XXII. Llamas can be Angels Too *drip*

All Versions of Her and You

I can't feel my arms when I am awakened from slumber, but I just let it be. My eyes remained close as I let my senses get a hold of my surroundings. The lemony scent of her shampoo, made my insides sing happily. Other senses follow, now hyper aware of her presence. Her bare skin that is touching mine is making my llama nerves go nuts but I didn't pull away.

 

 

The small puffs of air she's releasing close to my neck, is tickling me. It’s making my senses go crazier each second, but I love it, llama likes tickling. This is definitely my favorite form of tickling. A small smile got drawn in my lips.

 

 

 

I used my free arm to pull the covers lower because its almost suffocating me. The body lying on my arm snuggled closer to me when the covers went down to our chest. I peeked to make sure, she is who I think she is.

 

 

 

It's definitely Krystal's hook nose and annoyingly tempting chiseled lower lips. I bit half of my own lip to stop myself from grinning too big. I don't want to look like a creep if she opens her eyes and caught me staring.

 

 

 

I waited for a few minutes to make sure that she's not shivering anymore before I scoot a little to distance myself from her. I love having her close of course. I just can't let go of the chance to see her sleeping face.

 

 

 

Again, I'm not a llama creep. Just a llama, who loves watching this particular princess sleep. If I can nominate the best motion picture to Oscars, this will be it. The view of Krysyal Jung's sleeping face. It doesn't need cinematography, her face is enthralling enough to pass up the need for that. No need for high tech sound effects as well. The steady rhythm of her breathing that matches the familiar sound of her heartbeat is a great symphony. A musical I'll never get weary of listening. So yeah, definitely a motion picture worthy of Oscars.

 

 

 

I moved my arm that was draped in her waist to move the hair strands that has fallen on her face. Her nose scrunch in contact, I held my breath, afraid that I have disturbed her sleep. She's usually on her worse moods when awakened before her alarm goes off. To my relief, her eyes remained close, I tucked the strands to her ears.

 

 

 

Krystal's cute little ears.

 

 

 

I almost squirmed in my lying position as I stare at her ears, but I forgot about it when I felt a tug on my shirt. I look back to the face of the sleepy head beside me to be met by favorite cold onyx eyes.

 

 

 

It's doing its same old thing. Hypnotizing me, causing me palpitations, and making my senses get charged with small voltages of current. It's almost dizzying, especially because the same old spark of mischief is starting to get visible on her eyes.

 

 

 

It's covered with her eyelids again before I explode. I wanted to kiss it as a sign of gratitude but I stopped myself. Oh my God, I'm a disgrace to my llama lot because I am such a er for this girl. I think I will always be a er for this girl.

 

 

 

She lifts her torso, without opening her eyes. I got the message and snatch my arms under her. I whimpered when the circulation in my arms get back to normal. My arm, I whined softly. I think she heard it, her eyelids flutter slowly again.

 

 

 

It's barely open when she broke the silence in the room.

 

"does it hurt?" she asked in english. My heartbeat peeked just hearing her speak gently like that. It made me smile hard, even if my arm is really really sore.

 

 

"na-ah."

 

 

 

I managed because I am too busy marveling how she tries to keep her eyes open. Damn it, I'm the luckiest llama in the milky way to see this. I smiled harder.

 

 

 

She really can't keep her eyes open so she just let it be. I giggled at that and I swear I saw her lips tug a little upwards before her expression became blank again. I refuse to speak. This thing is calming. Lying beside her like this not worrying about anything except upsetting her makes me sigh in contentment.

 

 

 

I have nothing to worry about, the dawn is far away. I can enjoy this a little bit longer. My bedside clock changed to 13:12, still early.

 

 

 

I turned back my focus to my favorite face. Her eyes are still closed. I focused on counting her eye lashes. It's distracting enough for me not to do something stupid like kissing her. I don't want Jackie to have a grilled llama for breakfast.

 

 

 

I am not aware that my arms were back to my side until she pulls my wrist it and drapes my arm back in on her waist. I almost groan because the feeling is just too much. The feeling that I might explode from happiness is back. Definitely a llama er for this princess.

 

 

 

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, she surprised me again, when she move her forehead close to my lips. She tapped on it with her index finger, I just look at her feeling lost. Is she having a headache?

