Five

Mr. Park

Baek's Pov

 

Guilt creeps into me as I look past Mr. Park's door for the hundredth time. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but still. 

 

I'm technically skipping his class, but I get the work from a friend and I always make Jummyeon turn it in for me because he's the most responsible one.

 

Jummyeon patted my back. "Why are you constantly skipping English."

 

I swallow and shrug. "Why go to English class when you have Kris."

 

Jummyeon nods in agreement. Kris was originally from China but moved to Canada at a young age. Taking English is just an easy class for him, he decided to come to Korea for University. In some ways I really admire him.

 

I pull out the sheets of paper from my backpack. "Here, give these to Mr. Park, before he sees me."

 

I shove the papers into Jummyeon's hands and quickly turn around bumping into a person's chest. I bow apologetically and whisper "joesonghabnida" really quickly before moving out of the person's way.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, long time since I've seen you." A familiar voice rings in my ears.

 

I look up and Mr. Park stood there in front of me. I can't read his expression clearly. "Mr. Park..." My voice trails off and I give a fake smile. I avoid eye contact and decide I can't come up with any excuse to escape his class this time. So I it up and follow Jummyeon inside. We wait until Kris walks into the classroom letting go a Lay's hands outside the room door, and kissing him on the cheek.

 

"Hey, guys." He utters with his English swag kissing Jummyeon swiftly on the lips. It always amazes me how their relationship works.

 

Jummyeon and Lay had been dating for a while throughout high school but when they met Kris. They all seemed to get along so well, one day they all decided to turn their relationship to polygamous. It sounds exciting, but I would never share my love with anyone. Not even if I was also attracted to the said person. I'm too selfish for that.

 

Jongin is the last person to arrive as always, and we all take our seats.

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

I'm not sure if I am simply being overly conscious or whatever, but I'm pretty sure the whole entire time Mr. Park was looking at me. Every time I took down notes, I'd look up to see his eyes encaptured with mine.

 

A blush creeps on my cheeks and I smile to myself when I look up and he's smiling at me, again. This time, I smile back and he looks down clearly blushing.

 

I don't know what's exactly going on right now. But for some unknown reason, I like it. It's a weird bubbly feeling that's appearing in my chest and I regret not coming to class sooner. He appears really cute whenever he leans on his desk to take a break from speaking.

 

WAIT! Stop thinking like that.

 

I put the tip of my pen in my mouth and squint at the board trying to concentrate. It's pretty hard when he was standing right in front of the board with his godlike features staring right at me. Like a present wanting to be opened. "Ugh." I groan putting my head down. This is complicated.

 

"Are you okay?" I hear Jongin ask and I feel his hands on my shoulder.

 

I nod and lift my head up. "I'm having a hard time understanding. Like that rule, I before E, except after C , what is that ?" I mumble.

 

Jongin only laughs.

 

Mr. Park has us learn a couple of more facts about English and American history which I don't see nor care how they relate to each other before letting us go.

 

Kris packs his things and intertwines his hands with Jummyeon's and waits for me and Jongin by their seats. "What do you guys want for lunch?" I ask hearing my stomach rumble. We were the last ones to walk out of the room but then I hear my name being called with such a small voice I almost missed it.

 

I turn to see Mr. Park standing by his desk with pleading eyes and I swallow hard. "Um- guys I'll be there in a second. Don't wait up."

 

They nod and leave the classroom, the door closing softly behind them. I'm alone with him in his room. We stand there for what seems like minutes of silence, and I'm beyond uncomfortable but he looks like he's gathering his thoughts, so I let the professor think.

 

"So a couple of weeks ago, we kind of slept together." He addresses, matter-of-factly. It's pretty weird to hear it being said out loud but I nod trying to hide the pink heat in my cheeks.

 

"Mr. Park, I don't usually do things like that, It was my first time in forever and if I had known I would've known I wouldn't have-." I try to defend my honor.

 

"I trust you. It's perfectly fine." He cuts me off.

 

"I won't tell a soul." I promise.

 

He sighs. "I can't stop thinking about you if I'm honest."

 

I stop breathing the moment his words connect to my ears. "Wha-?"

 

He steps closer to me. "I know it's wrong of me to think such things, but you were amazingly soft." I don't move an inch when he walks up to me. "I think a lot about your lips." A finger brushes past my lips and down my sides. I can't look at him in the face and my cheeks are burning passionately so I look down. "Your pretty moans." He whispers in my ear.

 

Mr. Park pulls me closer by the waist and lifts up my chin to meet his eyes. "I know this is wrong. Tell me you feel the same way."

 

His words swirl in my head. "I do," I say honestly, in a hushed tone.

 

Before I knew it his lips crash onto mine and I close my eyes kissing him back sweetly. I notice that he's as gentle as he was the first time, even more so as he places small butterfly kisses on my neck making my heart leap. I sigh contently enjoying the smell of him.

 

"Chanyeo-" his name escapes my lips in a small moan when I feel a bite close to my shoulder. I grab his hair and reconnect our lips running my tongue along his, tasting every inch of him. His hands fall down to my crotch rubbing me slowly and I let out embarrassing pants.

 

"Wait!" I push off him before anything goes too far. I step away afraid of repeating what happened seconds before. "I-"

 

I think about how to phrase what I want to say in words when the door opens behind us. We both snap our heads up to the sound and in the doorway stood Sehun. "Sorry, am I interrupting something?" He looks to me bashfully and I shake my head.

 

"It's okay Sehunnie, we're done," I say quickly. Sehun smiles and comes to me pulling me in for a traditional hug.

 

"The others were asking for you, so I came. We're eating at Hobi's place today." He lets go of me and snakes a hand around my waist. This must look so wrong for Mr. Park so I shoot him an apologetic look before walking out the room with Sehun.