Four

Mr. Park

Baek's Pov

 

I exit the taxi and step aside before handing the driver a couple of won before limping inside my home.

 

The agonizing truth of what just occurred hits me and I cover my face with my hands. That was so embarrassing, I could cry. Kyungsoo happens to be in the kitchen, not to my surprise, but I walk past him and into my room closing the door silently.

 

Afterward, I jump into bed and allow sleep to cover me like a blanket.

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

I awake from knocking on my bedroom door and my eyes turn to slits. Which dead man wants to interject my sleep? The knocking doesn't stop so I scream "come in" louder than necessary. Purely out of annoyance.

 

Jongin appears in my doorway fully dressed and a smile on his face. "Are you coming to school?"

 

I have Mr. Park today: is the first thought in my mind.  Though, I'm not sure I'm ready to see him twice in one day.

 

I shake my head. "Nah, I'm too hungover." Which was partially true.

 

"Kyungsoo left food in the kitchen." He closes the door back and I turn over closing my eyes, Park Chanyeol huh? I never really paid much attention in class, at least not to him. To the lessons, of course.

 

I turn over, unable to fall back to sleep. I never really noticed how handsome he was due to always showing up to school in a nice suit. His hair was always combed back, and judging from last night he's a very sweet guy.

 

I shake my head. What the am I thinking? He's my teacher and it was simply a one night stand. I push the covers off of me and I frown. That was also the best treatment I've gotten from anyone in a while. No one has to know I slept with Mr. Park, but I'll always remember it.

 

I smile thinking about how he wrapped his arms around me before falling asleep. "Ugh" I sit up. I can't go to sleep now, my head is pounding and I look down upon hearing my stomach rumble.

 

I push the sheets away and get up going to the kitchen, seeing a perfectly made omelet. I bless Buddha for Kyungsoo's amazing cooking skills and shove it in the microwave. The clock hovering shortly above the refrigerator catches my eye. I've already missed about two classes and next should be Mr. Park's. I wasn't ready to enter his class yet. 

 

Just as the microwave beeped I heard the doorbell chime at the front door and I furrow my eyebrows wondering who could possibly be visiting me right now. I ran barefoot to the front door and opened it to be greeted by my tall friend. Oh Sehun. 

 

"Sehunnie!" I squeal ushering him inside. It hasn't been more than three days since I last saw him, but I love seeing Sehun. He's an amazing person to be with despite his crude attitude. It's all an act he puts up and doesn't realize, in fact, he's an extreme softie especially when it came to dogs. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I ask taking my omelet out of the microwave. 

 

"Um, Kai told me you weren't feeling well. So I rushed over here." Kai was the nickname he gave Jongin after about a week of knowing each other. I wave a hand dismissing his sentence. "I'm hungover, that's all." 

 

"Anything I can do for you?" 

 

I laugh. "I'm not dying or anything. You can chill." I sit down and eat consciously aware he was watching my every move. "You know what? Cupcakes, sound extremely good right now. Also, I need the assignments from my classes." I send him a smile.

 

"Oh. Okay." Sehun says making his way to the door.    

 

I finish my omelet slowly. 

 

It's weird how Sehun is always kind to me and completely different towards others.  He's usually quiet and cold, but we all know he cares, or perhaps I'm just imagining his kindness. I go to my room and find a long sleeve shirt to put over me and joggers. The weather has been dropping lately since its that lovely time of year. Early November. 

 

Boredom creeps in and I make tea to pass the time.

 

I rest my palm on my chin. Maybe I should've gone to class, I was technically considered an adult and I should handle this situation like an adult would've. Mr. Park probably is doing that right now.

 

I frown, half of me doesn't want him to forget last night. 

 

I grab my hair softly tugging at it. Ugh, I'm confused. I ed my teacher and I liked it, but I want to forget it altogether. What am I expecting, us to do it again? That's impossible. 

 

My hand is now stirring the tea with a spoon even though the packet is already thoroughly dissolved. 

 

The door opens and Sehun comes in closing the door behind him. "I got the things you need." He sets down the box of cupcakes beside me and a sheet of paper. "That's the assignments." He says after I look at it questioningly. 

 

I look through it. Math, Literature, Science, and English...

 

"You went for English? I could've asked Kris or something." I say scrunching my nose, we have to do a dumb essay. "Did Mr. Park say anything?" 

 

Sehun thinks back. "He asked if you were okay, but I said you were sick. That's all." 

 

"Oh." I put my papers aside. "Do you want tea as well?" 

 

Sehun nods. "Don't worry, I got it." He steps to the kitchen to make his tea and I take out the cupcakes shoving them into my mouth. "HAPPINESS," I scream. "THANK YOU." A smile appears on my friends face. "Anything for you, Hyung."