Twenty-Seven

Mr. Park

Sehun's POV

 

It's been a month. 

 

I have not spoken to Baek and its hurts. The pain of not having him around sometimes becomes unbareable, but then I turn around and LuHan's there. 

 

LuHan hasn't seen Baekhyun despite the fact that he's been over constantly. 

 

Right now, he's spread across the bed. Laying flat on his stomach. His tongue hangs out slightly and he's fixated on finding something interesting to watch. His flat hair falling into his face just for him to brush it away every ten seconds. I grew fond of the hyung, I'm not going to lie. 

 

Sometimes it feels as though we aren't pretending. 

 

"What are you thinking about?" 

 

I just smiled at him. "Nothing." 

 

He sends me an innocent smile and my heart flips. It's been doing that lately whenever LuHan is around. 

 

He cuddles into my lap and places my hand on his head. He does this to indicate that he would like me to play with his hair, and I comply almost instantly.  

 

"Sehun?" 

 

"Hm?" I look down. 

 

"I want to try something." 

 

I look at him curiously waiting for him to continue, but he just shakes his head. 

 

"After some ice cream." The man lifts off of my lap and towards the door. 

 

"Was this a trick to get me to buy you dessert?" I squint my eyes. 

 

"No... Come on." He pouts, already sliding on his sneakers at the front. I swear he's more childish than me. Reluctantly, I slide off of my comfortable bed and meet him at the doorway putting on my pair of flat converses. 

 

Immediately, he links our fingers and drags me outside with him. I chuckle allowing myself to be lead across the street to the supermarket. 

 

I went with a traditional vanilla ice cream come and LuHan went with a choclate one, as we walk out the store, LuHan holds his cone to me. 

 

"Try it." 

 

He mine first, making eye contact with me the whole time. A shiver runs down my spine making me well aware of the effect he has on me, or well my body anyway. 

 

By the time we get back, our afternoon dessert is finished and I'm left with my fake boyfriend complaining about how sticky his hands are while he tries to wipe it off on my shirt. 

 

"You'll ruin it." I complain and run away just to have him chase me down the long corridor.

 

"You can just put it in the washing machine afterwards." 

 

I stop running the moment I see Baekhyun. He's looking down though a small smile stays perched on his face and my heart leaps. The normal reaction to seeing him. 

 

Baek looks confused to see LuHan behind me, and when I turn around I see the latter with the same expression. Weird. 

 

"Nice to see you." The hyung behind me waves before pulling me into my own apartment. 

 

"What was that about?" I don't hesitate to ask. 

 

LuHan stalks into the bathroom to wash his hands before coming back and shrugging. "What was what about?" 

 

"You know... You and Baekhyun. The interaction was weird."

 

"I- is that the guy you like?"

 

"Yeah. Why?" I scratch the back of my head. 

 

"Oh." 

 

Lu Han frowns, and suddenly I'm concerned. 

 

"What happened?" 

 

"It's just that... He's dating my best friend Chanyeol. I can't help in breaking up their relationship and from what I've seen its pretty solid." 

 

I sit on the bed, unaware of anything intelligent to say. "Mr. Park is your best friend?" 

 

LuHan nods, his wavy hair moving with him. 

 

I stay silent. 

 

"Do you want me to leave?" His voice is small. 

 

"No." I say truthfully, not wanting to be left alone in this moment. "C'mere." I open my arms signaling I wanted cuddles. 

 

He quickly climbs on the bed, as if I'd change my mind if he didn't come fast enough. 

 

"Sorry Sehun." 

 

"You said you wanted to try something before we got ice cream." I do my best to change the subject. 

 

"Oh... yeah." 

 

When he doesn't say anything further, I stare at him. "What is it?" 

 

I don't miss the way his cheeks tint pink. "Nothing." 

 

"Oh come on. Tell me." I start poking him. 

 

"No." He huffs and moves away from me. Well he tries but I pull him forward towards me. 

 

"I'll tickle you I swear-" 

 

I admit the threat is childish. However, it ends up working seeing as the older puts his hands up in surrender and buries his head into one of the pillows. 

 

"Well, I wanted to-" 

 

The last part of the sentence becomes muffled. 

 

"What?" I lean down to hear him. 

 

He says it again, but I get lost in translation for the second time. 

 

"You need to say that again." 

 

"Kissing!" He almost hurts out. His ears red to the hilt. "I wanted to try kissing you." 

 

"Oh... OH." This time I start to flush a deep crimson. "B-but you said no-" 

 

"I know what I said."

 

"And you're straight." I point out. 

 

"I'm kind of confused. You're making me confused. I don't know. It's weird." 

 

"Oh." I internally facepalm realizing that's the brightest answer I could come up with. 

 

"If you don't want to its fine." 

 

"No. I do."

 

There's goes my stupid heart again. Not acting correctly. LuHan sits up on his knees to face me and I look down. 

 

"How do you want to do this?" 

 

"You're the one who's kissed guys before." 

 

"Hey, you suggested it." I point out. "It's the same as kissing girls." 

 

"You're right." He scoots closer, looking from my lips to my eyes and back. "Close your eyes please." 

 

I do as told... And after an agonizing second, soft plump lips are touching mine. It was only for a second, or two before he pulls away. 

 

Before I realize what I'm doing I pull him closer, not wanting this kiss to end. He certainly doesn't complain as I deepen it, using my tongue to rub slowly against his. 

 

"Sehun." He whimpers. 

 

Holy . His whimper comes out as a satisfied moan and I pull away feeling my pants tighten. 

 

"Did I do something wrong?" His innocence almost baffles me. For a man older than me to look like this. 

 

"Not at all." I touch his top lip with my thumb. "I started to like it too much." 

 

"I did to." He bites his lip. 

 

I close my eyes, groaning. "Let's stop before we go to far. Before I go to far." 

 

Lu Han nods yet it looks a bit reluctantly.