First Day

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minjoo-yah"

 

"Unnie, I am still sleepy."

 

"Don't forget that you will be my substitute "teacher" for this day."

 

"Ugh." Minjoo rose on her bed and glared at Eunbi.

 

"Yah! Don't you dare to look at me like that! Please Minjoo-yah. I really need to go to that conference! I already talked to Ms. Hyewon that you will be visiting and will be taking over my class today."

 

"Ugh. Fine! But I won't be staying long because I still have classes to attend on the afternoon."

 

"Yaaaaay! I know I can always count on you, Minmin! Thank you so so much"

 

Minjoo sighed as she saw the older girl went outside of her room. She started to prepare her things for her today's agenda.

 

Minjoo is Kwon Eunbi's sister. Just like her older sister, Minjoo is also a gifted kid. She managed to graduate high school early because she was exempted to attend 1 year of elementary school. Now, she is a college student in one of the finest university in Seoul.

 

"Minjoo-yaaah! I'll better be going! The breakfast is already in the table!"

 

"Thank you, unnie" Minjoo replied as she wears her pink sandals.

 

"I think I am ready." she murmurs as she stares herself at the mirror.

 

She arrived in her sister's school early. While waiting, she checked her phone and saw 2 messages from someone she knew from school.

 

"Minjoo, let's meet at the café tomorrow at 5?"

 

"Hey! You should bring your own notes so we can share our notes together."

 

Minjoo sighed because even though she is one of the smartest kids in high school, it does not mean that she is also the smartest kid in the university. Entering in one of the prestigious university in Seoul at a very young age can really be stressful enough. She really must not fail this exam because Minjoo is not the type of person to fail. That is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter