Nineteen

Mr. Park

Baekhyun's POV

 

Kim Minseok sits beside me humming a familiar tune while Junmyeon turns the page of our Chem book. However, my mind has strictly been on Sehun all day. I rest my palms on the velvety rug, Minseok's dorm provided. 

 

"Have you guys noticed anything wrong with Sehun lately." 

 

The brunette with his intense cat-like eyes stops humming. "No. Why?" 

 

I sigh and start explaining how he acted extremely weird and distant at the library. "He wouldn't tell me what's wrong." I pouted. 

 

Junmyeon releases a breath. "I didn't want to be the one to say this, but you're oblivious." 

 

"Me? Oblivious to what?" I point a finger towards my chest. 

 

"To the fact that he likes you." Minseok finishes the sentence as if it was an obvious pretense. 

 

My frown deepens. "Sehun... Likes me?" 

 

"God, you're an idiot." Both of my friends slap the back of my head. 

 

"I'm sorry. It's just so weird! I haven't seen him as anything but my friend. He's like a younger child to me. I feel like I have to protect him. Not the other way around." My thoughts tumble out before I can even think them. 

 

"That's the problem. He's been trying to be such a man for you to like him back. But now that you're dating Mr. y, he's starting to notice. Baek, Sehun isn't stupid." Junmyeon retaliates.

 

"Wait! You're dating someone?" Xuimin glares at me. "How come I didn't know? Who is he?" 

 

I gice Junmyeon a 'nice going' look, to which he just rolls his eyes and shrugs. "I can't tell you... At least not yet." 

 

"Ooh. You're keeping it a secret." He puts his forefinger to his lips and winks. "I like it. Is he cute?" 

 

"So ing cute." I giggle involuntarily. "And hot and muscular." 

 

"Stop, before I steal your man." 

 

"You have Jondae" I push him slightly laughing a bit. It's been a while since I have hung out with Minseok or Chen without the large group. I almost forgot how funny and sweet he is and without warning, I pull the shorter man over in a hug to which he tries to squirm from. 

 

"You both are childish we need to study." Junmyeon gives us a dirty look. 

 

"Hey hey hey. You have two lovers, and never filled us in on the good deeds." I push off from Minseok. "That's two daddies to please you." 

 

A blush spreads across his cheeks as he quiffs his hair up with his fingers. "Shut up!" 

 

"No. We deserve to know. Do you have threesomes?" Minseok squints his already thin eyes. 

 

"Um. Sometimes... Most of the time." Junmyeon doesn't look up. 

 

"I knew it!" I screech. "Who's better in bed?" 

 

"Well, I mean. Kris is more aggressive like he's so y and Yixing. Yixing is so passive and cute in bed, it's a great combination." The man's blush spreads to his ears as he continues.

 

Minseok and I ate all of this useless information, just to throw it out later... if needed. 

 

"I wish." Minseok groans.p

 

"Chanyeol is great in bed." I dreamily say more to myself, then anyone in the room. 

 

"His name is Chanyeol?" Minseok repeats my mistake as soon as I cover my own mouth with my hands. "Cute name. Jondae may look sweet and innocent but- he's not." 

 

As he says the words, the dorm room opened and Minseok's boyfriend appears in the flesh. Smiling as he notices us. "Hey, guys." 

 

"I was just talking about you!" Minseok squeals and run to Jondae hugging him by his waist. 

 

Jondae chuckles and kisses his boyfriend's forehead. "Did you guys study much?" 

 

No one says anything because... Well, we didn't. 

 

Watching the two brings a sense of longing. I miss Chanyeol, and by the look on Junmyeon's face. He misses his boys too.  

 

"We'll get going now," I speak for both of us, though I leave before my friend, already dialing the number of a specific English teacher. It took about four rings before I hearl his deep voice from the other line. 

 

"Hey, what's up, babe."

 

Pathetically, my heart flutters from the nickname. "Can you pick me up?" I ask. 

 

"Of course, Are you okay?"

 

"I just missed you."

 

There was a bit of silence before he laughs. "I missed you too. Tell me where you are, I'll pick you up." 

 

I tell him which dorm Minseok lived in and he says he would come. It dawned on me afterward that someone might recognize his car and wonder why a professor was near campus though he told me it would be fine because his windows were tinted. 

 

Within five minutes his vehicle pulls up and I get in before anyone could see anything suspicious. 

 

"Where do you want to go?" He looks at me.  

 

"Home." 

 

"Really?" Chanyeol seems surprised.

 

"Yeah." I sigh. "I had an awkward fight with Sehun. Sort of, and now I just want to sleep after a long session of studying Chemistry." 

 

"I understand." He rests his hand atop of mine and loops our fingers into place. I lift his hand to my lips and kiss them lightly. 

 

"How was your day?" 

 

"It was okay... I just taught certain kids, had a great time in my class around 12." He lifts his eyebrow at me indicating our little rendezvous. 

 

"Shut up." I hide my face within his hands. 

 

The ride was comfortably silent mostly because I was too busy falling asleep in his passenger seat, and when the car stopped I didn't want to get out. 

 

"Let me walk you inside." 

 

"No. I got it." I yawn, sluggishly putting my back over my shoulder. 

 

"Please?"

 

"What if Jongin's inside. He might see you." 

 

"I just want to walk you to your door and kiss you goodbye. Like they do in movies." 

 

I give him a look before a smile eventually spreads across my face. "You dork." 

 

He holds a ball cap up. "I'll wear this." 

 

"Let's go Romeo before I change my mind." I leave his car with him following close behind me. 

 

Chanyeol spontaneously takes my hand in his and like that, we were walking like an actual couple. The thought made my heart flutter. 

 

Once we made it to the third floor, to my apartment building. I turn to give him a cheeky smile, my back pressed against the apartment door.

 

"Its the end of the road sir." I joke. 

 

"Not yet. I didn't get my goodbye kiss." He leans forward. 

 

I push his ball cap up so it's not in my way and attach our lips slowly. I feel Chanyeol's hands wrap around my waist as the kiss gets needier. 

 

In the midst of it all, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling the man impossibly closer. The moment his tongue meets mine, I let out a whimer before pulling away. 

 

"That's enough." I pat his shoulder. 

 

Chanyeol chuckles before kissing me one last time. "My good little boy." He kisses my cheek while I push him away, laughing to myself. 

 

He's a mess. 

 

I rub my heating cheeks and put in the key to my apartment, but as I step in. Sehun is walking towards me. 

 

"Did I just see what I think I saw?"