UNEXPECTED DAY

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi! I am Ahn Yujin. Some of my friends describe me as a happy and a positive person. I really love to eat! In fact, Wonyoung is always complaining because I keep on stealing her food. I have a cool cool brother. His name is Ahn Matthew. Yep, he is not totally Korean. He is my half-brother but he treats me as his full'blood sister. I really respect and admire him...."

 

"Ahn Yujiiiiin!!"

 

Yujin stopped writing on her homework notebook. School just started and Ms. Kwon already required them to submit their 1st essay entry that talks about the self and the person they admire the most. Yujin, being a normal student, decides to do her homework on the day of submission.

 

"Wait up!" Yujin answered while she prepares some of her things for school.

 

She quickly went down and saw her mom and her brother eating their breakfast.

 

"What took you so long?" Yujin's mom asked

 

"She probably forgot to do her assignment and decides to do it this morning" Matthew teasingly stated.

 

"Oppa!!!" Yujin replied.

 

"Yujin, you should be responsible enough. Remember, this school year is very crucial because university admissions are coming and you should prepare yourself. Look at your brother. He is doing very well on his studies and on his baseball career."

 

"Yes, Mom. I'll do my best. I am sorry for slacking off."

 

Yujin's mom is one of the smartest researcher in KAIST. That is why there is no question why Matthew is considered as one of the smartest kids in their community. On the other hand, Yujin is above average but not enough to beat his brother's brain.

 

"By the way Mom, I'll be coming home late tomorrow. I am going to meet someone." Matthew stated while preparing to leave for school.

 

"Where are you going and who are you meeting?" Mrs. Ahn asked

 

"Ahhh. There is this girl in our univers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter