increasingly frustrated.

"Why? I'm involved in deciding that." I said calmly.

"But I'm the boss here!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes, and the door opened to reveal you and the twins.

"I'm so sorry!" she bowed. The kids bowed too. *How cute.*

"It's okay. I'll let it pass, but that's your first strike. I'll give you two more chances. If you get three strikes, you're fired."

"I understand. Thank you so much!" you bowed again.

Changmin left before she could say bye to him. I said bye to her and followed him to the office.

"Hyung, that was rude. You should have said bye." I told him.

"You should have fired her." Changmin started to say. "I think I'll be able to find another-"

He stopped when he saw a lady in his office.

I remembered who it was. It was his mother. She still looked the same even though it's been 12 years. 

"Hello, Changmin. Minho. You guys have grown so much." She nodded at me and smiled at Changmin. *How dare she show her face here? After all these years, she appears out of nowhere. Changmin is going to flip out.*

"Why the are you here?" Changmin muttered.

This is not going to be good.

-------------------

Changmin's point of view

"You've truly become a man." She stated.

"Seriously why are you here?" Minho asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." SHE said and pointed at me. I reluctantly told Minho to go away and sat down in my chair.

"What is it?"

"I know you hate me now but I need your help."

"With what?" I said harshly.

"Your Uncle has cancer. I need money to pay for his surgery."

"You're asking me to pay for the man you had an affair with? After 12 years you come back because of that ing reason?"

"Yes. Believe it or not. But I had no other option." she muttered as she looked at my books. "How's your father by the way?"

"You even dare to ask that?"

"Well, I was just wondering." She nonchalantly sat on the couch and put her legs on the table.

*How is this rude woman my mother?* I tried hard not to yell at her. "You're really childish. Getting revenge by cheating on him back."

"How did you know about that?" She seemed surprised to hear since her body started to shift forward.

"I have my ways. Now, I'm not going to pay for him and I'm not going to see you ever again."

"I'm gonna keep on visiting until you accept. He's at a critical stage and needs it as soon as possible."

" you." I muttered as I forced her to get up and pushed her out of the room.

I laid on the couch and sighed in frustration. The audacity of that woman. 

-----------------

Your point of view

I was able to call RiRin Unnie and we met up at the park after I cleaned the entire house. I took the twins and Key happened to be there too. I heard from Minho that he was friends with Key. Though he calls him by his real name. 

"Hi Key." I waved.

"Hey." He said as he messed up Yoojin's hair and pinched Yeonmi's cheek. They both glared at him and he backed off. I giggled.

"Your kids don't act like you at all. Maybe they take after Taecyeon?" He suggested.

I thought about the dream again. *Taecyeon doesn't act like that either. How can he not be the real father if we were in bed together ? But I didn't remember a thing that happened that night. So does that mean I had with a complete stranger? Would Taecyeon have known anything about it?* I shuddered at the thought.

"Are you okay?" RiRin asked. I nodded and started to talk about the other unnies.

"Jinhee, Sang-Hee, and Min-Rae unnies are all here, you know. You should visit them too."

"Oh Jinhee's back too? Wow, that's such a coincidence."

"Yeah, and you know the daycare teacher that took care of the twins? She's dating Sang-Hee's brother."

"Dongho, right?" Key asked. 

"Yeah, don't tell me you know him too." I sighed.

"I do. His group and my group are friends."

"Wait, is Minho in your group?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're SHINee. There's Taemin, Minho, me, Jonghyun, and Onew. Dongho's group is Ukiss. There are 7 guys."

"Oh I think I saw you yesterday at the party if I'm not mistaken."

"Yeah, a lot of the groups were there. Us, DBSK, Big Bang, MBLAQ, U-kiss, BEAST, and Super Junior, I think. There's 13 of those guys so I can't really tell." Key stated.

"Oh wow. That's why there was so many people there yesterday." I claimed.

The kids yelled, "Omma, we're gonna go play now!"

"Araso." I smiled, watching as they went to go on the swings.

"They grew so quickly, huh. I remember when they were learning how to walk and now they're being smart allecs and going to pre-school." RiRin sighed. 

I sighed too. "I know. By the way, Taecyeon came back."

"BWOH?" Both of them remarked, obviously flabbergasted.

"Yeah. Yesterday, he found me here and told me that he would take care of me and the twins. I told him that I would think about it and that I wanted to work. So I'm giving him two weeks before I give him my answer." I explained.

"Wow. That bastard popped out of no where, huh?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Sang-Hee. "He's like a mushroom then. Randomly popping in places."

"Hi, Sang-Hee." RiRin said.

"Hey Unnie." She replied. Sang-Hee was letting Jinhee rest at her place.

"So apparently, he went to America because his grandma was dying and then his parents didn't let him leave because they found out about us. He wasn't able to contact me at all. He went to college and was finally able to come back here." *Why am I defending him?*

"Whatever. He should have found a way to contact you somehow." Sang-Hee unnie growled.

"He says he still loves me and will do his best to take care of us." I continued. "But I honestly don't want to be with him anymore. I can handle being a single mother."

"But you-ah, the kids need a father." RiRin murmured.

"I know. That's the problem." I sighed again. "I don't know what to do."

"Whatever choice you make, we will support you no matter what." Key said.

"Thanks." I mumbled and we talked some more until it was time to go home.

I arrived home to see the house completely messed up. I had just cleaned the whole house and it took me about 4 hours. Now it was a catastrophe. There was a window shattered and the T.V. was knocked over on the ground.

*Is a burglar here?* I nervously thought.

"Omma. I'm scared." the twins said in unison and took a hold of my legs.

It's okay. I'm here to protect you guys." I held their hands.

All of a sudden, there was a thud coming from Changmin's room.

"You guys go to our room. I'm going to check who it is up there."

"Be careful, Mommy." Yeonmi declared.

"Yeonmi, go call Appa. Get Omma's phone." Yoojin told her. 

"Yeonmi, don't." I said. But it was too late. She was already calling him.

"You're really fast. I'll deal with you later. Wish me luck." I headed upstairs.

--------------------------------

Narrator

You went to his room and carefully opened the door. It turned out it was Changmin himself! He was throwing a tantrum. It reminded you of  Yoojin whenever you wouldn't buy a toy for him. He would throw a tantrum also. Papers were all over the floor and the desk was upside down. The bedsheets were ripped and you noticed his hand was bleeding.

*What happened?*

~Meanwhile Taecyeon was in his house watching T.V. when Yeonmi called him.

"Who is it?"

"APPA! There's a burglar at the house! Omma went upstairs to see who it is and I'm scared!"

"Yeonmi, calm down and tell me where you guys live."

"I don't know the address but it's the biggest white house near the park." Yeonmi whispered.

"Araso. I'm coming right now." Taecyeon rushed out to find the house.