Twenty-Five

Mr. Park

Sehun's POV

 

LuHan practically took up all the space on my bed which leaves me to sit on the beanbag chair beside it. 

 

"So... Who's this mystery guy?" The young looking male takes a slurp of the ramen noodles which he took from my kitchen without permission. I shake my head immediately regretting all life decisions. 

 

"He's my neighbor." I respond, a sad smile creeps on my face as I remember every time he's barged into my room just to cuddle. I miss him. My smile turns to a frown. 

 

"What are you waiting for lets go?" The small hyung is ready to pull me out of my apartment but I lean back. 

 

"What am I supposed to say? Oh by the way. I have boyfriend now, so no hard feelings? That would sound hella salty." 

 

"Just a suggestion." He raises his hands in defeat, pushing back his thin hair. 

 

"We have to act like a couple." I mutter in frustration. "So he realizes what he's missing.

 

"Let's do things that couples do!" He places the bowl of noodles down beside him and eyes me up and down. "Besides kiss of course." 

 

"Of course." I agree. 

 

"Mm how about we stare at each and compliment our appearances." 

 

I stare at him in disbelief. "That's pretty gay. Even by my standards." 

 

"Oh come on! Its an exercise so we become more comfortable with each other. Oh and pet names, I love pet names." 

 

"Are you sure you aren't gay?" 

 

LuHan gasps. "Since I'm forced into the relationship I might as well make the most of it and be treated like royalty. Let's start already babe." He sends a wink my way which I'm taken aback by.

 

"Aish. What a flirt." I click my teeth and mutter, suddenly I scoot over to face him then decide if would be better if I was sitting next to him on the bed 

 

"Okay... so." 

 

"Eye contact." His fingers ghost beneath my chin so I'm looking directly into his eyes. If this wants to flirt so can I. 

 

I smirk eying his body up and down and physically, he's got something going for him. "Let's start off small yea? I like your hair." 

 

Cheekily, the grown man shakes his hair within my general direction. "I like your eyes." He nods. "They're very intense." 

 

"Thank you?" I can't help but laugh. "Mine turn." I pause. "Um..."

 

"It can't be that hard." LuHan grins my way, not breaking the eye contact we've created. 

 

"Your smile. It's kind of contagious."

 

We go back and forth complimenting each other, feeling each other out. He mentioned he liked my body at one point, I state that I liked the soft feeling of his hands. 

 

"My hands huh?" LuHan reaches over and intertwines our fingers. "I like your chest, if I were gay. I wouldn't leave you all night." 

 

I almost choke from his words unsure if there was a ual innuendo within his statement, or perhaps he meant cuddling? 

 

"I like your thighs." I step it up a notch, placing our still intertwined hands on both sides of his thighs and I pull him closer. "If you were gay. I'd you all night long." 

 

Immediately I'm shoved back. LuHan's face imitates a cherry as he swallows nothing and covers his burning cheeks with his hands. 

 

"That's enough for now." He fans himself. "You're good at that." 

 

"But... Babe, we haven't even started yet. We need to get touching down." I whine childishly, still joking with him. 

 

The bed dips as he effortlessly slides off of the tall furniture. "I've got work tomorrow morning." 

 

"No. Don't leave." I draw out the sounds. 

 

"Gosh you're such a child." His face has returned to normal, yet his ears are still a lovely shade of red. How did I manage to make such a straight male flush so much? 

 

"Fine. I'll let you go, but I have school tomorrow so we would have to meet up the day after. I'll walk you out." I smile, already missing the company of the other. It was as if he just filled part of the hole Baekhyun created, and I'm glad to have met such a relaxed friend. 

 

The hallway was empty when we open the door, and I grab onto his hand before he leaves completely. "Don't I at least get a goodbye kiss?" I kid, bending down to reach his level. 

 

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Baekhyun open his apartment door, and stop as soon as he sees me. LuHan doesn't notice, due to his back being turned. As I made eye contact with Baek, I pull LuHan closer by his waist. 

 

"Sehun-." LuHan squeals in surprise by my initiative. 

 

"I won't let you go until I get a kiss." I say, not because I want to but because I want Baekhyun to hear. 

 

LuHan sighs. "We agreed on no kissing." He mutters before tiptoeing and placing a quick kiss on my cheek. "There." 

 

By this point, Baekhyun gasps retreating back into his apartment, and I let go of the older man feeling my heart ache. 

 

"See you the day after." 

 

I shove my hand in my pockets and watch as my fake boyfriend skips down the stairs.