Six

Mr. Park

Chanyeol's Pov

 

Okay... so that wasn't what I was originally planning to do. I wanted to simply talk to Baekhyun, get his thoughts on that night. Maybe we'd hopefully agree to let that night be... Just That Night. But he was in front of me, his pink lips begging to be kissed.

 

I lost it, and I went for it. He went for it as well it looks like because his kiss was just as desperate.

 

I softly place a finger on my lips remembering his touch and his smile.

 

Sehun? That was the kid who barged in. I know its kind of stupid to get jealous over a kid younger than me by a couple of years. But his hands were tightly around Baekhyun. His shoulders, his waist...

 

I shake my head. That kid is going to ruin me.

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

I sigh putting aside another kid's English essay. His spelling was off but overall what his statement made sense... To an extent. However, it didn't matter because he's doing better than he did before.

 

My eyes widen in clear interest when Baekhyun's name pops up on the next paper. I graze his slightly messy handwriting with a smile.

 

A shadow passes the corner of my eye capturing my attention and I look up with a blank stare.

 

I expect the sound of raiding in my fridge which happens a couple of seconds later and I get up moving to my kitchen.

 

"Tao, there's nothing in there," I smirk watching his face turn into a frown. He groans and slams the fridge shut. "But I'm hungry." Tao whines.

 

"Then go out and get food. Also, stop using my key, I'm taking it back."

 

He comes up to me with pleading eyes. "You're so mean to me."

 

I chuckle. Tao acts more like a child than anything else and I pry his small figure off of my body.

 

"You need to get laid man. It's been so long."

 

I ignore the blonde idiot in my kitchen and return to the stack of papers awaiting their final grade.

 

"Chanyeol! No witty comeback?"

 

My face burns and I feel my brows furrow as I try to concentrate hard on Baekhyun's essay, but the fact that Baekhyun's paper is the one I'm reading, I immediately break into a smile.

 

"You did get laid!" Tao gasps banging his hand on the desk. "Details."

 

"Thanks for allowing the neighbors to marvel in my business." I retort.

 

"Who was the lucky guy?" My friend rubs himself on me and I seal my lips refusing to answer further.

 

"You're so dry." He whines with a sigh after I refuse to answer his childish question, "I'mma be back with some ramen alright?" With that, Tao was out the door in seconds. I shake my head and return my attention to Baekhyun's paper in front of me.

 

An essay about anything... 

 

The way the paper was titled made me smile. Baekhyun always had a title for every essay. The rest of the paper was about puppies and I couldn't help but gush at his soft heart.

 

He made some grammar mistakes and spelling mishaps. Though, it didn't matter. It was obvious Kris had helped him with most of his paper, I've seen a pattern with Jummyeon and Jongin's paper. It didn't matter though, as long as they were learning.

 

I gave him an appropriate grade without letting my feelings affect it. At least I think I did. I'm not gonna lie, I reread the paper two or three times. I can't help myself, ever since that night Baekhyun had filled every inch of my brain. 

 

I read his paper again and I can almost imagine him saying this speech out loud. His English making him insecure... Maybe I should make that the next class lesson, so I can hear him try to speak in a foreign language.

 

I read his paper one more time. His love for puppies is extremely admirable.    

 

"Heyy!" I hear a familiar voice shout from the front door just as Tao comes in setting Ramen in styrofoam cups down. I look up to see the shorty with his hair pulled back in a ponytail.

 

"You brought Lu Han." I state.

 

I should be used to these two entering and leaving my house as they please, but I left the apartment with them to live on my own, I guess I can't escape them.

 

Tao runs an auto body shop 2 blocks down from the University and Lu Han hasn't been able to find a legit steady job, so he goes from bartender to waiter occasionally.

 

Tao hands me a piping hot glass bowl of freshly cooked ramen and my annoyance disappears. He's buying me food, therefore, he's welcomed.

 

"Thanks," I say, picking up the chopsticks.

 

"So I heard you finally got some." Lu Han winks at me and I drop my chopsticks glaring at Tao.

 

"Stop saying my business," I whine. "I never answered his question, therefore, it may or may not be true."

 

They give each other knowing looks. "Aww" They coo and I huff childishly. Since I'm the youngest out of the three, the two of them baby me till kingdom come. Even though I am way more mature. I was the first to get a job, and I was the first to buy a house... If anything I should be teasing them.

 

"Shut up." I respond in English, smiling at there confused expressions.

 

"Hey, speak Korean." Lu Han smacks my head.

 

I rub the back of my head pouting. "You both are the mean ones."

 

My chopsticks roll across the table and I reach for them before they slip off.