Seven

Mr. Park

Baekhyun's POV 

 

My head lay comfortably on Sehun's chest in his room. We are watching a Japanese movie currently airing on the television. Korean subs are being providing at the bottom of the screen even though I understand most of the language. 

 

I feel Sehun's heart increase as I place my hand on his lower abdomen and I lift my head up. "Is this bothering you?" I ask slowly.

 

He looks at me and smiles. "Not at all." He says before placing my head back on him. I don't believe him entirely but this was normal for us. Sehun and I, we were comfortable with each other which is why he was my best friend.

 

"Do you think they're finished yet?" I ask, reffering to Jongin and Kyungsoo. As soon as the short bartender showed up I dipped to Sehun's place next door because I know they would end up having one way or another. Those two are basically like bunnies.

 

Sehun laughs at my question. "Probably not. They do at least 3 rounds."

 

I sigh, how long does it take to have ?

 

Sehun intertwines his hands with mine and I chuckle moving my fingers to play with his. His hands travel downward to my chest and my breath hitches. I try to focus on what's on television but I start to tense when his hands move to a lower part of my body.

 

Is he...?

 

No, Sehun and I are the best of friends. He would never hit on me. He can't. Perhaps he was from all the talk of or something. I lift my head up off his chest and his hands fall to my waist.

 

I'd be a good friend if I helped him get off... But I really don't want another issue like Chanyeol's.

 

"I'mma check an see if they're done. I have to practice my English." I get up not wanting to deal with another awkward situation.

 

"Wait." Sehun sits up. "If I made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay." I lie staring at his hand that was currently residing on my waist. "I just- Mr. Park is forcing us to recite our paper in English. I'm not good at it."

 

Half of what I said was true, I was planning on getting Kris to help me but I procrastinated and came here.

 

"You can study with me." He says quickly, finally removing his hand. I look him up and down to see his pouting face and I mentally face palm. I'm being overdramatic. Mr. Park must've got me on edge because obviously, not everyone who sees me falls for me. I touch Sehun all the time. Why should I freak when he touches me?

 

I smile and sit down. "Okay... You know English?"

 

He pulls out his phone. "Google translate...?"

 

"Yea, kay." I laugh. "Wait let me get my things. Be back in five minutes." I make my way out of his apartment and walk across the hall to my shared apartment with Jongin.

 

As soon as I enter, I hear excessive banging. I don't refrain the roll my eyes do and cover my ears from the . What ing position has them both so loud? I tiptoe up to my room cringing as the noises get louder.

 

When I get to my bedroom, I don't hesitate to slam the door hoping to black out the dreadful noises. It takes me a while to find my backpack that was carelessly thrown across the room and pull out my essay written about puppies. In the week, when he had handed the papers back to us, I was surprised to see such a good score. 

 

Perhaps sleeping with my teacher gave me good benefits.

 

As soon as I leave my room I almost forgot that my roommate was having the best ever. I stomp over to his door and pound on it. "We'll end up getting more noise complaints if you both don't quiet it up!"

 

I then stomp out of the apartment before slipping back into Sehun's place. "They're still at it." I huff once I arrive in his bedroom.

 

Sehun cracks a smile. "When was the last time you had , it has been quite a while for me."

 

"Umm like 3 weeks ago?" I say casually.

 

"Did you use protection? Did you know this person? Do I know this person?"

 

I sometimes forget how Sehun goes all mama bear on me. "Yes, yes and kind of," I answered.

 

"Was it at least good?" Sehun asks a little quieter this time.

 

I bite my lip and look down smiling. "It was so good."

 

Sehuns eyes drop and he nods. "That's good." He says, his voice barely in a whisper. The subject drops on its own, and for some reason, guilt creeps into me.

 

"Right. The paper." I cheer sarcastically. I scan through it frowning honestly I don't understand half of what I wrote. Most of it was Kris's doing anyway.

 

I point to one of the words. "P- pup." I furrow my eyebrows. "Poppies?"

 

Sehun repeats after me. "Poppy."

 

I sigh. "I don't know this. I will fail so badly at presentation." Sehun laughs at my frustration and I shove him hard. "You're supposed to be helping."

 

"Right! Sorry. Sorry." He snickers and I set my paper on his night table. "You know what? Let's just watch movies and take a nap. I can crash here right?"

 

Sehun and I have had numerous sleepovers during the times we've been friends.

 

"Of course. You don't even need to ask." He gets up and heads for the bathroom, while I pick up the paper and skim through it again. I'll never be able to read all this.

 

Shortly afterward, the shower turns on.

 

that essay. I give up on the paper and get up looking through his drawers for some clothes. I push over unwanted pants until I found an extra large shirt. I continue looking for a pair of shorts but came up empty.

 

Sehun's shirt was red and smells just of him and for a second I am reminded of that night, Mr. Park's scent surrounded me.

 

I shake my head and remove my clothing replacing them with Sehun's shirt then fold my clothes placing them on my side of the bed. It's a slight habit of mine.

 

I hear the bathroom door open and when I turn around the first thing my eyes meet are Sehun's stomach... More like his abs which are coated with water that's dripping off his vline and met with a white towel.

 

My eyes trail back up to meet his and I swallow, my dry lips.

 

He smiles shyly and I break the non-physical contact. When was the last time I saw Oh Sehun shirtless because he has gotten hot since then. When the hell did that happen?

 

I reach the bed before he does and I slide under the covers. His bed immediately welcomes me with warmth and comfort because before I know it. I doze off into sleep.

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

Sunday morning I wake up to a sleeping Sehun, his mouth ajar and the tiniest of snores happen to slip out. The sight is both funny yet the cutest thing I have ever seen so I take my phone from the night table and slowly lean on the bed careful as to not wake him.

 

I open the camera app and snap a couple of pictures. A giggle escapes my lips and Sehun opens his eyes in confusion. I move back, hiding my phone behind me.

 

"Morning." I singsong.

 

He smiles slightly. "Morning Baek."

 

"I'm gonna use the bathroom," I state before shuffling off his bed and into his bathroom. I debate if I should go home across the hall to mine but the intense need to piss took over.

 

After using the bathroom I washed my hands and looked into the mirror. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look down at the toothbrush holder. One of the toothbrushes were mine. I crash here often so Sehun decided to leave a toothbrush out.

 

"What are you doing today?" Sehun asks as I spit out foamy toothpaste into a clear cup.

 

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and rinse the cup with tap water. "Maybe..." I contemplate my options. I can sleep, or I can finally try to do that essay. 

 

The latter was the smarter option. I find myself lately appealing to the idea of impressing Mr. Park.

 

"I will get Kris to help with that paper."

 

Sehun nods and I exit the bathroom to retrieve my clothes. "I'll give your shirt back, later!"

 

I go to the kitchen and put the kettle on high like I always do before leaving.