Meeting his Dad

Fated to Be Together

 Your point of view

The look Changmin-shi gave me made me reconsider. I couldn't turn him down. He probably didn't realize it, but he gave a puppy-eye look. "Fine, I'll help you."

"Thank you. I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend because I need someone to meet my dad. My dad wants me to marry someone I don't love. So if I introduce you to him, he'll call it off."

"But what if he doesn't like me?" I asked. He was in deep thought for a few seconds.

"We'll just have to see and figure it out from there. But anyway, thanks again." He smiled. *He can smile?* I was amazed by it. His eyes were uneven when he smiled. It was cute, honestly.

When Minho returned to his room, Changmin said, "The woman I'm supposed to marry is named Sulli. Minho likes her a lot. But Sulli loves me and wants to be with me. I treat her like my sister, though..."

"Wow, this sounds familiar to a drama I watched. What was it.... something with stars falling from the sky or something like that...the main girl was a maid and had siblings to take care of too..." I murmured to myself. 

"Whatever. Just do your best, okay? He's coming in a few days."

"Okay," I said good night to him and went to my room, where the twins were waiting for me, giving me suspicious looks. 

"Omma, are you going to date that ahjussi?" Yoojin bluntly questioned.

"Bwoh? What are you talking about?" I looked at them.

"I heard that ahjussi say he wants you to be your girlfriend!" Yeonmi exclaimed. 

"You must have heard wrong," I told them.

"Aniyo. I heard right! But you can't because you have Appa!" Yeonmi said.

"You guys are only three years old. What do you guys know?"

"Of course, we know! Older kids tell us things at our daycare. Besides, we're almost 4." Yoojin retorted.

"What do they tell you?" I asked, curious and hoping that it wasn't inappropriate things.

"You don't need to know, " both replied, giggling to themselves. I eyed them suspiciously, but they grinned and eventually fell asleep after we said good night to each other.

I thought of what to wear for the meeting and luckily found a dress I got for my birthday but never wore. It was either from Min-Rae Unnie or from Sanghee Unnie. I was snooping in my closet to see if I could find shoes to match. I was lucky to have found a pair of high heels that suited it.

  

I put them in the bathroom and fell asleep next to the twins.

--------------------

Narrator

The next day you woke up to the sound of frying in the kitchen. You groaned wondering what time it was. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 A.M. *Who the heck is up so early?*

You brushed your teeth and took a shower since you couldn't go back to sleep. You closed the door gently as you went to the kitchen.

"Minho Oppa?" You whispered.

"Morning. I got hungry so I wanted to cook today."

"Oh it smells good. What is it?" You were right next to him looking at what he was frying. "Omo, Omelets with so many toppings!"

"Yep. I'm making some for Changmin Hyung too. You should wake him up when I'm done."

"Bwoh? Me wake him up?" You gave him a weird look.

"Yeah. I can't since I'm cooking, and I'm not brave enough to wake him up."

"But doesn't he usually wake up at 11:00 or something?" you asked.

"No. He wakes up at 9:00 and that's in about 10 minutes."

-------------------

Your point of view

"Is it that scary to wake him up?" I asked him.

"You'll have to see for yourself." He snickered. So I went upstairs to Changmin-shi's room. I never saw inside his room before except that time he had a tantrum, but I didn't remember what it looked like. 

He was sleeping peacefully on his bed. His room was the cleanest room I had ever seen. There wasn't a single spect of dust anywhere.

As I got closer to Changmin, I noticed how serene he looked. He looked like a kid when he slept. But he also looked handsome. I nudged him lightly on the shoulder but that was a huge mistake, because as soon as I did so, he grabbed me and I fell on the bed next to him and he was HUGGING ME! I was blushing badly, I could tell. But Changmin was  warm. I couldn't help but almost snuggle in his warmth. It had been a while being held by someone so intimate like this.

"Hmmmmm...... you smell different Yeonhee... But you smell good." He mumbled in his sleep.

That snapped me back to reality. *Who's Yeonhee? Why does she sound so familiar?*

I started to squirm in his hold and eventually it woke him up.

"Yah, what are you doing in my bed?" Changmin murmured half awake.

"You made me get on your bed! Now wake up! Minho's making breakfast."

"Just get out." He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I got out hoping he didn't see me blushing. 

*Stop blushing, you!* I told myself and went back to the kitchen, ready to eat.

----------------------------

Changmin's point of view

When I was dreaming about Yeonhee, I didn't realize you was in front of me and I unconsciously grabbed her and hugged her on my bed. I felt ashamed of myself.

As I was brushing my teeth, I realized that you was blushing when she told me to wake up. *Did I blurb something to make her blush?* I stopped thinking about her when I saw her with Minho chatting and laughing.

"Morning, Hyung." Minho smiled at me and I saw some egg that was on his face.

"Oppa, you have some egg on your cheek." you said as she reached over and got it off him.

"Wow, even though you're 19, you do have that maternal instinct." Minho said.

"Well I do have kids." she replied.

I sat down next to Minho and looked carefully at you. This was the first time doing so. Her skin was smooth and clear. Her eyes were big too. Her hair was long, reaching the middle of her back, and it seemed like she would never have had kids since she was so petite...

"What are you looking at Changmin-shi? Do I have something on my face?" She questioned.

"No I just spaced out." I murmured. I ate my first plate of omelet with bread and asked for another.

"I'll get it."  you said.

As I was waiting for my second plate, my cell phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Changmin-ah, I'm coming home!"

"Today? You said you would come home Monday."

"Well, everyone finished their work early so I'm coming home right now. I'm getting in a taxi as we speak."

"Araso. See you soon."

I hung up and told Minho, "Oboji's coming home today."

"Already?" I nodded and stated, "He said work was finished early."

"What about the twins? He doesn't know you has them huh?" Minho asked.

"What about my twins?" you questioned as she came back with my omelet.

"My dad's coming home right now. You're gonna have to hide your kids before he comes here or else he'll know I was lying."

"I'll ask Min-Rae to take them for a few hours." She excused herself and went in her room.

----------------

Narrator

You woke up your kids and made them brush their teeth quickly. You changed their clothes and you packed their backpacks with their toys. As you were dragging them to the front door, Yeonmi said, "We forgot to say bye to Minho and Ahjussi." That was respectful of her.

They bowed bye to them and Minho waved bye. Changmin gave a nod acknowledging them.

When you opened the door, you saw a man who was about to ring the doorbell.

"Who are you?" He directly asked.

*Oh Crap!* Changmin, Minho, and You thought.