Pick pocketer!

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

"Changmin-shi? Gwenchana?" I asked if he was okay. It wasn't right for someone to be crying on their birthday. They're supposed to be happy! *Maybe if someone got him a present or something.* I was going to make Minho buy him a birthday cake. If they had told me, I would have prepared for his birthday way better.

He quickly wiped his tears and said, "It's nothing. Go back home and get the food ready for me."

"Okay. But there might not be enough for you."

"THEN MAKE SOME MORE!" I didn't want to get him in a worse mood, so I nodded and left.

----------------------------

Changmin's point of view

Like I would ever tell that clueless maid what's wrong with me. I sighed as I thought about her again.

~Omma! Wae? Why are you with Uncle?" I asked as I saw her making out with him. I couldn't believe this. My heart shattered. My mom was cheating on my dad with his own brother.

"I never loved you. You might as well know that I never loved your dad either. Plus your brother isn't even my son to begin with." She said. They were married through an arranged marriage.  I didn't understand how Minho wasn't her son.

"It's my birthday..." I cried out. I had just turned 9 that day.

"Like I give a damn if it's your birthday!" She walked away with Uncle and I never saw them again.

Once I told Oboji, he changed. He wasn't the loving father I had anymore. He grew distant and turned into a workaholic. The next year, that same day, Oboji didn't remember it was my birthday.

"Appa! Do you have a present for me?"

"What for?" his eyes didn't move from the computer screen.

"It's my birthday." I whispered.

"Oh sorry. I don't have a present for you. I'll give you one later." He never did. Years later, I found out that Oboji cheated on Omma first. That was how Minho was born. It didn't matter. We were still brothers.

I sighed and grumbled "Why do I have to celebrate my birthday when it was the day she left me?" Minho was the only person who actually cared to say Happy birthday and give me a present. This year was different. People were at my house celebrating my birthday? It was all because that maid let them in. I went inside ready to eat.

Once I arrived, everyone started to sing Happy Birthday to me. I haven't had that sung to me in a long time. 

"Thanks everyone." I mumbled. I was ecstatic but I didn't want to show it. 

"Changmin-sshi! Minho got you a birthday cake while you were gone!" The maid yelled. She brought it over to me and I noticed it had candles on it.

"Make a wish and blow out the candles!" She smiled. 

I did as I was told and made a wish.

*I wish I can find Happiness some day.*

-----------------

Your point of view

Everyone finally left. It was hard cleaning up the mess. There were beer cans and plastic cups everywhere. Luckily, I had Yeonmi and Yoojin help me. They held the trash bag while I put everything in it.

"Omma, why wasn't Ahjussi happy?" Yoojin asked me.

"I think he was. He blew out the candles." I replied.

"But it looked like he cried." Yeonmi stated.

"It was tears of joy probably." I said. *Why are these kids so smart?*

We finished cleaning and I tucked the kids in bed. I was going to go sleep to when I got a text. It was from my Unnie RiRin. 

From: RiRin

Hey dongsaeng! Just got back from university. They're letting us have a 3 week break so I'll be visiting you guys soon!

I grinned and texted her back. 

Is Key going to be with you?

From: RiRin

Hell no! He's been so annoying lately. Always trying to put me down.

Unnie liked Key and he liked her back but it was a love/hate relationship. They were on and off like a faucet.

I went to bed sleeping next to the twins. I didn't think about Taecyeon's proposal since I still had 2 weeks. I went to sleep having a peculiar dream

I was walking on clouds. The twins were playing around, trying to see if they could eat them. They did and ate a lot of it, scarfing them down like they were never fed before.

"Omma! Try some! It tastes like cotton candy!" They both shouted.

I walked towards them but they suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a man with a mask on.

"You're my happiness. We're fated to be together...." He said and kissed me. 

"Who are you?" I asked curiously. He didn't look like he was Taecyeon at all.

"The twin's real father."

I woke up gasping. *Who could that have been?* He looked so familiar but I couldn't tell who it was. *What did he mean by their real father?* I had never dreamt a vivid dream like that before.

I got out of bed. The kids already woke up and were brushing their teeth with their edible toothpaste. 

"Good morning, my beautiful angels!" I kissed them both on the cheek.

"Morning Omma!" They both shouted. I took my toothpaste and started brushing my teeth too.

After I was done washing my face, I got a call from Sang-Hee. 

"Yobosaeyo?"

"It's Sang-Hee unnie. I'm just reminding you that you're supposed to pick up Jinhee Unnie today."

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot. Thanks for telling me!"

"No problem. See you later."

"Bye!" I hung up and changed. Jinhee was my good friend from elementary school. She went to Japan to study there. It's been three years, but she was finally coming back.

