Party?

Fated to Be Together

Your point of view

The doorbell rang as I finished cleaning the dishes.

"Coming!" I yelled as I went to open the door. I saw Min-Rae, Sang-Hee, and their boyfriends when I opened it. Min-Rae had texted me that they started dating. Minho went upstairs to his room and took the kids with him.

"Omo, why are you guys here?" I asked.

"PARTY!" Yunho shouted. He brought a pack of beer and went inside. I wish they knew they were coming in advance.

"Ehhh? But we just drank yesterday." Jaejoong said.

"Oppa, you drank last night? How come you didn't seem drunk?" Min-Rae asked him.

"I can handle my liquor."

"Chincha? Oppa, don't drink so much." Sang-Hee said to Yunho as he was putting the drinks down.

"Araso. I know already. But after tomorrow, okay?" Yunho said.

The doorbell rang one more time, and I opened it to reveal a bunch of guys coming in. There were so many. Some of them brought their girlfriends too. I recognized Tae-Rin and her boyfriend.

They greeted Min-Rae and Sang-Hee Unnie. *How weird is it that everyone knows each other?* It seriously is a small world.

Two guys were hanging out with Yunho and Jaejoong, so I assumed they were good friends. "Who are they?" I asked Sang-Hee and Min-Rae.

"With Changmin-shi, all five of them are known as DBSK," Sang-Hee replied. "They've been best friends since middle school and called themselves that."

"Those two guys are named Yoochun and Junsu. Their girlfriends are Ri-In and Gahee." Min-Rae explained.

"Oh.... so your boyfriends are rich too?" I questioned.

"Not as rich as Changmin." they both stated smugly.

"Hey, Unnie, how are you guys?" Taerin said as they came up to us.

"Pretty good. Hey, how do you guys know each other?" I asked the three of them.

"Taerin's dating my little brother," Sang-Hee replied.

"And I met her by coincidence. We both wanted the same cookies at the convenience store." Min-Rae pointed out.

"Wait, Dongho's your little brother? I had no idea." We hadn't been friends for that long, but this was all pretty cool.

We continued to talk until Junsu yelled. "Let's get the party started!"

Yunho the stereo after everyone got settled. Music was blasting through the speakers, which led Changmin to come down.

"What's going on?" Changmin questioned as he approached the last step of the stairs.

"It's your birthday!" DBSK shouted. "So we're having a party!"

*It's his birthday today?*

"Aish... It's so noisy. Turn down the music." Changmin declared. 

Some guy named Kiseop turned down the volume.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody shouted. 

"Thank you, everyone, for wishing me a happy birthday, but as you can see, it's almost ending. Plus, you guys know how much I don't like celebrating my birthday, so please go home and have a good night." Changmin spoke.

"Wait! Why do they have to do that? They want to celebrate your birthday; it wouldn't hurt to celebrate for a few hours, right?" I exclaimed.

--------------

Changmin's point of view

"Aish...." I muttered. "Fine. Have fun." I said and was about to go upstairs until the maid stopped me. "Yah, you're the reason why they're here, and you want to go upstairs? That's rude you know." *Man, this maid is annoying.* 

I went to where she was and said, "You better not annoy me, I can fire you."

"Araso." She went away and I was congratulated by my friends

As I wandered around my house full of people, I noticed that Minho wasn't there.

"Hey, do you know where Minho went?" I asked his friends. They all shrugged.

When I went to his room, I saw that Minho was on the computer. The kids were on his bed sleeping despite the fact that the music was really loud.

"What's up Minho?" I asked.

"Hyung. You won't believe this...."

"What is it?" 

"Your Omma's coming back."

I shuddered. Just hearing that word shocked me.

"Why would she come back after what she's done?" I said not waiting for an answer and left the room.

I left the house without anyone knowing. I had hoped.

----------------------

Narrator

You looked to see where Changmin was as you were serving your fried rice to some guests that were hungry.Surprisingly, there was enough for at least six people to have some.

"Where's Changmin-shi?"

"I don't know." Jaejoong claimed. You looked around some more and noticed the front door opening.

Curious, You went outside to see who left. It turned out to be Changmin. He went all the way to the park. You followed him to try make him come home since he was supposed to be the birthday guy.

But you stopped in your tracks when you heard him crying.

"Gwenchana?" (are you okay?) You asked him when you were brave enough to go up to him.