Vlossary

Violet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VLOSSARY

(Violet-Glossary)

 

Abdicate Ruler

A Ruler who loses the 'throne' or 'realm' due to death or lost their birthstones. They still have The Circle of The Ruler (Scepter-Pillar-Tier) but they do not have a realm. When a Ruler loses the throne, a new Ruler with the same element will bear with a new circle and take over the realm of the previous Ruler.

 

Alpha

The generation of gifted born between 1959-1968.

 

Arch-11 Square

The headquarters of Architecture 11, is located in Chrysalis Village, Seoul.

 

Architecture 11

The joint venture between Ellas Entertainment and Royal Land Production. The licensed owner of the Chrysalis Village and Butterfly Square project.

 

Asclepia

Part of Gallia, the territory where the healers gathered, doing researched, and practiced.

 

Astreaia

The Realm of The Ruler of Earth, only The Ruler of Earth and The Pillars of The Ruler of Earth can open the Astreaia gate. Astreaia has a shape similar to Gaia and is divided into five extreme regions in the form of jungles, fire mountains, snow mountains, seas, and deserts.

 

Beta

The generation of gifted born between 1969-1978.

 

Chronicle Tales

The heirloom that records every event that occurs in all universes related to the existence of The Rulers.

 

Circle of The Ruler

The core of The Ruler that consists of a Ruler, Scepter, Pillar, and Tier. A perfect circle is a circle that has Scepter (who holds the heirlooms) and Pillar (who bonded with Tier and has completed their odyssey).

 

Delta

A team of gifted born between 1988-1998.

 

Dragon

Another name for Delta Team was used in missions in the past but they have another meaning in the Chronicle Tales.

 

Eden

The Realm of The Odd-Eyes. The sacred world, a gnomic realm.

 

Elder

The Elder, the ruler of Gallia, and the organization responsible for collecting and training the gifted. Most of them are gifted of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma but none of them are The Ruler or The Pillars.

 

Eternal Torch

Fire from the Eternal Torch will burn all the time. The sparks are obtained from the energy possessed by The Ruler of Fire or ignited by other Ruler uses the heirloom with Ikigaea’s flint.

 

Feather Bullets

The game was created and developed by Cherry Rose Corp and takes a background in the situation of the war ground, something like PUBG and Fortnite.

 

Gaia

Earth. Gaia is a shelter that connects all realms. Gaia is the starting point when we want to move from one realm to another.

 

Gallia

The basecamp and also a training ground for the warriors and the healers who protect The Ruler of Earth.

 

Gamma

The generation of gifted born between 1979-1988

 

Gold Chain

The heirloom that is the key to unlocking the Tunnel Time door in the form of blood of The Rulers or The Odd-Eyes.

 

Half-blood 

The gifted is born with a year, month, and date that has a combination of odd and even numbers.

 

Half-blood Bronze Line

The gifted born on the month and date whose overall number is an odd/ even number but has a year number that is the opposite of the number on the month and date of birth (DOB = yymmdd = odd even even or even odd odd). Ex: Miyawaki Sakura (98-03-19) and Lee Chaeyeon (00-01-11).

 

Half-blood Gold Line

The gifted is born in years and months whose overall numbers are odd/ even numbers but has a date with the opposite number with years and months (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter