Should I go with him?

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

Taecyeon was playing with the twins and acting like how a father should be. I sighed at the sight of them.

"So explain." I glared at him.

"Araso. I had to leave for America, Massachusetts, to be exact, because my grandma was dying. I intended to return when she died, but my parents found out we were dating. They thought you would harm my future, so they wouldn't let me return to Seoul. They took away my phone, laptop and wouldn't even let me write letters to you. I was forced to finish high school in Massachusetts. So when I finished, they thought I had forgotten about you and sent me back home. "

"I dropped out of school once I had the twins. I got to my third year." I muttered.

"I'm so sorry. I'll do everything to make it up these past three years. I'll find a house for us and take care of you and the twins. What are your names, by the way?"

"I'm Yeonmi! Nice to meet you, Appa!" She smiled.

"Yoojin's my name! It's so cool that I finally have a dad!" He grinned ear to ear.

"Awww, you guys are so cute! I'm so lucky to have you guys as my kids!" He beamed.

"Umm, you'll have to wait. I just found a job as a live-in maid and started today. At least give me two weeks before I decide, araso?"

"Sure. I'll wait. You know, I still love you. I never stopped thinking about you. I missed you so much." He gave me another hug, and this time, I gave him an awkward pat on the back.

"Mianhae. I misunderstood everything. Ever since my parents died, life's just been hard on me."

"Bwoh? Your parents died? What happened?"

"They died in a car accident. Since then, I've been working a lot to care for the twins."

"Omona, I sincerely hope they rest in peace. I swear to you and will take care of you and the kids. From now on."

The kids continued playing with Taecyeon, and I watched their interactions. I realized it was already afternoon, and we had to go home soon.

"Yah, Yeonmi and Yoojin, it's time to go home," I said.

"ANIYO! I don't wanna go home!" Yoojin pouted and stubbornly held onto Taecyeon's leg.

"Yeah, me either. We just met him today, Omma..." Yeonmi gave me puppy dog eyes. It didn't have any effect on me.

I remembered their favorite show was on, so I stated, "Your favorite show starts in about 10 minutes. You don't want to miss it, right?"

"Oh yeah! Yoojin, we can't miss Spongebob! Kaja!" Yeonmi said to him.

"Araso." Yoojin disappointedly said.

"Bye, Appa!" The two of them shouted at the top of their lungs.

"Here's my number. Call me if you need anything." Taeceyon handed me his number, and I just nodded. He waved at the kids, and we walked home. *Should I go with him?*

----------------------

Changmin's point of view

I arrived at work to see Minho talking with Sulli. The girl who I was supposed to marry. Though I didn't know if it was real or not.They made a better couple to be honest.

"Oppa!" Sulli yelled as she saw me and ran to where I was.

"Hi..." I said. I knew she truly loved me. But I only treated her like a little sister. I told myself I wouldn't fall in love with anyone else since SHE happened.

Work was the same as usual. Minho managed to finish his paperwork in time. Our company revolved around architecture. It was what our dad started. He was away on a business trip in Japan so I had to fill in his position.

We came home to see the maid cleaning the living room while her kids were watching T.V. *Who said they could watch my T.V?*

"Oh, welcome home! How was work?" I avoided her and went to get a glass of water.

"Omo, I just realized where's the kimbap? They disappeared!" She gasped and I realized that I ate them all. *So they weren't made by Minho?*

"I ate them. I thought it was my breakfast." I said.

"Aigoo, I'll just have to make more later then." She sighed.

"Is that the only thing you know how to make?" Minho asked.

Not wanting to hear the answer, I left to go to my room.

----------------------

Minho's point of view

As I taught you how to make fried rice, the kids were arguing about something. Curious, I wanted to hear what the situation was.

"Omma will let us see Appa tomorrow! I'm sure of it!" Yoojin shouted at his sister.

"Aniyo. She said to wait two weeks." Yeonmi replied back.

"you-ah? You found their dad?" I wondered.

"Not on purpose... He just popped out of nowhere."

"Are you going back to him?"

"Not yet I hope. Honestly, I'm not ready yet. Besides, I just started this job today."

"I see.... well nice work you've done so far." I smiled at her.

"Thank you Oppa." She smiled. She was way too cute. Though she couldn't compare with Sulli.

We put the fried rice away to eat for dinner later on.

I was watching T.V. with the kids when the doorbell rang.

----------------------

Min-Rae's point of view

I'm in love with Jaejoong. I admit. I fell for him that night we met. He asked me out yesterday, after we finished dinner. The next day, we went to see Changmin and you. I honestly wanted to see how she was doing living in a new and strange environment.

"Min-Rae, I have something to tell you."

"Neh, Jaejoong Oppa?"

"Will you go out with me? I really like you and I'm hoping our relationship can go further."

"Yes! Of course!" I rejoiced and hugged him.

We went shopping together and he bought me a blue teddy bear key chain for my phone.

I thanked him and he kissed me.

*Omo, kiss on the first day we date?* I was so surprised.

"Jaejoong, you just took my first kiss." I confessed.

"Chincha? I'm glad to achieve that accomplishment then."

I laughed and we spent the rest of the night together.

We arrived and I was amazed to see how gigantic the house was. But I was pretty shocked to see Sang-Hee Unnie with Yunho ringing the door bell.

"Unnie? How come you're here?"