Girlfriends are pointless

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

"So, how old are you?" Minho asked me. 

"19. I have experience with other kinds of work before. Though being a maid will be a new experience for me."

"Oh, okay, let's give it a try. You can move in tomorrow." I bowed to him. "Kamsamhamida!"

Changmin just rolled his eyes and yawned. *What's his problem?*

"Um, I was wondering, would it be okay if my kids lived with me?"

"What? Someone young like you has kids?" Minho asked. Changmin glared at me.

"Yes. They're 3-year-old twins. A boy named Yoojin and a girl named Yeonmi."

"Oh man, you had them when you were 16? That's so young. What about the father?"

I cringed when he said the word father. "I haven't seen him. He left me when I told him I was pregnant." I muttered.

Changmin looked at me weirdly, so I said, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." He left, and Minho sighed. "I don't know if that would be alright. Hyung hates kids."

"I promise they won't be a bother! I'll make sure they won't be trouble."

"Okay. But I can't guarantee that it'll be alright. We'll see tomorrow. By the way, you're sure you can cook and clean?"

" I can clean very well! But I'll learn how to cook."

"How do you eat then?"

"Fast food and instant ramen," I replied.

"Aish, that's not healthy for you. Is that what you feed your kids? Maybe I'll have to cook instead."

"No! Would you be able to teach me instead? You don't have to worry about the twins. I have great friends that feed us well too."

"Sure. But Hyung loves to eat, so you must ensure you don't mess up."

"Okay. Thank you, Minho-shi!" 

"Call me Minho Oppa." I stiffened. I hadn't called anyone Oppa since Taecyeon. It would take a while to get used to that term again.

"Araso. Minho O-oppa." We talked some more until it was getting late.

"Umm, I have to go pick up the twins. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." he closed the door on the way out.  I sighed. "Okay, you, you got the job! Fighting!"

----------------------

Changmin's point of view

"Why did you say it was okay? I don't want her living here with her kids." I growled at my brother.

"Come on, Hyung. Don't you pity her? She's the same age as Sulli and is a single mother looking for work. It would be cruel to say no to her. Besides, she's cute in a way."

I sighed and said, "Let's go meet with Yunho and the gang."

"Araso. Let me go change my clothes."

~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the club and saw Jaejoong and Yunho drinking at the bar. The others were dancing.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Jonghyun and Kibum. See ya later." Minho waved. I sat down with the two of them and said hi.

"Urgh." Yunho muttered. He looked like he was drinking a lot.

"Did you get in another fight with your girlfriend?" I asked.

" I don't know. She's just been confusing lately."

'That's why girlfriends are pointless." I said.

"Yah! You're just jealous you don't have one. Ever since that one girl--" Yunho started to say.

"Shut up! Anyway, why don't you have a girlfriend then?"

"Well, I met a girl named Min-Rae last night. I think I fell for her." Jaejoong stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say."

I ordered some whiskey and drank the night away. At least I think I did.

--------------------------------------

Narrator

"Hey Unnie!" Taerin shouted. She was one of the nice teachers at the day care.

"Hi. How were the kids today?" You questioned.

"Better than usual. They didn't mess around as much as yesterday." she replied.

"That's good." you said as you hugged the twins.

"Omma!" They squealed as you tickled them. "By the way, thank you so much for taking care of them all these months. But starting tomorrow, they won't need to come here as much anymore."

"Wae? Did you find a good job?" Taerin asked.

"Yes. I'll see you later. Bye!" You headed off to Min-Rae's place ready to go pack your things.

"Omma? Are we moving?" Yeonmi asked.

"Yep. The house we're moving into is very big!" You emphasized big by expanding your arms.

"Chincha? Yay! Finally no Min-Rae auntie!" Yoojin smiled.

"Yah, you don't like Auntie Min-Rae?"

"She can be annoying sometimes." He replied giving that face he always did when he disliked something.

"More like you annoy her, Yoojin." you laughed.

"Omma! Saranghae!" the twins both shouted.

"I love you guys too!" you sighed. These kids would always be the love of your life.