Chapter 44 (Siren)

Violet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, November 10th, 2025

 

Watch: Ellas's soloist #JeonSomi talks about a new single #Ring, and her upcoming #AnymoreConcert, “I'll be collaborating with all the names every Idol could want.”

 

Last night, Ellas released a teaser for Soloist Jeon Somi's new single #Ring. Jeon Somi revealed in her interview that the single #Ring was written by #EdenKim and produced by #ZhouJieqiong. The #Ring MV will be a short movie that will feature many models and actresses. The new single #Ring will be released on December 4, 2025, a few weeks before the #AnymoreConcert. Jeon Somi explains she will collaborate with soloists #KimChungha and #JoYuri from Royal Ent, choreographer #DaniellaChoi, Boussole's #ShinRyujin, and Sapphire's #JeonHeejin on the #AnymoreConcert.

 

[+3037, -2] I can imagine what the ticket sales will be a war!!

[+2999, -9] I'm hoping Somi can work with artists from the same agency, such as Erika Kim or Wendy Son.

[+2343, -4] Somi has a pretty connection.

[+1931, -37] Jeon Heejin and Zhou Jieqiong's projects have always amazed me. Somi, how do you get them all at once?

-> Jeon Heejin and Jeon Somi are cousins.

->> How about Zhou Jieqiong?

->>> She is one of Ellas's producers.

[+1577, -29] The lineup is incredible... Kim Chungha and Jo Yuri from the different agencies; how can they collaborate? I'm sure Ellas spent a lot of money on this concert.

-> Ellas's and Royal's CEOs are the founders of Sapphire. The CEOs are good friends. I think it's easy to do something like collaborating on performances from their idols.

->> Daniella Choi, Eden Kim, and Zhou Jieqiong have also worked on albums by Royal Ent's Kim Chungha and Jo Yuri.

->>> I bet you forget that Daniella Choi is one of the Royal Group's heiresses.

[+1541, -24] Eden Kim is a well-known songwriter and producer. Her songs are consistently in the top 10 on music charts. Daniella Choi is the trendsetter in her work as a choreographer. I'm wondering what will Ryujin going to do. She is talented in a variety of ways. Will she be a part-choreographer or musician?

-> Shin Ryujin was a famous content creator on social media before being a part of Boussole. She can dance, sing and play musical instruments.

->> I'm sure Ryujin will be involved in the project as Boussole's representative, not a content creator. I think she's going to be the Creative Director.

[+235, -11] Who will be the star in the MV?

-> Kim Minjoo, please. I wish Somi had the contacts to ask Kim Minjoo to be the MV star.

->> Somi had a connection with many models. Evangeline Kim, maybe?

->>> I'm sure Jeong Chaeyeon will be Somi's choice!!

->>>> Please, Uchinaga Aeri...

[+222, -9] The Troublemaker's aces have reunited!!

-> Who is The Troublemaker?

->> Three years ago, Shin Ryujin, Jeon Heejin, and other artists teamed up on The Troublemaker project, an anthological exhibition. The event was massive and had a huge impact on the public eye. I guessed Somi asked them to make something unpredictable for her concert.

[+141, -32] I'm so excited about the concert!!

 

***

 

Ha’s Residence, Seoul

Monday, November 10th, 2025

Chaeyeon rang the bell and waited for the apartment owner to open it. Not long after that, Sooyoung's face popped up with a broad smile as she opened the door and greeted Chaeyeon.

“Did you eat lunch, Chaeyeonie?” She asked, her eyes sparkling as if she was excited to see Chaeyeon.

“I came here after having lunch with my team, Unnie,” Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed Sooyoung standing in proper attire as if she was about to leave. “Do you want to leave, Unnie? How about Jinsol Unnie?”

“I'm going to see my brother at UniThiev. Jinsol is still watching videos in the living room. I won't be long, Chae. Please, keep an eye on Jinsol and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid while I'm gone.” Sooyoung walked by, waved, and closed the apartment door, leaving Chaeyeon to change her shoes for slippers.

