WHAT WENT WRONG?

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Eunbi is playing in the living room when she saw her parents outside. It's been 3 days since her sister had an accident, that is why Eunbi was left alone in the house together with their caretaker. She was excited to see her parents and her sister again. As she was running towards the gate, she only saw her parents talking to another lady, and there is no sign of Minjoo. She decided to hide and who knows, that decision will change her life forever.

 

"Minjoo forgot all of her memories."

 

"I think this is for the sake of everyone."

 

Eunbi didn't know the whole story. She only heard that her sister got into an accident, and it will be the best if they will not tell Minjoo about the truth.

 

Little Eunbi cannot absorb every information the lady is saying. Then, she suddenly said:

 

"We will give you 1 million dollars. Please leave this area. We will only give you 3 days. We can't let Minjoo remember everything. As long as she's here, her memories will come back and you would not like it, would you? Use this money to make Minjoo's life better."

 

Eunbi saw her parents crying. It feels like they don't have a choice but to accept that money. They are not that well-off and they needed the money for their daily expenses. Eunbi's mom saw the little girl and both were surprised. Her mother quickly followed her daughter.

 

"Eunbi-yah. You can't tell Minjoo the truth. See that lady? She will hurt your sister if she found out that your sister's memories are coming back. You should trust us okay?"

 

Eunbi agreed not to tell most of Minjoo's childhood memories. If her sister started remembering everything, it will put their life in danger.

 

When little Minjoo came home, Eunbi felt like she's a different person. She's not the Minjoo she knew. She's too quiet and tense, maybe because she's adjusting herself to a new environment. Their parents decided to live in Busan, so that it will be a fresh start for their family.

 

"Hello. You must be my sister, Kwon Eunbi."

 

"Ahh. Yes. I hope we can be closer again." Eunbi smiled at the other girl.

 

"Okay. Nice meeting you. I hope you can also help me remember my memories." Minjoo smilingly replied to the other girl.

 

Every time she sees Minjoo, there is this guilt in her heart. She want to help Minjoo to revive her own memories, and at the same time, she wants to protect her sister. She keeps on feeding Minjoo some false memories like what used to be her favorite ice cream flavor, favorite book, hobbies, and etc. It's hard actually. It feels like she's creating a new version of her sister.

 

One day, during a sleepover, Eunbi heard that Minjoo remembered a sole thing about herself, she fell in love 8 years ago. She started to panic because her sister's memories are coming back. And now that she heard from Chaewon that Yujin is Minjoo's first love, she decided to make sure that her sister will never go near at Yujin.

 

Luckily, Sakura and Minjoo are now together while Yujin is now with Wonyoung. Knowing that Minjoo used to be in love with Yujin scares Eunbi.

 

Only Yena knew all about this because Eunbi can't just handle the guilt in her heart. Now, she decided to tell Chaewon because she needs the other girl's participation in order to save Minjoo.

 

"Unbelievable" Chaewon reacted.

 

"But, it seems like Yujin also does not remember me. Is she also involved in the accident? Did you know what exactly happened?" Chaewon further asked.

 

Now that you'll think of it. Eunbi was confused too. What happened 8 years ago? Did Yujin lost her memories too?

 

"I really don't know actually. For now, please don't make Yujin remember you. Also, don't say a lot of things to Minjoo okay? I must figure out what really happened so that I can save my sister." Eunbi replied.

 

"Okay, Unnie. I would like to help you too. Since Yena-unnie knew all about this, why can't we work together to solve this thing? Minjoo deserves to know everything. I understand you're just protecting her, but we should also know who is the person we should protect Minjoo from." Chaewon explained.

 

Chaewon still love Minjoo, but as a bestfriend. She was heartbroken when Minjoo and Yujin disappeared from their hometown at the same time 8 years ago. Now, She's not expecting that both of her friends are in deep trouble.

 

"I'll tell Yena about it. Thank you Chaewon." Eunbi bowed.

 

"Let's help the real lovebirds!" Chaewon replied.

 

Eunbi left the room and Chaewon sat down in the sofa to browse the Internet.

 

"Accidents that happened 8 years ago"

 

Chaewon felt so hopeless because all of the news articles are about car accidents, and none of them involved Yujin or Minjoo's name. She sighed. She really want to know the truth.

 

"You seemed stressed."

 

Chaewon was surprised because of Yujin.

 

"Yeah. A little bit." Chaewon replied.

 

"I am just curious. Did we already met? You looked familiar to me. Your name sounds familiar." Yujin asked.

 

Is this the guilt Eunbi is feeling? She need to lie because it is the right thing to do, for now.

 

"Nooo. Hahaha it's my first time meeting you, actually." Chaewon answered.

 

"Ahh. I'm sorry." Yujin replied.

 

"It's okay! A lot of people are also confused the first time they saw me. Sometimes they will call me Yuri." Chaewon laughed nervously.

 

Yena invited the group to the living room.

 

"Okay, in order to know each other, we will play the game "Spin the bottle". Whoever the bottle picked will tell 3 facts about herself, then everyone will guess which among the statements is fake. So i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter