The true nature of the girl you love, Minho

Fated to Be Together

 Changmin's point of view

"What the hell are you doing?" I pushed Sulli away from you and examined her cheek. It was bright red. Everyone in the restaurant stared at us in shock.

"OMMA!" I could hear her kids yell as they ran to her and hugged you's legs.

"Omma, you're hurt!" Yeonmi said while getting teary-eyed.

"I'm alright, honey. Don't cry. This is nothing." She tried to smile. But I could tell the look of pain in her eyes.

"It's all because of this evil, ugly lady!" Yoojin remarked. Sulli gasped and glared at Yoojin, making him scared. I told her to knock it off.

"I hate her! She stole you away from me!" Sulli shrilled.

"What the hell are you talking about? You don't even know her!" I shouted. "I was never yours in the first place!" I yelled at her, causing the waiter to tell us to leave because we were disturbing the people there.  We took it outside.

"What is the matter with you? You haven't been like this since you dated Yeonhee!" Sulli screeched. "Don't tell me you're serious about her. Just look at her! She's not even rich! She has kids! That proves that she's a !"

"Nice to meet you too..." I heard you murmur sarcastically. I could tell she was mad. But she didn't do anything about it.  "Yeonhee... why does this name sound so familiar?" I heard her say to herself.

"Just go away. You come back and bother me, and I'll be sure to fire you." I told her. Sulli walked away, pissed off and depressed.

"Gwenchana?" I asked her. I gently touched her cheek without thinking. She had a sad expression on her face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." I murmured.

"It's okay. I now know why you don't want to marry her."

"Yeah. I can only see her as a younger sister."

"Let's go get everyone."

"Okay." But they came outside and went right to you.

"Are you alright? How could Sulli do such a thing?" Oboji said, quite worried.

"I can't believe she would do such a thing," Minho said, surprised. *that's the true nature of the girl you love, Minho.* He saw her slap you but didn't move; he was too flabbergasted to do anything about it.

"Can I talk to you when we get home?" He asked me.

"Sure. What's the matter, though?"

"As I said, when we get home," He replied with a serious expression.

"Omma! I'll get an ice pack for you when we get home!" Yeonmi exclaimed.

"No! I want to!" Yoojin shouted. 

"Thanks, you guys, but I can get it myself," you stated. I thought about what she said about Yeonhee. Does she know her by any chance?

---------------------------------

Sulli's point of view

I've been in love with Changmin Oppa since I was six. He was the only guy in my eyes. As we grew older, guys would ask me out but I rejected them because I only wanted Changmin.

Ever since Oppa dated Yeonhee, I tried to be calm and collected and let Changmin date her. I knew it wouldn't last long. But this you, I'll be sure to break them apart. No matter what it takes. After all, Changmin's my first love and will be my last.

No one will take him away from me. I'll make sure of it.

--------------------------------------------

Taecyeon's point of view

Seeing her smile made me happy, but knowing that I wasn't the one who made her smile was painful.

*So that's why she doesn't want to be with me? Because she likes her boss?* I thought when I saw her with him and the kids. *That should be my spot.*