CONSENT PART 2

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell?" Minjoo surprisingly shouted. There were tears on her eyes because she's not expecting to hear that Yujin was part of this mess.

 

"Oh my God! Minjoo! When did you arrived here?" Eunbi exclaimed. After hearing from their mom that Yujin is a part of the experiment, she felt uneasy. She thought that there is more things and stories to find out. What surprised her more is that Minjoo was listening to their conversation all along.

 

2 days earlier

 

Minjoo still can't believe that she met Mrs. Ahn in the comfort room. It happens that Mrs. Ahn was invited to be the lecturer for the Science review. Afterall, Mrs. Ahn is one of the best scientists in Korea. She suddenly recalled what happened earlier.

 

"Omo!"

 

"How are you, Minjoo? It's me, Mrs. Ahn."

 

"I'm great, Mrs. Ahn."

 

"I'm your parents' friend. You've grown well! What are you doing here?"

 

"Ahh. I'm the faculty in charge for Building B."

 

"Ohh. So you already met Yujin huh?"

 

Minjoo felt uneasy after hearing Yujin's name. She must not show Mrs. Ahn that some of her memory is back and Yujin is part of it.

 

"Ahn Yujin? Ahhh!! So you're Yujin's mom! I did not know you'll be here Mrs. Ahn."

 

Minjoo observed that Mrs. Ahn's face started to be more relaxed. Minjoo knew she did a great job.

 

"Yes, yes! Oh. By the way, please have a dinner with me and my daughters tonight. I won't take no as an answer okay?"

 

"Okay, Ma'am."

 

Mrs. Ahn left the room and Minjoo was confused with what the older woman said.

 

"Daughters?"

 

***

 

It was 7 pm and people are grabbing their dinner already. Minjoo went to their room and saw Yujin all dressed up. Minjoo was speechless to see the other girl wearing a black dress that really fits her skin tone.

 

"Uhm like what you're seeing?" Yujin smirked.

 

"A- ah. I'm sorry."

 

"Chill! I'm just joking!!"

 

Yujin's phone began to rang and she quickly answered the call.

 

"Hi, Mom! I'll be there in a minute!"

 

"Huh? You want me to bring Minjoo?"

 

"Okay, Mom."

 

Yujin ended the call and looked at Minjoo.

 

"She wants me to bring you for dinner."

 

Minjoo quickly prepared herself. She put some light makeup while putting her heels on. Wearing a white long dress, Yujin can't help to be mesmerized by the other girl's beauty.

 

"Like what you see, Yujin?"

 

"Huh? Oh! Sorry." Yujin suddenly removed her gaze from the other girl and decided to message her mom.

 

"Mom, just curious, why is my teacher invited in our dinner?"

 

"Well, I just know her family. Besides, I want to ask her about your academic performance."

 

Yujin knew something is off with this meet-up. She need to make sure that nothing will happen to Minjoo.

 

"Okay, Mom. I'll see you later."

 

After a few minutes, the girls went out the room to go to a prestigious restaurant near their dormitory. Yujin's mom send a driver to pick the girls up. Inside the car, Yujin can't help but stare at the other girl.

 

"Yujin, stop staring okay?" Minjoo shyly said.

 

"Oh. Sorry."

 

It was silent again. Yujin suddenly remembered that Minjoo is meeting Mrs. Ahn. It might be awkward for them to meet knowing that Minjoo knew that it's her mom responsible with her memory lost.

 

"Uhm. Minjoo."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you okay with the idea of meeting my mom?"

 

Minjoo was caught off guard. She almost forgot that Yujin also know about it. After Matthew told her that Yujin knew about it already, she kept ignoring the other girl.

 

"To be honest, I'm not okay with it. But, can you please not talk about it later? I don't think she knew that I remember it already."

 

"Oh. I see. I'm sorry, Minjoo. For what my mom has done. I hope this won't change a thing about our friendship."

 

"I can't promise you that, Yujin. You have no idea how painful it is for me to know that the mom of the person I lo--."

 

Minjoo paused when the car stopped in front of the restaurant. She saw Mrs. Ahn and another girl waiting for them.

 

"Can we talk later?" Yujin asked.

 

Minjoo only nod and open the car door.

 

As she walked out the door she saw Yujin's mom and was surprised to also see Shin Ryujin.

 

"What is she doing here?" Yujin irritatingly asked.

 

"I'll explain later. Let's go inside first." Mrs. Ahn stated.

 

As they sat down, food started to get served.

 

"Please eat." Mrs. Ahn stated.

 

"Thank you for this, Mrs. Ahn" Minjoo replied.

 

Minjoo observed the irritation in Yujin's eyes. Who would not be if your worst enemy is sitting in front of you?

 

"By the way, this is Shin Ryujin. She's the first recipient of Ahn Foundation's scholarship. I treat her as my daughter so Yujin, make sure to be nice to her. I've been hearing some news about you and Ryujin."

 

"Okay, mom."

 

The dinner was great and nothing awkward really happen. Mrs. Ahn only asked about Yujin's academic performance which Minjoo truthfully answered.

 

"She's doing great, Mrs. Ahn. She's one of the best students in school and she's really humble."

 

"That's great. Is she seeing someone?"

 

Minjoo don't know what to answer.

 

"I'm not dating anyone, Mom." Yujin answered.

 

"Hey! Don't keep it to your mom. She's dating Jang Wonyoung!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter