Without you

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

"Sang-Hee unnie? What are you doing here?" I asked as I saw her closing the door. 

"Oh, I forgot to get something from the owner living here. What about you?"

"I'm working here from now on. I'm a live-in maid."

"Really? Good luck. The owner here can get pretty scary."

"Unnie, how do you know him?" I asked, curious.

"He's Yunho's friend." she replied. Yunho was her boyfriend of 2 years.

"He's friends with Yunho? I never would have thought that. Man, this is a small world." I murmured.

"~It's a small world, after all!~" Sang-Hee randomly sang. "Well, I should get going to Yunho now. Bye!"

"See you later. Say bye to Auntie Sang-Hee." I said to the kids.

"BYE!" they both shouted. She waved and headed off.

"Omma! This house is really big!" Yeonmi shouted as she came in.

"We'll have lots of fun here!" Yoojin said.

"Shush! The boss will kick us out if you guys are so loud. We have to be respectful" They pretended to lock their lips and threw the key away. How adorable could they get?

Minho came in, and I said, "Annyeongsaeyo!"

"Hi, you-ah. Are they your kids? How adorable."

"Annyeong Ahjussi!" Yeonmi and Yoojin said.

"Ahjussi? That makes me seem old! I'm only 20. How about you call me Minho?" he said.

"Ok..." They both replied.

"Let me show you your rooms."

"Two rooms? Aniyo, it's okay. Yoojin and Yeonmi can sleep with me." I replied, not wanting to let them sleep by themselves.

"They're 3, right? They should start sleeping in their room."He claimed.

"When I say no, it's no. They'll be sleeping with me. They can sleep by themselves when they're five or so. But not now." I sternly said.

"Araso. If you want it that way." Minho replied. Minho told me all the rules of the house.

  • I couldn't go into Changmin's room. He would clean it himself.
  • Never go to Changmin's study room. I would be punished if I did. I had to make sure Yeonmi and Yoojin wouldn't either.
  • Don't invite people here without Minho's permission.
  • Make sure the kids don't cause any ruckus or messes in the house.
  • Don't cook anything with Lobster. Minho's allergic to it.
  • Don't try to get close to Changmin.
  • Most important of all, don't fall in love with Changmin.

*Pffft. As if I would fall in love with Changmin. He's so not my type. Plus, I told myself not to fall in love with anyone after what happened with Taecyeon.* I secretly laughed at the last rule.

"What? You think it's funny?" Minho questioned.

"Yeah, like a mother of two would be in love with him." I snickered.

 "Mommy! Beh go pah."(I'm hungry.) Yeonmi pouted.

" Bap jom joosaeyo!" (give me some food, please) Yoojin said.

"Araso. I'll make kimbap." It was the only thing I could make. Omma taught me how to make it a few days before she died.

"Oohhh, you sure you don't need any help?" Minho asked

"I'll be fine. Thanks for asking, though." I smiled at him.

"Call me if you need anything."

"Neh, kamsamhammida!" I bowed.

He left, and I made the kimbap for the twins.

----------------

Narrator

After finding out that you made a lot of extra kimbap, you laid out the kimbap on the table so you could eat it later. You and the twins wanted to go to the park.

Meanwhile, Changmin woke up and saw the kimbap out in the open. Thinking Minho made it, he ate them all. *Weird, they don't taste like the usual kimbap. It's better.* He shrugged and went to work.

When you arrived at the park, you heard a song from a girl's ringtone that completely described you and Taecyeon. "~Imma be okay. I'll be okay. Baby, without you. Baby, without you.~" You sang as you knew the lyrics.

"Omma! That song sounds sad! Sing a happy one like Balloons!" Yeonmi requested.

"Araso. ~Jina gabeorin, eonn shijeoren. Pungseoneol tago naraganeun yeppeun kundo kku eotiji.~" you sang as the kids sang along.

As you continued to sing, someone familiar noticed you and interrupted your singing.

"you? Is that you?"

You turned around to see the man who caused your life to change. Ok Taecyeon.

*Imma be okay without you. Right?* You thought of the song again.

"Taecyeon? Is it really you?"

He came closer and noticed the twins. "Is that our kids? You had twins?"

You didn't say anything and he hugged you. You didn't respond to it and he started to cry. "you-ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't expect this to happen. Please give me a chance to explain everything, okay?"

"Why did you leave me without saying goodbye? Why did you not want the kids? Were you afraid of becoming a father? How come you never tried to contact me?" You continuously questioned and questioned. You were so angry you wanted to punch him. The twins interrupted your thoughts when they wondered who he was.

"Omma, who is this?" Yoojin asked pointing at Taecyeon.

"Is he another ahjusshi?" Yeonmi wondered.

"Aniyo, he's your...... your Appa."

"APPA!!!!" the twins hugged him and he hugged them back.

*Ottoke?* you thought as you saw the image of the twins finally having a dad. *What do I do?*