Fourteen

Mr. Park

Junmyeon: Because Mr. Park looked kind of busy

 

You: Wdym 

 

Junmyeon: You both were having a moment. BRO, Must I refresh your memory? 

 

You: You saw us?

 

Junmyeon: Yea

 

I swallow. . Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions, maybe he didn't see what I think he saw. 

 

You: What did you see... Exactly?

 

Junmyeon: Well, you guys kissed... and then it escalated and you started like holy Byun

 

Okay so maybe he DID see it. My cheeks burn. I don't think I was that loud. Junmyeon has the ears of a ing dog. Yea that's it!

 

You: You won't tell anyone, right?

 

Junmyeon: Of course not. He's hot though, perhaps I should shoot my shot ;)

 

You: Shut up. You already have both Yixing and Kris

 

Junmyeon: Right. Make sure to send me your tape when you're finished. I'm coming soon so tell my boyfriends I'm on my way 💖💖. 

 

I turn off my phone and place it face down with a sigh. Junmyeon saw us! , we have to be more careful. I pull at the roots of my hair. What if it wasn't a friend of mine, what if it was someone else, or a teacher to see us? 

 

I cringe. I should tell Chanyeol. 

 

Picking up my phone it unlocks quickly by face recognition but I stop myself. Tonight is our date, and I don't want anything to ruin the mood. Especially since he'll be giving me his di- 

 

"Are you okay?" Sehun's large hand places itself on my forehead. 

 

I let go of my hair and lean into the warmth of my best friend. "I'm okay," I reassure him. "Junmyeon should be here any second now." 

 

As if on cue, the brunette himself walked in smiling as soon as he spots his two boys. 

 

His eyes land on me and automatically he smirks. He has something he can use against me, and though I know he won't say anything, the fact he knows is nerve-wracking. 

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

As soon as I get the text that Chanyeol is outside... I rush to Jongin's room. 

 

"I'm leaving okay?"  

 

Sprawled over his bed, he gives me a thumbs up, not looking to me once. I scoff. Millennials. Taking nothing but a wallet and my phone, I walk out of the dorm and spot his car almost immediately. 

 

Chanyeol rolls down his window and shoots me an award-winning smile. "Hop in already, lover boy." 

 

I blush at the nickname, yet does what the man says anyways. It's the third time I've been inside Chanyeol's car, and the thought that I'm this close to him baffles me every time I think about it. I've never thought about him in such a way until after that night, and all he does is invade my mind both day and night. 

 

"What are you thinking about?" 

 

His hand trails down to meet my own and our fingers wrap together. 

 

"You," I answer truthfully, repeating the same words from this morning. 

 

Chanyeol's smile widenes and he lets go of my hand to hold back on to the steering wheel. I pout from the loss of contact and play with the hem of my shirt. "Where are we going?"

 

"Well... I didn't want to go anywhere too cliché like a restaurant or an amusement park." He stops the car in front of a building with rollerblades as its logo.

 

"Roller skating?" 

 

He shrugs sheepishly. "It's still cliché but-" 

 

I laugh. "I don't know how to skate." 

 

"Me neither." He chuckles, unbuckling his seatbelt. 

 

Chanyeol insists on paying for our rental skates and the moment we get on, I'm already losing balance grasping at the walls for balance. 

 

"Chanyeol!" I start laughing, watching him bump into some little kids and falling flat on his face. 

 

"Don't just stand there laughing. Help  me up." He uses his hands to get up but ends up falling again which leads to me bursting into another set of giggles. 

 

"Ok, okay." I push off from the wall and glide towards him. "Woah this is kind of simple." My feet maneuvers over to his fallen state on the floor. Reaching my hand out for him, Chanyeol grabs it. 

 

"Thanks." He tries to pull up yet ends up pulling me down with him. With a screech, I fall face forward into him. 

 

Kids look at us from afar while they skate perfectly to the rink and back. 

 

Tch bastards. 

 

"We didn't even get on the rink yet," Chanyeol whines placing his hand on my hips. 

 

Considering, we were in public I slowly remove his hands with a smile and use my knees to get up. He follows suit and takes my hand. "We go down together." 

 

It doesn't take us long to get the hang of how to roller skate. Yes, there are many many times Chanyeol has fallen and taken me down with him. Yet that didn't stop us from having fun, and no one seemed to mind us which also was a very good thing. 

 

"My legs are tired," I say after about a couple of hours. 

 

He skates around me. "They are?" 

 

"Look at you being a pro," I say as he continues to skate pass me with a triumphant smile. 

 

"Yea." I stay put, not having the stamina to move just yet. Literally a second later he falls. Again.

 

I try to hold in my laughter but I end up snorting while he struggles to clasp the wall. 

 

"Come on baby, we're a whole mess." I hold out my hand to support Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol look up at me, and takes both my hands to help himself up and steadying on the ground. 

 

"You want to go eat?" He asks. 

 

The thought of food urges my stomach to grumble. "Mhm." 

 

Chanyeol takes me over towards the rentals and we return the shoes. 

 

"I want pizza." I ponder with my brows furrowing, vaguely remembering the last time I ate pizza. 

 

"Let's go eat pizza then we can go to my house." 

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

I decide to tell him while on my second slice. 

 

"So, Junmyeon... Kind of saw us today."

 

I look up through my lashes to meet his eyes. 

 

Was he mad? 

 

Was he upset? 

 

He seems to be thinking as he swallowed. "Oops?" He shrugs drinking American soda. 

 

"Chanyeol! You should take this more seriously." I bring my voice down to a whisper. 

 

"I should, shouldn't I?" 

 

"Yea! I'd hate it for you to get fired because of me." 

 

"Baekhyun, you're worth it." 

 

I felt a warmth spread throughout my body from his words. I was seriously starting to fall for Chanyeol, I realized. . 

 

"Come on... I want to take you home now."