 

I immediately pull the covers of off us, ready to bolt to the medicine cabinet for an advil or something, but she held on to my arm before I could get up.

 

                                              

"Where are you going?" she said in a very low tone.

 

"uh-getting your meds. I'll be quick."

 

I move again to get out of bed but she gripped my arm harder without opening her eyes.

 

 

"i'm not sick. stay here." she sounded so sleepy that her whining voice made me chuckle. She peeked at me with one eye open when she heard it. Her glare looks adorable not intimidating when she's barely awake like this. It made me chuckle harder.

 

 

She choose to ignore my amusement, tugging my arm until I lied down beside her again. I just looked at her, still confused and my brows furrowed when she moved her forehead close to my lips again and she also repeated the same motion she did before. She taps her forehead with her finger. This made me scratch my head. What's wrong with her forehead really?

 

 

 

I shrug it off as whatever and opt to play with the strands of her hair instead. She never really reacts every time I do this so I figured it's safe. I'm enjoying the feel of her silky black hair when she suddenly opens her eyes and looks up at me with that cold expression. I look back at her clueless, and a bit scared so I immediately letting go of her hair.

 

 

 

"Sorry, hands off your hair now princess."

 

"No, it's okay." she said before she move her forehead close to my lips again.

 

 

Am I really missing something here? I groaned frustrated before twirling her hair in my fingers like what I have been doing before her confusing interruption.

 


"stupid!"

 

 


I heard it clearly so I pulled away distancing myself from her until our eyes are of the same level. I'm utterly confused by her that I can't even voice it out. I just stare at her, blinking several times. She succeeded on opening her eyes now at least. Her piercing stare is melting me inside out. How can something so cold looking made me feel like this. I must've been looking at her funny, because she giggled before speaking.

 

 

"Kiss my forehead." She said in her laughing voice and I can only gape at her. She must be sick or something. She absolutely hates doing these stuff. She even broke up with one of her boyfriend because the poor boy is demanding this "sick lovey dovey stuff."

 

 

 

I watched open mouthed as her cheeks turned red until it reaches the tips of her cute ears. She's serious and adorable and beautiful. Adorably beautiful with that blush and eyes downcast.

 

 

I grinned like a maniac before gently pulling her close with the back of her neck. I pressed my lips to her forehead softly before pulling away.

 

 

We're looking at each other again, and she's definitely smiling. Her expression is making my llama senses do the llama dance like crazy in my head. It's a good thing she has her eyes close because she might drive me to the nearest asylum if she'll see me now.

 

 

 

I'm busy smiling to myself when she did something that made me lost my thinking ability for good 2 minutes. She taps her lips the same way she does with her forehead.

 

 

 

Holy Mother of GOD Jung Soojung!

 

 

 

I wanted to bolt out of the room or hit my head on the nearest wall or something. Anything. My mind is getting tired to catch up with everything that is going on at the moment and my facial muscles are starting to hurt from too much smiling. I stayed rigid on my lying position, confused, elated, scared, shocked and so enamored of Krystal.

 

 

 

She opened her eyes slowly, almost shyly after a heartbeat or two. The small frown on her face matched with the slightly protruded lips made me whimper loudly, before I succumbed to my llama wants, it felt like forever since I felt her lips on mine.

 

 

 

The small voltage of electricity that starts from our connected lips travels through my nerves like a speeding bullet. My hand is trembling on the nape of her neck while the other is holding on into the bed sheets like I needed to support myself even though we're lying down. Her lips, oh god her lips are unmoving but I can definitely feel her smiling in our kiss.

 

 

I pulled away with a frown, don't ask me why, I didn't know either. All I know is I need to restart my short-circuiting brain and I need to let go of the bed sheet before I tear it off.

 

 


She seemed amused by my expression when she opened her eyes a few seconds after I opened mine.

 

 

We are silent again, I'm frowning and she's definitely smiling. I watch her with my eyebrows meeting in my nose bridge as she her lips without looking away from my eyes before tapping it again.

 

 

 

We move in synch this time. I dive in to what seemed to be free falling death wish, closing my eyes in last second same time as she does. I won't say that it felt like there are fireworks everywhere when she starts moving her lips because that just doesn’t cut it. Not even an atomic bomb explosion will, but this must be how reaching Elysium will feel like. I can feel my inner llama turning into llama angel with angel wings and the compulsory halo. It's hard to describe it so please stop laughing at my description. Let's just say I'm in llama heaven.

