Happy Birthday part 2

Fated to Be Together

Changmin's point of view

After eating breakfast, we took the kids to the zoo. While my girlfriend and our kids were looking at the lions, I couldn't help but wonder if SHE would actually attempt suicide. I mean, who cares if her husband is sick? I don't care. Even though SHE gave birth to me, I can't stand her.

"Appa! Look, the lion's staring at you!" Yeonmi poked me. I stared back. It looked like it wanted something from me. Was it trying to say something? 

It turned to you and then back to me. Then it looked at its cub. Was it trying to tell me I needed to go to HER? Hell, I might as well go. This was a sign or something.

"Hey you, I need to go somewhere really quick. Can you wait for me for about half an hour?

"Does it have to do with that phone call from earlier?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay then, but be careful and come back super fast, araso?"

"Araso. Thank you." I ran to the car and drove to HER house. I tracked the phone call to find out where HER house was.

I kicked the front door open and went to her bedroom. She was in the bed. And she was unconscious. There were sleeping pills in her right hand. "Crap! She was serious!"

I quickly called 119 and told them about the emergency. About ten minutes later, an ambulance came. I had to go with them to sign papers and stuff.

I was waiting outside the emergency room when the doctor came out.

"How is she?' I questioned.

"She's okay. We were able to pump the pills out of her stomach in time. She needs to stay here for a few days for observation. You can go see her if you'd like."

So I did. For once, she looked peaceful being asleep like that. "Why are you doing this to yourself? He's not even worth it." I said out loud.

"C-Changmin." I heard her say in her sleep. "I'm sorry." There was a tear coming out of her eye. I wiped it away. At that moment, I came to the realization that I never hated her. I hated the fact that she abandoned me.

"Thanks so much for taking care of her. I'll be going now." I told the doctor. I left the hospital and went back to the zoo.

"I'm back!" The three of them were eating lunch. "Welcome back!" The twins shouted. "I'm starving; let me eat too."

"So is everything okay?" you questioned.

"Yeah, the problem's resolved," I answered.

"Look, Appa! Someone gave us cupcakes for Omma's birthday!" Yoojin claimed.

"Chincha? Who was it from?" I asked.

" It was an Unnie of mine." She replied. "She surprised me when she came here. There were a dozen, but now there's only four."

"It's okay. That's enough for me." I said as I took one and ate it while lying on you's legs. 

"Omma and Appa are being lovey-dovey!" The twins both exclaimed. I just laughed while you blushed. We continued to eat and talk to the twins.