After that, Chaeyeon walked down the hall before turning to the living room. She found the girl she was looking for still sitting on the couch with a blanket and a tablet on her lap. As she was aware of Chaeyeon's presence, Jinsol smiled warmly and asked Chaeyeon to sit beside her.

“Is it okay for you to pay me a visit?” Jinsol asked in a calm tone.

“Rhetoric. We lived in the same apartment building, and Ha Sooyoung owned the CCTVs in the entire building.” Chaeyeon scoffed while holding out an invitation and a keycard. “An invitation for the grand opening of Chrysalis Village. I wish you could be there with Sooyoung Unnie.”

As she saw those pieces of stuff, Jinsol realized why Chaeyeon had come to her place.

“I'm not sure Sooyoung will let me attend the event, Chae. You know Jungeun will be there, and Sooyoung has become more protective of me since the Sapphire incident.” Jinsol chuckled. “Unless you expect something grand will happen at your company event.”

“You say that as if you never expect anything to happen there.” Chaeyeon appears uneasy. “The event begins at the same time as a new moon.”

“Ouch! The best day to start a war.” Jinsol scoffed as she realized someone had an ulterior motive for the upcoming event. “Then who chose the date?”

“Kim Doyeon, and we agreed.”

“Still, anything can happen before that date. Prepare for the worst-case scenario, Chae.” Jinsol looks thoughtful at the moment. Her eyebrows almost knitted as she saw her tablet screen.

“Have you heard about Somi's upcoming concert?” Jinsol responded with a nod. “Will you let Jiwoo meet Heejin?”

“Are you sure Somi will bring them together?” Jinsol answered with another question, her gaze still fixed on the tablet screen.

“There's no harm in anticipating unless you let them meet on purpose.” As soon as she said that, Chaeyeon noticed Jinsol's thin smile and realized that bringing the two together was part of Jinsol's plan. “So, how about Jungeun? You should see her face whenever Sohye bears a resemblance to Jiwoo. Jungeun will be terrified when she meets the real Kim Jiwoo.”

“Jungeun will meet Jiwoo earlier day, followed by Heejin. Wasn't Calea Luminii chosen as the Chrysalis Project's title track? They will meet this weekend if my prediction is correct. Meanwhile, Somi will meet everyone with whom she works the following week.”

“I know you will intentionally mess with your Ruler Line, but I hope whatever it is, it will not going to ruin things. After all, we must consider what Hyeju and Yujin will do. They may disrupt the plans you've made.” Chaeyeon pouted as she relayed her worries to Jinsol.

“Do you have a sign that tells you whenever they're going to do something bad? Or are you worried that they will be targeted again and attacked?” Jinsol stifled her laugh as she saw Chaeyeon's expression.

“Both, Unnie.” Chaeyeon takes a deep breath. “Hyeju and Yujin have similar personalities. They despise losing. After what happened last week, I'm sure they won't be quiet and accept their loss. I don't know well about Son Hyeju, but An Yujin was crazy. I never trust Yujin's calm demeanor. It only gives me a sign that they want to avenge what happened that night. If they do something, it will have an unforeseeable impact on upcoming events. They play an important role in our circle, and we cannot afford to lose them. I can't sit still when I let them play with their Ankh heirlooms. Especially given that they never follow the rules at all.”

“I understand if you think they were annoying, but they were not stupid, Chae. They are dangerous, yes, but their alliance is a destiny. We need them, and we have to learn to trust them. Perhaps after watching this video, you'll trust them.”

Jinsol held out the tablet to Chaeyeon and let the other girl watch the video footage with captions so that Chaeyeon could grasp what was precious in the video.

The video explains how well Hyeju and Yujin have executed their tasks thus far. From gathering heirlooms to destroying Necromancers and Eidolons who threaten their Ruler Line position. Even when Hyeju and Yujin were not in the same place, their harmony was slick and magnetic. The video shows how Yujin's role is always in the field, with Hyeju watching from a distance as a sniper and hacker who slide into the security systems in every place Yujin goes. Hyeju always came to Yujin whenever things were not going well for her and vice versa. Even before they do an arcane warden, they appear to be protective of one another. The facts then made Chaeyeon realize something she had not considered before.

“Do you think Hyeju knows something that only we -Odd-Eyes- know?” Chaeyeon's fingers moved to halt the video she was watching.

Jinsol nodded.

“It seems that Hyeju has been aware of that since she got Ankh Heirloom. But still, their alliance happened before that. Hyeju was the one who stopped Yujin from making a stupid mistake last year.”

“Given how well they work together, I'm sure they have more heirlooms than we do.” Chaeyeon's lips pursed. “They've only been doing that for a little over a year.”

“They can manipulate space and time to obtain the heirloom. That is something only Ankh Heirloom owners can do.” Jinsol laughed as if it didn't bother her.

“Working with Hyeju and Yujin is as difficult as working with Ash and Scarlet. They have the same build temperament and give me a headache.”

“Isn't this fascinating? Ankh Heirloom chooses its owner, who is a reflection of Odd-Eyes with abilities that are the polar opposite of Odd-Eyes. They can't see the past unless they go through the tunnel time, but they can see the future with some sacrifice. Not anyone can get the Ankh heirloom. Only four Ankh heirlooms were present in this manner. If Hyeju and Yujin are part of the Earth and Air Ruler Line, whoever owns the other two heirlooms-”

“—will be the target of those within the Fire and Water Ruler Line.” Chaeyeon frowned. “Or perhaps they already have it?”

Jinsol shakes her head.

“Considering Ash and Scarlet, who discovered the melody too late, I doubt The Ruler of Water and Fire has Ankh Heirlooms. But, on the other hand, I don't believe my prediction that the owner of Ankh Heirloom will always be aware of our plans in advance. Maybe someone capable to see our prediction because of Ankh's heirloom, but maybe they have black magic that can destroy The Chosen One Circle.”

“The difference between us, Ash and Scarlet have a tangled Ruler Line. We have no idea what's going on inside their ruler line. We've always focused on ours.” Chaeyeon revealed a truth that they couldn't deny. “I don't like this voice that keeps bugging my head, but I think we should stop plotting anything and let Hyeju and Yujin make their move first. I've always wondered what chaos would happen between the feuding Ankh Heirloom owners.”

 

***

 

VVIP Suite, Unity Hospital, Seoul

Monday, November 10th, 2025

Yujin grinned as she saw her name trending on the news portal this afternoon. Her most recent videos are also among the top ten most viewed in the world. Her fingers moved to Doah and Yuna channels. Yesterday, the trio decided to release a new video on their respective channels.

Yujin's channel currently has a cover song. At the same time, Doah uploads a song that didn't make it into the Chrysalis Project, while Yuna opts for a dance video she made with Yujin and Doah. They listed Yujin as a music director and dancer. Those videos about Yujin were uploaded, went viral, and became a social media trend.

“Did you have any other intentions when you uploaded the video?”

The question made Yujin chuckle. She looked up to see Chaeyeon standing near her bed.

“I just wanted to make a grand comeback and an announcement that I was still alive.”

“And make them come looking for you again?” Yujin smiled in response to the question. “Do you know what the ramifications of owning an Ankh heirloom are?”

Yujin nodded.

“Then why do you so persistent to take the risk and get it? Yujin, you stole it from the previous owner. That means-”

“That means you know who the previous owner was and what I did to get the Ankh heirloom. I thought you understood why I did it.” Yujin grimaced as she noticed the change in Chaeyeon's expression. “I still wonder what will happen with my destiny, Unnie. I'm not sure about my presence. Or my role. But I know that that night, I was both a Pillar and an Odd Eye. I did everything that a Pillar should have done to protect my Ruler. They were there, planning to murder Wonyoung. I had no choice and-”

“-sacrificing yourself purposefully opening the gates of all realms and causing other Odd-Eyes to move you to Eden against their will? I never know you're capable of becoming a pain in the , An Yujin.”

Yujin shook her head this time.

“I didn't do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter