TRUTH

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crush by David Archuleta is one of Minjoo's favorite songs. She was so amazed that both of her unnies are singing the song that she really love. While she is enjoying the song, she can see through her peripheral vision that someone is staring at her. She turned around and saw Yujin looking at her as if she's the only girl around. It was weird because Minjoo was already captured by the gravitational pull of Yujin's eyes. It's like a trap that you cannot escape. What wonders Minjoo is, why does Yujin's eyes seemed to be familiar to her?

 

As the song ended, Minjoo heard a sound of clapping which made her realize that she is staring at Yujin's eyes for too long. She quickly removed her gaze and started cheering for her unnies.

 

Minjoo lost the game with Wonyoung. She did regret choosing truth because she disclosed her "horrible" past to everyone. But at the same time, she feels happy for she was able to release the sadness from her heart.

 

They decided to play again. And for the second time around, she lost again but it's with Yujin. She's surprised that both of them said the same thing.

 

"TRUTH."

 

"Okay okay. My question for the both of you is, are you attracted to someone right now? If not, what is your ideal type?" Eunbi asked.

 

Yujin felt uneasy because of the question. Of course she's attracted to someone, and it's Kim Minjoo, and obviously, Kim Minjoo is Yujin's ideal type.

 

"I am not attracted to anyone. But I think I am interested at someone." Minjoo answered.

 

Yujin thinks she just heard her heart breaks a little. She is sure that Minjoo might be interested in Matthew, and who knows, it might end up that Minjoo will be attracted to her brother as well.

 

"My ideal type will be the one who can make my heart crazy." Minjoo ended.

 

It was Yujin's turn

 

"I don't think I am attracted to anyone because I don't know how will I know if I do like someone. I have not yet experienced falling in love so yep hehe. But hopefully, I could find someone that have eyes that glows and smiles that shines. Hahaha." Yujin ended.

 

After Yujin's turn, Yena decided to conclude the night.

 

"Guys, It's already late. By the way, we will be going to an amusement park tomorrow. Minjoo, Yujin, and Wonyoung will stay in the room at the second floor. While Eunbi and I will stay at the guest room here in the 1st floor. Please rest well okay?"

 

"Yes, unnie."

 

The three younger girls went to their room. There's 2 double deck beds. Both Wonyoung and Minjoo chose to sleep at the bottom deck while Yujin is in the upper part of Wonyoung's bed.

 

Lights are off and Yujin can't sleep. Maybe because she is not used to sleep in other people's houses. She decided to check her phone. While she was scrolling her Facebook account, she saw Minjoo's account in the suggestion list. She "stalked" Minjoo and found out that she graduated from Yujin's current school.

 

"Woah. How can I not know her?" Yujin thought.

 

Minjoo is a popular girl in high school. She's the true definition of "beauty and brain". She is also musically inclined. Most of the people say that she will be the nicest girl you've ever met. The reason why Yujin is not aware of Minjoo is because (1) those students with outstanding school records have a seperate building from the normal students and (2) Yujin does not also care about who are the most popular kids at school

 

She decided to add Minjoo as a friend and after a few seconds

 

Kim Minjoo accepted your friend request

 

Yujin quickly scanned her surroundings and saw Minjoo looking at her. They smiled at each other and Minjoo started to type on her phone

 

"Can't sleep? :)" Minjoo messaged the other girl

 

"Yep. Huhu." Yujin replied.

 

"Wanna go eat something? I think I can't sleep because I am hungry haha." Minjoo invited.

 

Yujin looked at the other girl and she replied

 

"Okay."

 

Wonyoung is a heavy sleeper so she can't hear Yujin coming down from her bed. Both of the girls went down to find something to eat. They scanned the kitchen area and found 2 packs of Ramyun.

 

"Is Ramyun okay to you?" Yujin asked.

 

"Anything is okay!" Minjoo cutely replied

 

Yujin's heart starts to act like crazy. She really can't handle Minjoo's cuteness.

 

Ramyun is ready! As Yujin was preparing the table, Minjoo tried to help by moving the pot from the stove to the table, but she forgot to use the pot holder.

 

"AAAAAAHHH!"

 

Yujin quickly went to the other girl and saw Minjoo's hands very red. Yujin started to panic and quickly grabbed Minjoo's hands and a pack of ice.

 

"YAH! You should be careful!"

 

"I'm sorry" Minjoo apologized.

 

Yujin started to blow at Minjoo hands and with that, Minjoo got the opportunity to observe the other girl's features.

 

Yujin is indeed beautiful. She's tall, she have beautiful eyes and her dimple just suits her face. Her smile is so warm like a summer breeze.

 

"Now, I understand why she's popular in school. She's beautiful inside and outside." Minjoo thought.

 

Minjoo was surprised when Yujin looked at her. Again, she felt like she's captured by Yujin's eyes. Minjoo knew that it's a moment for her heart to act crazy, but what surprises her is, why Yujin is making her heart so calm?

 

"You stay here and I'll prepare the ramyun."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter