Twenty-three

Mr. Park

Baekhyun's POV

 

As it hits six, I go to the off campus parking lot and meet Chanyeol in his car. 

 

"Hey gorgeous." He presses his perfectly soft lips to mine. I don't want him to pull away, yet he does to my reluctance. 

 

"Can we go to your house?" I ask. 

 

Chanyeol pauses. "Not today baby, I'm-"

 

"Please." I lean into his shoulder. "I'll stay out of your way. I just miss your bed, and your clothes." I press a kiss to his neck. "It smells like you. Plus I don't want to go home." 

 

"Why not? You have homework to do sir." 

 

"As do you, but- we can do other things." I wiggle my brows at the innuendo. 

 

"A hotel?" 

 

I gasp. "Are you hiding me from someone?" I joke, but my face falls upon his silence. "Chanyeol?" 

 

His phone buzzes and he exhales. Before I could see the message, he shoves it into his pocket. "Sure." 

 

"What?" 

 

"You can come over. Buckle up." He kisses my cheek. 

 

I let out a nervous chuckle. "You scared me for a second." 

 

I'm the first one out the car, and Chanyeol honestly looks so tired I feel bad for wanting to come. 

 

"I'm sorry." I apologize, following him into his house. 

 

"For what?" 

 

"If I'm invading your space or something..." 

 

"Never that." Chanyeol grips my wrist pulling me upstairs. His hands cup my cheeks pulling me towards his lips, and I am forced to tippy toe to reach his height. 

 

Through the intense kissing, I ended up straddling his hips grinding down onto his hard on. Chanyeol slowly removes his shirt, pulling me impossibly closer by the waist.

 

Chanyeol moves his hips and I let out an involuntary moan. 

 

"Chany-" I stop him. "Do you like lace?"

 

"Lace? Why?" 

 

My cheeks flush red as I explain. "On the way up, I saw lace lingerie on the couch. It looked brand new- I just wondered if you were into that."

 

He starts to bite on my bottom lip. "Babe. You'd look so hot in lace" 

 

I bury my face into his neck, more embarrassed than I was a second ago. Feeling his lips on my neck, I feel a bit uneasy and curious. 

 

Chanyeol tugs at my shirt. "Let's take this off, okay?" 

 

"W-wait." I stop him again. "Why is there girl's underwear on your couch?" 

 

Chanyeol frowns. "It belongs to my sister. I was cleaning out her stuff." 

 

I stare at him. Confused. Though I believe him, despite how weird he's been acting all day. It's because I trust him. "I didn't know you had a sister." I play with his hair using the tips of my fingers. 

 

"Yeah." He pulls my hands from his head to kiss them. 

 

"Tell me about her?" 

 

Chanyeol breathes out a laugh. "Another time." He moves me off his lap, so I was laying down and he shifts to rest on my chest. 

 

Our legs intertwine effortlessly, as do our hands. 

 

"You said you didn't want to go home? Why not?" 

 

I sigh. Reluctant to tell him at first, but couples don't lie to each other. Right? "I fought with Sehun." 

 

"That's your best friend right? Well, was it important?" He mumbles into my chest. I can tell he's already falling asleep. I don't answer.

 

"Chanyeol. You aren't using me for right? Because I'm younger than you and- you're bored?" 

 

Though his eyes are closed, he tilts his head up to me and frowns. "Never. Who told you that?" 

 

"N- no one. I was just wondering." 

 

"Good. Because, I like you. All of you. Not just your body, or your age." Chanyeol squeezes my hand. "You're my baby." 

 

He falls asleep within minutes, and I sleep soundly to the sound of his soft snores. 

 

(☆^ー^☆)

 

I wake up to the sound of clanking. I yawn and stretch, sweating by Chanyeol's heavy weight on my chest. 

 

It took maximum effort to slip from beneath him, but when I was out the clanking didn't stop. Descending down the steps, I learn the sound of the clanking belonged to heels. Red, silver high heels. 

 

The owner was a young woman, yet, she was seemingly older than me. Her long hair was tucked professionally behind her ears. 

 

"Hello? You must be Chanyeol's sister." I bow, keeping one hand on the stairwell. 

 

She turns around. "And you are..." 

 

"I'm his er-." I stop. What if Chanyeol wasn't out to his family yet? I don't want to out him accidentally. "Friend." 

 

"If that's the case. Nice to meet you." She eyes me up and down. 

 

"He's upstairs sleeping." I explain. 

 

"I saw." She muses. "What's your Occupation?" 

 

"I'm a full time student." 

 

"I see." 

 

"You're waiting for Chanyeol to wake up?" She points upstairs. 

 

"He's my ride home." I come to the conclusion that Chanyeol's sister is more than intimadating. 

 

"I'll take you home. My name is Mina, by the way." 

 

"Baekhyun." 

 

"Let me get my keys and then we can go okay?" When I nod, she talks off, her heels clanking away in the distance. 

 

I sigh. Why is Chanyeol's sister so scary? He's the total opposite. 

 

Speaking of the Devil. I smile thankfully as Chanyeol comes from the tip of the stairwell, still shirtless. "Where did you go?" He pouts leaving towards me. 

 

I step back just in case his sister was around. I didn't want her to see us kissing. "Your sister was about to drive me home." 

 

"Sister?" 

 

"Yeah Mina." 

 

He rolls his eyes. "There's no need for that. I'll drive you home right now." 

 

"Do you not like your sister?" I follow him upstairs as he goes to put on a shirt. 

 

"Its not that. Its just-" 

 

He doesn't finished his sentence. Instead. I get dragged by the wrists out of his house and into his car. Mina watches us in surprise and I apologize. "It was nice meeting you!" I manage to say. 

 

Chanyeol was silent driving me home. 

 

"What's your problem?" I fold my arms. 

 

"What do you mean?" He seems calm now. Shaking his head every once in a while. 

 

"I didn't tell your sister about us or anything if that what you're worried about." 

 

"That's not it." He pulls up to my house. With a swift kiss to my cheek, I get out of the car closing it, more confused than I should be.