Saranghaeyo

Fated to Be Together

After we finished looking at all the animals at the zoo, the twins were tired, so we took them home. It was about 6 pm when Obonim took them in.

"Have fun, you guys." He said as he carried the two of them in his arms. He was strong for a grandpa.

"Thanks, Obonim," I said while Changmin just gave a nod.

"So where are we going?" I questioned Changmin as we got in the car.

"A place to go eat."

"Like that restaurant that we went to before?" 

"Yep. Then we can do whatever you want after." He assured.

"Alright." I smiled. As I was looking at the scenery outside, I noticed Changmin's hand was near mine. I took it in my hand and squeezed it. He smiled, and I grinned back, pleased.

We soon arrived at the restaurant. It was similar to the restaurant we visited with his dad, his stepmom, and the twins, except it had a more romantic atmosphere. There was a grand piano in the center of the restaurant.

*Why are we in a place like this? Will he play the piano for me, like in dramas or something?*

As it turned out, he didn't know how to play the piano. Rather someone else started to play, and we listened to it. But out of nowhere, as soon as the song ended, he got up and stood where the microphone was. *OH MY GOSH! He can sing?*

His voice was so soothing yet unique at the same time. He was singing Will You Marry Me by Lee Seung Gi. I couldn't believe it. 

When he finished, he returned to where I was, got on one knee, and took something out of his pocket. 

"Will you marry me, you?" The ring was lovely, and I couldn't describe its perfection.

He asked while everyone was staring and waiting for my reply.

"Of course, I will!" I hugged him, and everyone cheered and shouted congratulations to us.

He put on my ring, and I beamed, seeing how gorgeous it was.

We soon finished our dinner and left to go on a walk. I wanted to walk near the Han River. That place was so romantic. 

"Oppa, let's walk towards the Han River!" 

"Chincha? It's like 30 minutes away from here, though!"

"No complaining. You said you would go where ever I wanted to go." I attested.

He pouted. "Fine. I'll deal with it just for you." He winked.

As we walked, I asked him "I'm still surprised I got another proposal from you. So when should we tell Obonim?"

"We should surprise him," Changmin suggested. 

"Araso. I'm sure the kids are going to be happy. Yeonmi will be the flower girl while Yoojin can be the ring holder."

"Of course. You can decide on the honeymoon also."

We finally arrived at the Han River. The sight of it was magnificent. A few couples were walking along it, also. 

"This is the best birthday ever!" I shouted and kissed Changmin softly on the lips.

But as I kissed him, I think he wanted more than that because he surprised me and bit my lip so my lips would part... and then he snuck his tongue in.

Remember how I said that at night time, he changes? Yeah, this is what I meant. He's a ert at night time.

"Oppa!" I scolded him after breaking off the kiss. "Don't you remember what I told you? No acting like this in public!"

"Mian, I forgot." He smirked. We continued to walk hand in hand and talked; before we knew it, it was 11 pm. 

"Oppa, we should get going. You'll have to go back to work tomorrow too."

"I don't want to! We should stay at a hotel tonight." His eyebrows rose as he ertedly grinned. I knew what he meant by that.

"No, Oppa. We can do whatever you want on the honeymoon. But I was wondering how your OCD has gotten a lot better. Do you know why?" I said, changing the subject.

"I don't know why. But I guess it's a good thing. I probably wouldn't be able to handle the twins if my OCD were how it used to be." Changmin mentioned.

"That's true. So who do you think they take after more?" I questioned.

"Well... it's obvious that Yoojin can take after me when he has tantrums and whatnot, but he looks like you more. While Yeonmi acts like you but looks like me more." He replied. "But the fact that they love to eat takes after me too."

"Oh yeah." I laughed. "It's a good thing I'm learning to cook more."

"As long as you don't overwork yourself." Changmin nagged.

"But Oppa, shouldn't I get a proper job? I don't think I'll need to get paid to do all those things anymore."

"Hmmm... will you work for the company with me?" He inquired.

"Bwoh? I'm not suited for that! You know I'm a high school dropout! Now that I think about it, I should return to school."

"Are you sure? It might be hard since you quit junior year." Changmin spoke with a serious tone in his voice.

"Of course, I'm sure. You know there are online classes, right? I can do that while I get a part-time job."

"Araso, then we should get married after you finish your diploma. I won't rush you."

"Alright. Komawo, Oppa." I hugged him. "Now, let's walk back to the car, shall we?"

"But I'm tired from the walking. Can we get a taxi back home or something? I'll get my driver to pick up the car at the restaurant." 

"Araso." So we got a taxi and went home. As we went to bed, Changmin said, "Saranghaeyo you."

"I love you too, Oppa."

----

Changmin's point of view

I still needed to find out who spiked my drink four years ago. I had to so I could find out their motive. I might have to thank that person too.

Because of that person, I met you and the twins.

The next day at work, I told my assistant to help me out and go to Hotel La Mir to investigate. 

"Boss, I found out who it was after questioning the bartender."

"Who is it?" 

"It turns out.... that it was Yeonhee herself."

"Bwoh? Why was it her?"