I went downstairs and made cereal for the kids and me. It was another thing I could actually make. There was leftover fried rice surprisingly, so I left it for Changmin and Minho. They were still sleeping. They usually didn't go to work until noon so since it was early morning, I thought I could take the kids and go pick up Jinhee from the airport.

I remembered the rule to ask permission before I left but I figured I would be back before 11:00 A.M. "Guys, we're going to pick up a chingu of mine at the airport araso?"

"Neh!" They said. We finished our cereal and left.

I called for a taxi and we were off to the airport.

-------------------

Narrator

You guys arrived and went inside. You were at gate A. Hoping that Jinhee would still recognize you, you patiently waited. 

"Hey, Miss!" Someone called. It was headed towards you. So you turned around.

"How would you like to buy balloons for your siblings?" It was an old man selling balloons.

You murmured "They're not my siblings."

"Kids then? Aish, you look so young to be having kids! Aish...  Kids these days. They're having kids even though they're still kids themselves." 

You bought 2 balloons, a blue one for Yoojin and a red one for Yeonmi. You thanked the old man, ignoring the comment. You were used to it. 

"Take care!" He disappeared. *That was odd. There was a lot of kids here but why did he only sell balloons to us?* You forgot your thoughts however, when you saw Jinhee approach you.

"you? Is that you?"

"Unnie!" you hugged her. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! And these kids are yours?"

"Annyeong! We're Yeonmi and Yoojin!" The kids greeted her.

"You two can call me Auntie Jinhee." She smiled and gave them lollipops.

They popped the lollipops in their mouths and you gave them looks.

"Thank you Auntie!" 

'Wow.... You're still looking good after you had twins."

"Thank you Unnie. You look good too!"

"I was being sarcastic."

"Meanie!" you pouted.

"Just joking, Dongsaeng." 

The twins laughed and you hit her on the arm.

"Well, I'm hungry. Let's go eat something." Jinhee said.

"We just ate cereal." You told her.

"Well, you're eating again then."

So you guys went to a cafe. She had some bagels and the kids had chocolate donuts. You didn't feel like eating. "Unnie, could you get me some napkins? Yoojin's making a mess!" You pointed out at his mouth covered in chocolate.

"Araso." She stood up and went to go get some napkins. When she came back, a guy bumped into her.

"Oh Sorry." The guy said. 

"Watch you're going!" Jinhee yelled.

The guy went back to his seat grinning. *Yes! Pickpocketing success!* He had stolen her wallet. 

Jinhee finally sat down. "That guy looked suspicious." You said to Jinhee.

"Yeah I know." She looked to see if anything was missing from her pockets. Turned out her wallet was taken.

*Just you watch. I'm gonna get it back.* Jinhee noticed the guy getting in line. So she decided to follow him.

"Hey Dongsaeng, I'm gonna go get you a frappichino. Be right back!" She left before you could decline.

She was right behind him and could see her wallet sticking out of his back pocket. Jinhee sneakily got it out of his pocket before he could notice. But unluckily, someone caught her and shouted "Pick pocketer!"

*Dammit!* Jinhee thought as he took the wallet and gave it to that guy. "Here's your wallet." 

"Uhh thanks." He muttered and tried to walk away but you stopped him.

"Stupid! This guy's the pick pocketer! It's mine! Look inside the wallet!" Jinhee pointed out.

The guy took the wallet back and looked inside it. He noticed it had her drivers license and credit cards in it. "Ohhh, well mister... you're going to get reported. And sorry Miss, I misunderstood."

"Whatever. But thanks." Jinhee rolled her eyes and went back to where you and the kids were.

"Wow Unnie, you know how to pick pocket?" you asked her.

"Yeah, but I don't do it as a hobby! Just for fun. You know how I like to trick people."

"Sure Unnie. but that guy was kind of cute." You smirked at her.

"What are you talking about? He's trying to be a foreigner with that blond hair."

"Omma! This Auntie's weird! I like her!" Yeonmi exclaimed.

"Chincha?" You asked.

"Yeah! Way better than Min-Rae Auntie!" Yoojin yelled. You patted him on the head.

"Omo! It's almost 12:00 pm! We have to get going! Unnie, where are you staying?"

"I might stay at a hotel today. Sang-Hee said I could sleep at her place. But I'll wait until my things get here."

"Araso. Bye Unnie! See you later!" You waved as you and the twins hurried to get a taxi and come home.

----------------------------------------------

Minho's point of view

I woke up to find that you and the twins were gone. *She broke a rule already?* She wasn't supposed to go anywhere without my permission. It was 11:30 A.M. I noticed there was food in the kitchen. It was the fried rice from yesterday. I found a note that said

To:Minho 

Mianhae for leaving without your permission but I had to go pick up a friend from the airport. You were still asleep so I didn't want to bother you. Again I'm very sorry. >_< 

you

I sighed as I ate it. I then got a call.

"Yobosaeyo? Omma?"