UNEXPECTED MEETING

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days have passed and these are the changes that happened in the Ahn's household.

 

(1) Matthew can't stop talking about this girl he tutored and (2) Yujin can't stop thinking about this substitute teacher.

 

"Yujinieee! I swear to God she has the nicest eyes and the most captivating smile. I thought I would not like her but she is just so amazing and smart. I really don't know why she would ask for a tutor. And guess what, both of you are in the same age!"

 

"Woah. She is indeed smart. Knowing that she is too young to be a university student. You are too old for her Oppa!" Yujin teasingly replied.

 

"Whatever, Yujin. By the way, I'll be meeting her later because another exam is coming up. I guess I should ask her on a date."

 

"I hope she'll say yes though! Hahaha." Yujin replied. She can't believe that her nerdy brother will be able to find a girl who is as nerd as him. Well, her brother is handsome at the first place. Tall guy with blue round eyes and a charismatic smile. Many girls liked her brother but Matthew does not show any interest at all. But this girl is an exemption.

 

Minutes have passed and Matthew already left the house to meet this "mysterious" girl. Yujin is washing the dishes when her phone started to ring.

 

**riiing**

 

Yujin checked her phone and saw Wonyoung calling.

 

"Wazzup girl?"

 

"Yujiniiiee!! Yena-unnie will be coming home tomorrow! You should be here, okay?"

 

"Whoa there. Is it already her semestral break?" Yujin asked.

 

"Hmmm. I really also don't know why she is coming home. Let's just ask her tomorrow! Anyway, I gotta go! See you!"

 

Yena is Wonyoung's cousin. She moved to the US to pursue her music career. Yujin sees Yena as her older sister because they almost have the same interests and they really like to tease Wonyoung. Yujin can't wait to see her Unnie again.

 

Meanwhile in Eunbi and Minjoo's House

 

"Yaaah Minjooo!" the older called the younger girl as she checks her students essay.

 

"Whaat now, Unnie?" the young lady answered.

 

"Well, I just remembered that you did not share your experience in handling my class. After you visited, I think most of my students are hoping that you'll enter."

 

"There is nothing much to tell because I only collected their homeworks. Hmmm. Actually, there is this student who asked for an extra time to finish their homework. "

 

"Who is that student? Probably one of the boys." Eunbi assumed as she finished checking the last paper.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter