Three

Mr. Park

Chanyeol's Pov 

 

I hear a scream which leads me to wake up and see a crouched figure on the floor. The sleep practically escapes out of my eyes and there lays Byun Baekhyun, one of my English kids, , on the floor. 

 

"Baekhyun? What are you-?" The situation is quite confusing, and I look down at myself. My toned chest is revealed along with other... certain assets. Instinctively, I grab the covers throwing them over myself which was probably useless. He's seen every part of me by now. My cheeks start to burn as last night reenters my head. 

 

"Wait- We didn't? Did you and I-?" I want to ask if we had , but I'm talking to my student and I'm extremely uncomfortable. He mutters something about leaving. 

 

Clearly, he's just as embarrassed as I am. I simply watch in agony as he grabs his clothes from the foot of the bed and his perfectly round trailing behind him. I smack myself. DON'T THINK THESE THINGS ABOUT YOUR STUDENT.

 

"Wait, Beakhun!" I call out before even thinking about what I was doing, as much as I want to avoid the situation, we need to talk about it so that it never happens again. I hear my door slam from downstairs and I know he's gone. Ugh, I throw a pillow on the floor to see a shiny object slide out. 

 

He left his choker... 

 

I pick it up and swallow remembering how hot it looked on him last night. I feel myself growing hard at the skin on skin contact, and how he screamed every time I ed in him...

 

Those are dangerous thoughts. Somehow, I don't think I can see Baekhyun as just a student anymore.

 

Speaking of which, I have a class to attend. It takes a while for me to remove the bed sheets and place them in the washing machine before going back upstairs and hopping into the shower.

 

It's a brisk one, considering I am going to be late but I don't rush with going to my bedroom and sliding on a black long-sleeved turtleneck and long jeans. After slipping brown shoes on, I grab my satchel that was leaning beside the front door and walk out of my house with car keys in hand.

 

Maybe I should forget the whole ordeal ever happened. It was the same as every one night stand. I've only had a handful in my lifetime and it usually happens after a breakup.

 

Life doesn't seem to favor me the past few weeks, does it? My girlfriend dumps me over a reason I'm still unaware of and I end up sleeping with my student, an act: which can probably get me fired.

 

I shake my head and roll into the teacher's parking lot. Instead of hurrying to class, I remain and ponder in my car. Maybe I should take the day off... But that'll just defeat the purpose of me taking a shower and getting my to work. A sigh escapes my lips, stupid alcohol. I'll never drink again.

 

Upon entering the university, many students greet me with smiles and I return with a small wave and apologies for bumping into others. I enter my classroom and many kids are seated already talking amongst themselves, but the noise ceases when they see me.

 

I bow down respectfully and apologize to my students and they respond with a bow of their own. I set up papers and erase the whiteboard ready to tell the kids about the English essay they need to write.

 

I'm an English major. I studied in America for two years to come back to Korea and teach a language class to University students. I wouldn't say my English was top notch compared to some teachers who work here, but I'm very proud of my achievements.

 

The kids start to groan when I explain that their essay has to be typed in English about any subject they desired above 4,000 words. It was a tough assignment because English is a complicated language, but I have faith in my students. The pain is mostly on me since I will be reading all of them...

 

I teach some more, this time only speaking in English and I could tell most students can't understand what I'm saying so I summarize it in Korean. I look at my watch and we have an hour left so I play an American film with Korean subs to pass the time.

 

In the meantime, I put my head down and rub my temples. Maybe I should've taken the day off. This Baekhyun issue creeps into my mind and I feel the urge to cringe. Did I really just sleep with a student?

 

I'm so immature and unprofessional. Going to a bar, like a college student? I'm a grown man, I should be settled down with kids, I'm almost thirty!

 

The kids start to get up after the movie was finished meaning class was over and the next class would start around 1.

 

Chills run through my spine. Baekhyun is in that class. What if I ignore it? I could be over exaggerating over something he could simply not have cared for.

 

I'm not really in the mood for food or anything, so I wait out the thirty minutes until a new set of students roll in.

 

I look at the door and smile to the students who have enough heart to greet their teacher.

 

Slowly, Baekhyun's friends walk in, Kim Jummyeon, Wu Yifan, and Kim Jongin, but Baekhyun didn't show.