Chapter 59 (8 Letter)

Violet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vicky Jang made a heartfelt gesture at Victory’s charity auction event in Osaka

At Victory's esteemed charity auction event held in Osaka, attendees were left awe-inspired as heiress Vicky Jang took center stage to address the audience gathered for the noble cause. Her substantial contribution also sparked a wave of generosity among fellow attendees. With grace and poise, she shared heartfelt anecdotes of her experiences with charity work and the profound impact it had on her life.

Vicky humbly talked about the underprivileged children supported by Victory's charitable initiatives. She also shared about other supports handled by Victory and encouraged others to be supported and care about human rights issues. Through her inspiring act of kindness, Vicky Jang not only made a significant impact on the lives of those in need, but she also reminded us of the profound power of empathy and philanthropy.

 

[+19879, -23] Young, rich, tall, beautiful, fabulous—our Vicky Jang.

With her grace, generosity, and killer smile, she's redefining what it means to be fabulous.  She has the privilege and has made the right choice. Can we all take a moment to appreciate this shining star? #VickyVibes We need someone like her in our generation. Move over, world! Vicky Jang just raised the bar for heiresses everywhere!  I’ll defend you with my life if someone says bad things about you just because you’re a victory heiress.

 

[+17878, -44] She’s sincere and kind. I want to be a part of her journey.

If kindness had a face, it would look a lot like Vicky Jang!  She’s so inspiring, and I love her. Here's to spreading love and positivity, one charity event at a time! #AngelAmongUs From her heartwarming gestures to her genuine spirit, she's like a breath of fresh air in a world that can sometimes feel a little too uptight.  I hope you’re always happy and healthy, Miss Jang. Blessed you, my Angel.

 

[+10987, -9] This kind of girl is rare. I hope she’s in love with someone who loves her more.

Can we just take a second to swoon over Vicky Jang and her fairytale-worthy love life? Based on her social media, I think she’s in love with someone who has similar vibes to her. You're a lucky bastard, Vicky’s lover. I mean, who wouldn't want to be swept off their feet by someone as amazing as her? Sending all the good vibes to Vicky and her lucky beau. She deserves the greatest in the world. 💕 #RelationshipGoals She surely comes with a clean image and beautiful gestures. I hope she always feels loved.

 

[+9056, -14] She’ll be Daniella Choi's bestie in the future. Both have genuine smiles and beautiful hearts.

Move over, fellas, there's a new power duo in town! With Vicky Jang and Daniella Choi joining forces, it's like watching a real-life superhero crossover event.  They are my favorite heiresses. I screamed when I saw Daniella Choi and Vicky Jang talk to each other at the Boussole event. I can’t wait for the joint event between the Victority and Sunflower Foundations. Who's ready for the epic collaboration event between Victority and the Sunflower Foundation? Did you forget that Daniella Choi is IllaFemme’s MV director and Vicky Jang is the one who manages VictoryProject? They are already working on each other's projects. Get ready to see hearts melt and dreams come true!

 

***

Incheon Airport, Incheon

Monday, November 24th, 2025 

Yujin was enjoying the aroma of freshly brewed coffee while sitting in a cozy café, which was filled with soft conversation from other customers. Her tablet glowed softly in front of her as she leisurely scrolled through the news. Her smile widened as she came across an article about Wonyoung and her partner's elegance and grace, evident in the photographs, with news articles documenting Wonyoung's recent public appearance.

“Hmmm... I've had lunch and devoured the infused water you prepared,” Yujin grinned as she read the news displayed on her tablet. “I'm reading news about you. You look stunning at the event.”

“Thank you, and you're so cool at the airport, Unnie,” The whiny voice of the younger girl can be heard, commenting on the attention Yujin received at the airport. “But, I'm upset!”

Yujin chuckled softly, the sound carrying a mix of amusement and affection. She could imagine Wonyoung's expression as she said that.

“What makes you upset?

The conversation depicting their connection remained strong, evident in the easy flow of their conversation and the warmth in their voices despite the physical distance between them.

“That should be me, the only one getting the first row to see An Yujin being gorgeous and charming like that.”

“You got the first row to see everything about me, Wonie. You got that, remember?”

“I heard a lot of people screaming your name. They should be screaming the names of IllaFemme members instead of yours. It's annoying.”

Wonyoung's voice chimed through the phone, a hint of annoyance tainting her words as she complained about the fans screaming Yujin's name at the airport.

“Scrap that! They were only screaming my name while you had me. The whole of me is already yours. I only love your voice, Dear, especially when I hear you scream my name, and I bet you love that too when I scream your name.”

Yujin's playful reassurances and Wonyoung's playful jealousy painted a picture of their bond, and Yujin could sense Wonyoung's cheeks now getting red because of her words.

“Stop being a sweet-er like that. You're just making me miss you.” Wonyoung huffed.

“We've only been apart for a few hours. I even accompanied you to the airport this morning.” Yujin still remembers how hard it was for Wonyoung to leave the passenger seat beside her to catch her flight this morning.

“Still, I miss you. I always miss you.” Yujin smiled as she heard Wonyoung's sigh. “I want to talk longer with you, but I have a meeting with Hwang Yeji regarding the collaboration between Victory and Boussole.”

“Just go and get the money, Dear.”

This time, Wonyoung laughed at Yujin's words.

“Safe skies, Babe. Let me know when you've landed. I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Yujin put her phone in her coat pocket and went back to reading the news on her tablet until someone sat in front of her, diverting Yujin's gaze from her tablet. She smiled thinly upon finding Yunjin staring at her. Yunjin's expression was serious and intent, making Yujin's demeanor shift subtly, her eyes narrowing as she prepared herself for the impending conversation.

“What is it this time, Unnie? I swear, I haven't done any criminal acts that harm you.”

“Why did you choose to join IndieGo Voyage? I thought you would join us or VictoryProject after Jang Wonyoung joined Victory's business,” Yunjin sipped her americano with a gaze fixed on Yujin. Asking to the point of the girl, who didn't seem uncomfortable with her question.

“I didn't get any benefits from them, which are certainly on Wonyoung's side. At least I have to build my connections without her.” Yujin's response hinted at the complexities of her relationships and her desire to forge her path away from the shadow of Wonyoung's influence.

Yujin is looking out the cafe window at a group of people with cameras in their hands. She sighed with a tired look.

“I shouldn't have gone with you guys. I didn't know IllaFemme had so many fansites.”

Yunjin laughed at Yujin's words. The younger girl seems to be trying to avoid the topic that Yunjin confronts her with.

“Some of them are reporters and your fansites, An Yujin. I think it's normal because this is the first time you officially appeared as part of IndieGo Voyage and our MV Director. Besides, our fansites are usually not as many as this.”

“I used to be able to go freely, and they couldn't find my schedule. But because I had to go with you guys, surely many people sold your flight schedules.” Yujin sighed deeply.

“Can you tell me why you accepted the proposal to be our MV director?” Yunjin could catch a small smirk on Yujin's face as she asked that.

“Before that, can you tell me who's the mastermind behind the concept?” Yujin leaned towards Yunjin. “I couldn't see it using the Ankh Heirloom. It means your MV concept was not made by ordinary humans. If they're not the owner of the Ankh Heirloom, then they're the owner of the Pala or a Ruler in The Chosen One Circle.”

Yunjin smiled, looking calm with that question. “You already know the answer, so why ask?”

As Yunjin pressed further, delving into the intricacies of the MV concept and the responsibilities that came with it, Yujin's facade began to crack.

“I'm not asking, I'm giving you the answer to your question. That's the reason why I accepted the proposal. I want to know who that is and why me.”

“You must know why she made that concept and you revised it, An Yujin.”

“If one of those I mentioned earlier is the mastermind behind this MV concept, then indirectly it benefits Astreaia.” Yujin caressed her wrist slowly, and Yunjin understood the gesture. “I changed the concept because it's impossible for me to do everything alone, Unnie. Honestly, all of this is exhausting for me, and I want to end it soon.”

Yujin bit her lower lip, looking hesitant to say what was now struggling in her mind.

“My body, my mind, my past, and my future, everything is exhausting. Everything slowly hurts me,” Yujin sighed deeply with a bitter smile. Yujin's admission of weariness and the weight of her responsibilities added a layer of vulnerability to the conversation, highlighting the toll her burden had taken on her. “It was crazy. I couldn't even say it in front of my Ruler Line and kept complaining in front of you and Jiwoo Unnie.”

The burdens she felt seeped into her words, her voice laced with a mixture of frustration and resignation.

“A few days ago, Chaeyeon Unnie met me,” Yunjin could see the anxiety in Yujin's eyes. “She told me everything and asked me to take over the responsibility-”

“You don't need to listen to what Chaeyeon Unnie says because I won't give her to you, Unnie,” Yujin cut in, looking guilty. “Not now. I can handle it. She is my responsibility.”

“Do I have to wait for you to die to get her back, huh?” Yunjin furrowed her brows. Their heated exchange underscored the complexities of their relationships and the challenges they faced in balancing personal and professional responsibilities. “Why do you keep taking responsibility that shouldn't be yours alone?”

“I killed-”

“Yah! An Yujin!”

Yunjin's stern expression popped up as Yujin hinted at past actions and the burdens she carried. She slumped back in her seat with a shake of her head, looking disturbed by what Yujin was about to say. She tapped the table surface with her finger. Despite the tension, there was an underlying sense of camaraderie and understanding between them, born from their shared experiences and the intricacies of their intertwined destinies.

“I've turned a blind to everything you've done for my Ruler Line because I still want to remain neutral. I've kept my mouth shut every time Wonyoung subtly questioned my relationship with you, and I kept quiet because I didn't do all of this for you. I have my interests here, and it's because of her existence that can't be separated from you.”

“I know.”

“You should let us handle it. No one can replace your role as well as us. You must realize the danger of what might happen when she's with you. If you involve our Odd-Eye, you should-”

“Unnie, please stop.” The intervention of another member brought a reprieve from the tension, urging them to table their discussion in a more private setting. “Many rumors are suspecting your bad relationship, and seeing you like this will only be a delicious meal for reporters. Let's talk about this after we're at the hotel. It's boarding time.”

Yujin nodded and stood up from her chair. Before stepping away, she took off her necklace and placed it on the table in front of Yunjin. Yunjin furrowed her brows at the sapphire pendant hanging on the necklace.

“I won't give her to you,” Yujin smiled thinly, still showing guilt with what she said. Yujin's gaze lingered on Yunjin, a silent plea hidden behind her mask of composure. The weight of her words hung heavy in the air, a haunting reminder of the sacrifices she was willing to make for those she loved. “But if one day the situation you fear happens, please, do anything to save her, Unnie, and forget the alliance you did with Astreaia. You can betray Wonyoung to save your Ruler and Ruler Line.”

 

***

 

An Yujin attracted attention with her first appearance at the airport, heading to Alaska for Solstice MV shooting

 

[+15567, -2] An Yujin just stepped off the pages of a manga and into our hearts! 😍 

She just walks, and I can’t help but keep staring at her! I mean, have you ever seen someone with an aura so irresistible? She has an aura that captivates people. It's like she's casting a spell on everyone around her! And those visuals? Freaking pretty doesn't even begin to cover it! No wonder everyone's questioning their life choices – who needs a regular job when you could be gracing the covers of magazines? #YujinMagic

 

[+12122, -4] Hold up, folks, we've got ourselves an airport idol in the making! 

An Yujin has that undeniable Idol vibe, but she's also giving off some serious actress energy – talk about versatility!  And she chose to be a director?! C’mon Yujinie~ She walks a bit away from IllaFemme members, but I almost mistook her for a member too!  Imagine the powerhouse team she'd make with them – we've been robbed of the ultimate girl group dream team! #IllaFemmeBound 

 

[+11724, -69] From the long coat to the denim, the white shirt, and that signature beanie, she's setting trends left and right. 

An Yujin's airport style has got us all on the edge of our seats! Looking forward to her next airport style. Her fansites from Lunatic occasionally post her pictures at some events, but this is the first time at the airport. It’s amazing how she has both a handsome vibe and a first-love look. She’s beautiful too, it’s not fair! Can we appreciate her tomboyish charm? It's like she's rewriting the rules of beauty with every step! Can't wait to see what she pulls out of her wardrobe next – the anticipation is real!  #FashionForwardYujin

 

[+10756, -184] An Yujin, one chance, please…

She's got us all wrapped around her finger – literally!  And let's not forget about that parking lot kiss – who wouldn't envy the lucky girl? Whether she's charming us with her charismatic smile or sending hearts aflutter with her wave, with a ring on her finger. We doomed!! She has a lover, and the band around her fingers looks like mocking Lunatics. Yeah, she kissed a girl~ To the girl whom An Yujin kissed at the parking lot days ago, I envy you…

 

***

Victory Building, Osaka

Tuesday, November 25th, 2025 

“Miss Jang, she's here. Miss Miyawaki and Miss Kwon are already there to accompany her,” Secretary Park announced as she opened the door, gesturing for Wonyoung to meet her guest in the meeting room. Wonyoung nodded, mentally preparing herself for the encounter.

Taking a moment to straighten her blazer and compose herself, Wonyoung stepped out of her office, her mind racing with anticipation. As she entered the meeting room, she was greeted by the sight of her guest—a young woman with a serene smile, flanked by Sakura and Eunbi.

“Thank you for taking the time to meet me here,” Wonyoung greeted warmly, extending her hand in greeting. The woman reciprocated the gesture with a firm handshake, her eyes conveying a sense of calm authority.

“I should be the one thanking you for the invitation. It must not have been easy for you to meet me here. As you know, Osaka is Ikigaea territory,” the woman remarked, her tone carrying a hint of familiarity.

Wonyoung's lips quirked into a small smile at the woman's observation. “Is it because Osaka is one of your territories that you're so confident in meeting me alone?” she teased lightly, admiring the woman's composure.

The woman chuckled.

“I believe you know who I am and what my relationship is with your Ruler Line. You wouldn't attack me when you need me. Am I right?” she questioned, her gaze piercing yet not unkind.

“Yes, because I truly hope you're on my side, Unnie,” Wonyoung replied earnestly, her eyes reflecting her sincerity.

“I'm not sure I can help you. You must know Ikigaea has Dragon and Phoenix Rulers,” the woman replied, her words causing a flicker of uncertainty to pass through Wonyoung's eyes.

Wonyoung bit her lip, considering the woman's words carefully.

“Besides, don't you know that those born to Ikigaea are famous for being traitors in their own families? We don't care much about our bloodline in this Ruler Line,” the woman added, her voice tinged with a note of warning. “It's hard to believe you chose to meet me instead of a gifted person from the other realm.”

“The Silver asked me to trust you, to trust your realm. At least with you here, you give me a chance to convey my intentions,” Wonyoung persisted, her determination unwavering.

The woman regarded Wonyoung thoughtfully for a moment. In front of her, Wonyoung tried to keep her composure before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a red velvet box. As she opened it, the soft glow of twelve dazzling diamonds filled the room, casting a shimmering light over their conversation.

“Thank you for keeping and saving my Ruler Line that day. Whatever your reasons, I want to express my gratitude,” Wonyoung said sincerely, her eyes reflecting the depth of her emotions.

The woman furrowed her brow as she examined the colorless diamond in front of her, her expression unreadable even though she kept her smile. “I don't deserve your thanks. Instead, shouldn't you be suspicious of me because the attack happened in my territory?” she countered, her voice tinged with a hint of challenge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter