Vanilla Ice Cream

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

When we arrived home, I started to pack our things. The twins interrupted me when they barged in the room yelling and screaming at each other.

"Yah, you two stop this instant!" I shouted.

"Omma~~ Yoojin took my teddy bear." She pointed at him.

"You took my transformer first!" He stuck his tongue at her.

"You guys better not behave like this when we move into the new house," I warned them as I returned the toys to their rightful owners.

"OMMMA!" They yelled not long afterward.

"What now?" I was struggling with patience.

"We're hungry!" they said as they rubbed their stomachs.

"Araso. Let's go to McDonald's, then." 

"Aniyo! You guys are going to a restaurant with me. It's your last day here, so we'll celebrate." Min-Rae said as she came into the room.

"Fine. Where are we going?" I wondered.

"Red Ocean Restaurant. I reserved there already. I invited a friend too if that's okay." She replied.

"That's fine. Let's go." 

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down. The twins weren't amazed by the fancy restaurant. They only had eyes for the food.

"I wanna eat that!" Yeonmi said as she drooled over the grilled chicken.

"No. Let's eat that!" Yoojin exclaimed as he stared at the lobster.

"Let's get both then," Min-Rae said.

"Hey, Unnie, I don't want to spend your money. You've done so much for us already" I told her.

"It's okay. It's your last day. Get as much as you want, kids." She said. Then she shouted, "Hey Jaejoong! Over here!" I turned around to see Changmin with a guy that had blonde hair.

"Hey, Min-Rae, I hope you don't mind me inviting Changmin." 

"It's all good. The more, the merrier. This is my friend you and her kids."

"Nice to meet you," I murmured.

"You too. You have cute kids." Jaejoong commented.

"Thanks. Small world, huh Changmin-shi?" I  said but Changmin just ignored me.

"How do you know him?" Min-Rae asked, whispering to me.

"He's the owner of the house I'm going to live in tomorrow."

"So you're the new maid?" Jaejoong questioned, overhearing.

I nodded. "Just saying you should be careful. Changmin fired at least 50 maids already. They didn't last a week. "Jaejoong murmured. I glanced at Changmin. *I can imagine that.*

The food eventually came, and we began to eat.

-------------------

Changmin's point of view

I ate as much as I could. Five bowls of rice and various side dishes, along with a bowl of soup.

"Wow, Changmin-shi, you eat a lot. I'll have to make food for 5 people just for you." The maid stated.

"Yeah. You better have good cooking."

"Hehe..." She looked suspicious.

Jaejoong invited me to come eat despite the fact that we just drank a few hours ago. We were still sober and didn't look like we drank at all. We left Yunho to drown in alcohol with Yoochun and Junsu.

After we were done eating, Jaejoong and Min-Rae left to be alone. 

"Omma! Let's go get ice cream!" The little girl claimed.

"Araso. Changmin-shi, you want to come along?"

"Whatever." I loved ice cream but I wasn't going to tell her that. So we went to the ice cream shop.

"How may I help you?"  The cashier person said.

"What do you want?" She asked me. 

"Vanilla." I replied.

"4 vanillas please."

"What a cute family." The cashier said as she handed over the ice creams.

"Aniyo, we're not-" I started to say until the maid said, "Can I have some napkins please? The kids get pretty messy."

We ate our ice creams as I walked them home. It wasn't safe for them to walk without a man. I didn't want to, but that's just how I was. Doing the right thing, even if I didn't want to.

"Kamsamhammida!" She exclaimed.

"Don't mention it." I muttered.

"See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" The twins yelled.

*Aish, I have to put up with her and her kids from now on.*

--------------------------------------------

Narrator

The next day, you were ready to leave to go to Changmin's house. But you realized that you forgot to get the twins' clothes from the daycare. So you took your kids with you there.

Meanwhile, Taerin was opening up the daycare.

"Hey Taerin!" she looked straight ahead to see her boyfriend Dongho.

"Hi, Dongho Oppa. What are you doing here?"

"Here you go! I got this for our six monthversary!" He held out flowers and a box of chocolate.

"Awww, thank you Oppa, but I left your present at home. I'll see you tonight with it, araso?"

He nodded and stated, "See you later, my love."

Taerin giggled and said, "Bye Oppa."

You were walking up to the daycare to see Dongho leaving. You greeted him and headed inside.

"Oh hey Unnie, what's up?"

"I forgot the twins' clothes here." you said.

She gave them to you and you grinned at her, "You have a nice looking boyfriend."

"Thanks Unnie, I hope you will find a good one too."

"No... my kids are my love. I don't need a boyfriend." You responded.

"But don't they need a dad?" Taerin asked.

You just shrugged and said "We've been hanging in there just fine!" and waved bye to her.

You went to where the twins were and said, "Okay guys, are you ready to see your new home?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" the kids shouted.

You guys arrived at the house and you rang the doorbell. It opened up to reveal Yunho's girlfriend, a friend of yours.

"Sang-Hee Unnie? What are you doing here?"