 

 

 

I am so lost in the kiss that I failed to stop the loud groan that escapes my throat. She should be blamed, she pulled my lower lip in between her teeth softly after nibbling it. My stupidity broke the moment and it felt like I crash land from my free-fall. I buried my face on my pillow out of frustration.

 

 

 

I think I'll get addicted to this. This is definitely not good for my health. I can hear her laughing merrily beside me enjoying my reaction. At first I thought of turning my back on her to sulk till she stop but a better idea struck me.

 

 

 

I move my face away from my pillow slowly and shift on bed until I am in position. She stops laughing when she saw the serious look on my face, and it made me grin in my head. She yawns and snuggle her body closer to mine but she kept our faces' distance.

 

 

I failed to stop my smile because of that.

 

 

"what are you thinking?"

 

I smiled evilly in my head before doing the best aegyo I can manage given that my insides are already turned into goo ages ago.

 

 

"ugh-stop doing that"

 

 

I pouted harder, before mimicking her newest habit of tapping things that she wants me to kiss. I tap my lips slowly with my best big brown doe eyes on.

 

 

 

It's her turn to groan loudly before turning away from me. So unfair!

 

I reached for her shoulder to force her face me but she resisted.

 

 

I jump off bed to kneel in front of her, doing the same thing I've done a while ago. She turned to the other side, covering her face with her hands.

 

 

 

It's cute. Yes she is, but it is UNFAIR, so I get under the covers again and placed my hands on each side of her nape, to stop her from looking away. She's stubborn as expected so we struggled.

 

 

"okay,okay. No need for you know... you cute unfair little ." I surrendered, not wanting make her do things she doesn’t want to. She stopped moving, but she kept her hands on her face. This girl really, I've already said out loud that she's cute why is she doing this to me.

 

 

"ooohh, shy now? come on jung. Just one peck. I gave you one when you asked."

 

 

That made her struggle in my hold again, I laughed.

 

"geez, I'm kidding."

 

 

I just watch her as I wait for her response when she laid still. No response came from her but she peeked in between her fingers after a few seconds. She hurriedly covered her face again when she saw me watching her.

 

 

"why?" I asked curiously, trying hard not to pass out of giddiness. Yes I am absolutely a llama er for this girl.

 

 

 

"mmm mmmm mmmm" her voice is muffled by her hands, I gently pry it away from her face. She didn't resist me but she immediately buried her face in my neck when I pulled it away.

 

 

"so embarassing." I heard her mutter to herself as she casually reach out for my wrist to put my arm around her.

 

Silence.

 

 

"kry-pri-n-cess." ofcourse Im stuttering, she's making me crazy. She will never stop making me crazy.

 

 

She looks up immediately curiosity evident in her eyes. I kissed her nose, without thinking, before whispering goodnight. This made her frown. I can feel my soul dying to leave my body, because I can already imagine the incoming.

 

 

I whispered a silent prayer as I anticipate for the pain. Nothing came. She's pulling away the covers hurriedly before reaching out for what must be a hair tie on her pocket.

 

 

"Come on, amber. Up, get up."

 

"What?Why? It's -" I checked the time, "1:38 in the morning!"

 

"yeah, too bad it's already that late, come on get your skinny up" she says pulling the zipper of the hoody she’s wearing down.

 

 

"wha-what - are you doing?!" my voice is an octave higher because she's done taking off the jacket and is now holding on to the hem of her shirt.

 

"stripping? Hurry up Liu, get up! get ready."

 

 

I can feel the blood starting to surge up to my head, it won't be long before it force it's way out of my nose.

 

"why?" my voice sound so weak it might have shook if I’m talking like a normal person. Although to be honest I don't think anyone can talk normal on times of crisis like this one.

 

 

"Because we're going out to have fun. duh. Just move Llamaface."

 

I remained rooted in my spot when she pulled her shirt all the way up without warning, not even bothering to look embarrassed this time. Aish! this kid, embarrassed of acting cute but but, I can feel my blood running through my nose as I said the most effective mantra in my head.

 

Se na kissing ajhussi.

 

*drip*

 

Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.

 

*drip*

 

Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.

 

*drip*

 

Se na kissing ajhussi.

 

*drip*

 

Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.
Se na kissing ajhussi.

 

"where's your the red parka? oh my god. Amber!"