WRONG MOVE

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Miyawaki, Yujin knows something. We must move fast."

"Got it. Sakura is heading to Korea next week. Does your daughter knows everything?"

"No. She just know that she's a part of it, but not the reason why or how."

"Good. Just take care of that. I will make sure that they will shut the hell up."

***

"Am I really involved in the failed experiment 8 years ago?"

Hearing this made Mrs. Ahn's heart sank.

"She shouldn't know this." she thought.

"Let's not talk here, Yujinie." the mother said.

It was silent.

They dropped Wonyoung off their house. The tall girl bid her goodbye and looked at Yujin.

Wonyoung saw how sad and angry Yujin's face was. She went inside and saw her cousin Yena.

"Wonyoungiee! Welcome back!"

"Yena-unnie! Why are you here?"

"I just want to talk to you. I heard you met Sakura in Japan."

"How did you know that? And why do you know her?"

Yena explained the situation to Wonyoung. From the beginning till the most recent.

"Yujin doesn't know that she was involved with this. To be honest, she asked Mrs. Ahn about it earlier."

Yena's eyes opened up and shockingly said

"SHE DID WHAT?"

"She--she asked Mrs. Ahn if she was involved in the experiment."

"This can't be."

"Why?" Wonyoung confusingly asked.

"Mrs. Ahn can't know that Yujin knows something about this. Mrs. Ahn and Mr. Miyawaki are working together to keep this secret away from Yujin, Sakura, and Minjoo."

"Wait. So Sakura-unnie doesn't know that she was involved as well?"

"She knew she was involved, but she didn't know how and why she was involved in the experiment. We're kinda keeping it from her."

"Why can't you just tell everyone the truth? In order to work together, you guys need to tell everyone the truth and STOP KEEPING SECRETS FROM ONE ANOTHER."

Wonyoung didn't realized that she shouted at her cousin who looks terrified right now.

"Woah, kid. Slow down. We will open this up to everyone once Sakura come home." Yena calmly said.

"She's coming back?"

"Yeah. Next week. We kinda have a situation with Minjoo and Sakura."

"What situation?"

"I have no idea. Minjoo just keeps on asking for Sakura, and after their phone conversation, Sakura suddenly decided to come back. It just smells fishy."

"What are you gonna do, now? Yujin told Mrs. Ahn about it. You need to tell it to everyone!" Wonyoung anxiously said.

Yena quickly texted everyone to go to their house tomorrow night for an emergency meeting.

Meanwhile, Yujin and Mrs. Ahn went to a restaurant to talk.

"How did you know that?" Mrs. Ahn asked.

"Someone told me." Yujin answered.

"Who? Minjoo? Damn, Yujin. I told you to stay away from that dangerous girl!" Mrs. Ahn frustratingly said.

"What is your problem with Minjoo?" Yujin said. Irritation was visible in her tone.

"Everything. SHE RUINED YOU."

"Oh really? Is it not you who ruined me? Tell me, what happened 8 years ago?" Yujin boldly asked.

Mrs. Ahn sighed.

"When Minjoo hurt you, I went to a lab to make a drug that could minimize your pain."

"But why was Minjoo involved as well?"

Mrs. Ahn was surprised that Yujin knows that Minjoo is also involved in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter