Chapter 17 (Agowilt)

Violet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, Kim’s Residence

Friday, October 17th, 2025

“Babe...” Chaewon gently Minjoo’s head. The younger girl still curled up under the blanket. Minjoo answered with a murmur but didn’t move from her position. Seeing that, Chaewon looked down to kiss Minjoo’s forehead. She pulled the blanket over Minjoo’s exposed shoulder and took the younger hand in her grasp.

“I have to go to Supernova. There’s an important meeting after lunch.”

Chaewon’s words made Minjoo groan and pulled Chaewon’s hand to lie down next to her. Although Chaewon was ready to go and fully dressed, she bent down and gave a chaste kiss on Minjoo’s lips. But Minjoo wrapped her arms around Chaewon’s neck and held Chaewon tightly. Chaewon laughed with Minjoo’s behavior. Minjoo tends to get clingy after their activities on bed and Chaewon usually wouldn’t mind that, but she had to hold back this time. Letting Minjoo holding her would make her late for the meeting.

“Eung~ I still want you.” Minjoo whined when she sensed Chaewon stopping her and buried her face in the curve of Chaewon’s neck. Chaewon can feel Minjoo’s warm breath touching her skin.

“We’ll meet again tonight, Babe. We won’t be away from each for too long. You can spend your time with Yuri. Didn’t you say yesterday you would go shopping with her?”

Minjoo did not answer and tightened her hold on Chaewon. For a few moments there was no conversation between them until Minjoo let go of her arms and gave a kiss on Chaewon’s cheek. She pushed aside the blanket that covered her slender figure and took her bathrobe to cover her body. She sat next to Chaewon and leaned her head on the older girl’s shoulder. Chaewon said nothing and took Minjoo’s hand in her grasp.

“Unnie...”

“Hmm?”

Minjoo straightened her body and looked at Chaewon. The expression on her face looked restless but her eyes showed determination and seriousness. Chaewon frowned at her Tier.

“Because Wonyoung has returned to us, since last week, we –me and the other Omega –decided to get back to our training,” Minjoo said carefully. Seeing Chaewon’s surprised eyes, she quickly added, “you don’t need to worry, Unnie. We will not return to Gallia. Hii-chan has got the best place for us to do training. We rented a dojo belonging to the Suhyun family,” Chaewon hissed when Minjoo mentioned her cousin's name. “Your uncle approved our offer and Suyun said that that place was not being used for filming purposes so we could use it for our training. You and others can visit us anytime. We’re still in Seoul. Nako will be back to Seoul this afternoon. Hii-chan and Miu also have moved here since a few months ago.”

“So that’s the reason why I found bruises on your body? You’re back on your training? Doing sparring and the other things?” Chaewon’s jaw hardened remembering what she found on her lover’s body a few hours ago.

Minjoo nodded and bowed her head, feeling guilty for not immediately telling all this to Chaewon.

“Does Lee Chaeyeon know about this?”

Minjoo shook her head.

“You are still busy with work and we do not want to make you, The Pillars, and Chaeyeon Unnie more burdened. We actually planned to discuss this with you after Chaeyeon Unnie returns. After all she is still the Leader of the Omega Team.”

Chaewon rubbed her temple. She knew sooner or later this situation would happen. After all, The Ruler of Earth is also the responsibilities of the Omega Team. If something happens to The Ruler, besides The Pillar, Omega Team is the vanguard who will be the protector of The Ruler. Chaewon understand that with Wonyoung back to their life, the Omega Team should prepare and back to dedicate themselves to The Ruler, but it doesn’t mean she liked it.

Minjoo sighed with this situation. Chaewon’s silence has many meanings and Minjoo is not in the mood to guess.

“Unnie, I know you and The other Pillar still has a lot to discuss with Chaeyeon Unnie. I know that you are disappointed in her for hiding Wonyoung’s whereabouts. But please don’t forget, she’s the one who broke the Elder’s rules and entered Astreaia to help you. She was seriously injured that night. Please give her a chance to explain what happened. I’m sure Chaeyeon Unnie has a reason.”

“Can we not talk about this now?” Chaewon took a deep breath and gently squeezed Minjoo’s hand.

Minjoo nodded. “Are you mad?”

Chaewon shook her head.

“We’ll talk about this later with other members.” Chaewon stood up and cupped her palm to Minjoo’s face. “Be careful and use the safety equipment. I love you.” She looked down to kiss Minjoo’s forehead and lips before reaching for her bag and coming out of the room.

 

***

 

Supernova Group

Friday, October 17th, 2025

“Chaewon-ah... I heard you bought two villas in Chrysalis. Are you crazy?! Does Uncle Kim know about this?”

Chaewon put the teacup on the table when she saw Doyeon enter her office and sat on the sofa. She showed the paperbag she brought with a big smile and Chaewon frowned with the gestures.

“Is your marketing employees so easy to leak the information of every buyer in Chrysalis?” Chaewon shook her head when she heard the laughter of her older cousin. She walked over and sat next to her, offering the older girl a can of soft drinks.

Doyeon shrugged and grinned childish.

“I never knew who bought a villa. But as an architect, of course I get notification if the buyer wants to do a renovation. After all, the design copyright is belong to my team.”

Chaewon nodded understandingly.

“You’re not satisfied with my design? Why are you doing renovations?” Doyeon put the soft drink cans she had drank on the table. She turned her body to Chaewon and looked at her with a serious expression.

“I already bought it, do I have to report how I touched your design hmm? Did your ego as an architect got hurt because of that?”

Doyeon laughed. Her hand stretched and gently ruffled Chaewon’s hair with a smile on her lips.

“You don’t need to report what you are going to do with your villas. As long as you don’t commit crimes there, I think everything will be fine.” Doyeon grinned.

“I bought the villas for Minjoo. The two units have different designs, so I want to add some details to fit Minjoo's characters.”

Doyeon smiled meaningfully with a gaze that could not be separated from Chaewon. She nodded and took a sip of her drink. “Stop by my v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter