Okay. For the twins.

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

"What? Marry you? Why?" I exclaimed bewilderedly. I looked at him suspiciously. 

"It's for the kids. They need their father, don't they?" He stated as if this was a normal thing to say.

"But shouldn't you wait until they know you're their biological father?" I murmured. "And you don't even like them."

The door then burst open to show an angry Taecyeon.

*Oh my god, did he hear everything we just said?* What was he doing here? I didn't invite him. Not that I didn't mean to. It's just that I forgot. And after what happened, I didn't know if I had the guts to.

"Minho invited me." He muttered as if he just read my mind. "Even if they're not my kids, I can still see them, right?"

"Uhh, sure... I guess." I mumbled. 

"So you're the father." Taecyeon glared at Changmin. Changmin stayed silent. "You bastard!" He grabbed Changmin's collar.

"You were telling me that bull, and you ended up being the father! " He was getting ready to sock him in the face, but I managed to stop him.

"Oppa, don't blame him. He didn't even know until today. I just found out too. Why do you think we're in here talking about it?"

He didn't utter a single word. He looked at me, then Changmin, and back at me. He embraced me like he never wanted to let go.

"you-ah, I'm so sorry. It was my fault for leaving you alone in there. If I didn't do that, then none of this would have happened." He kissed me on the forehead, and I just softened. That was what made me fall for him in the first place. How sweet he could be. I was wrong about how he would murder us and take the twins.

"It's okay, Oppa. You can't change what's already happened." I calmly said, not wanting to tear up.

"Okay, well, we should get cake for the twins now," Changmin murmured.

"You just want cake for yourself," I whispered, glad he disrupted the sad ambiance. 

So we went outside, and the kids were ready to sing happy birthday to Yeonmi and Yoojin. I lit the candles and ensured that there were two blue ones for Yoojin and two red ones for Yeonmi.

"Okay ready, 1, 2, 3! ~Happy birthday to you!~" Min-Rae started. I loved how the twins sang along and weren't looking awkward like people usually did when it was their birthday. They said Happy Birthday, dear Yeonmi/Yoojin, to each other. Seriously, their sibling love is adorable. 

They blew out the candles and hugged each other. "We're four now!" They exclaimed. They stuffed their mouths full of vanilla ice cream cake and as soon as they finished, they were ready to open the presents.

After Yeonmi received a bunch of dolls she disliked (I taught her to be polite and say thank you even if she didn't like it) and Yoojin had a bunch of Spongebob and action figures, the last two presents stuck out to them. Since it said from their father, they didn't know whether it was Taecyeon or Changmin because they thought we were still playing make-believe.  I forgot we'd have to tell Changmin's dad the truth also. 

But they guessed right. When they opened it up, they were thrilled.

"Omo, it's the teddy bear I wanted!" Yeonmi shouted as happy as she could be, cuddling the cute bear.

"And it's the mega awesome green transformers I wanted too!" Yoojin screamed, getting hyper and jumping up and down.

"Thank you, Appa!" They said to Changmin. You have no idea how surprised Changmin was when he heard that. 

"Ummm, you're welcome." He mumbled before going to get a drink from the kitchen.

"How did you guys know it was him?" I inquired. 

"We saw him put the presents there while we were playing," Yeonmi answered. *So they did know.*

"Taecyeon, did you give them anything?" He shook his head and gave me money. "Buy them something for me." I wanted to say no, but Jinhee shouted "Changmin is the twins' real father! Not Taecyeon!" She was drunk. And man, she would get in trouble with me when she's sober. 

Everyone looked at the three of us, stunned.  I looked to see the twins' reactions. They were emotionless. And I knew that wasn't a good thing. Because any second, Yoojin would throw a tantrum, and Yeonmi would ignore me. I was getting ready for Yoojin's destruction of the box he tore open but I didn't hear a thing.

I looked to see that the twins were hugging Changmin. I was utterly overwhelmed. This was such a shock for me.

Changmin was more shocked than I was, though. He completely froze up.

I thought back to the question. I decided to answer him.

"Changmin Oppa, I'll say Okay. It's for the twins."

And Changmin gave me a gentle smile. I wonder if I'll truly fall for him.