TRUST

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Could you help me remember who she is?"

The moment Minjoo asked the question, the electric power suddenly went out. Everyone shouted in the room.

 

"AAAAAHHH! I am so sorry. I forgot that there is always a power interruption in this house every weekend hehe. It will only last for an hour. The candle is in the guest room." Yena stated.

 

Wonyoung and Yujin volunteered in getting the candles while Sakura and Minjoo helped Hyewon in cleaning up.

 

Chaewon sighed and looked at Yena and Eunbi, who are already staring at her. The 3 girls are just so thankful that the universe is on their favor.

 

After cleaning up, Sakura and Minjoo decided to take a walk on the beach.

 

"Can't you believe it? I did not expect that I'll meet my childhood friend today."

 

"I'm happy that you met the person who was important to you in the past. How come Eunbi-unnie did not know her?"

 

"Well, she told me before that I'm not really a friendly-type of person, so I did not have any friends back then. Maybe she does have any idea that I have Chaewon and the other girl as my friends." Minjoo replied while playing the sand with her feet.

 

"Ahhh. The girl in your question!! At least Chaewon is here to help you remember her."

 

"She was not able to answer my question though." Minjoo faintly smiled

 

"Yah! If the power didn't went out, she will probably answer that. Just ask her again, okay?" Sakura cheered and made the other girl smile.

 

"Thank you for today, Kkura." Minjoo smilingly said.

 

With Minjoo's smile, everything in Sakura's life is perfect. She's just happy that they are starting fresh as friends. Sakura knew that Minjoo is still in love with Yujin. She has no choice but to wait for a miracle.

 

"You're always welcome, Minmin."

 

As they watch the moon shining brightly, Sakura's phone started to ring.

 

**ring ring**

 

Sakura checked her phone and suddenly froze. Minjoo noticed that the other girl is only staring at her phone and not answering the call.

 

"Ohh. Are you not going to answer the call?" Minjoo asked.

 

"Uhh. Yeah. Uhm okay."

 

"Hello, Father?"

 

Minjoo saw how tensed Sakura is.

 

"Okay. I'll be there."

 

Sakura hung up the phone and stared at Minjoo.

 

"Why do you look so tensed?" Minjoo asked.

 

"He wants to talk about something. I have to go." Sakura answered.

 

"Ahhh. Okay." the other girl answered while playing the sand with her fingers.

 

"I'll call you later. Are you going back to the rest house?" Sakura asked.

 

"Naah. I'll just stay here. I'm still enjoying the view."

 

"Okay. Are you going to be alright here?" Sakura asked.

 

"Of course I will. By the way, please promise me that we'll still be friends after your meeting with your dad." Minjoo smiled at Sakura.

 

"I promise." Sakura smiled back.

 

The other girl stood up and went to the rest house to tell the other girls that she's already leaving.

 

Minjoo sighed. She don't know how will she able to survive the night without Kkura. After a few minutes, as she decided to leave the area, she saw another girl holding two drinks and standing behind her.

 

"Yow." the girl awkwardly greeted.

 

Minjoo chuckled. She saw how the other girl blushed and got embarrased.

 

"Hello, Yujin. Is that for me?" Minjoo teasingly smiled.

 

"Uhhh no? It's actually only for me." Yujin answered while looking down.

 

"Ahhh okay. I'm sorry."

 

When Yujin heard Minjoo's reply, she panicked and looked at her.

 

"I am just joking. Eunbi-unnie was making hot choco and I decided to give you one since it is cold outside."

 

Minjoo laughed at the other girl's reaction.

 

"Thank you, Yujinie."

 

Hearing that makes Yujin's heart go crazy. She looked at the girl and smiled back.

 

"Would you mind sitting with me?" Minjoo asked the other girl.

 

"Uhhm. Okay."

 

Yujin sat beside Minjoo. It was quiet but this moment was perfect for the both of them. The moon was bright and the sound of the waves are making their heartsâ at peace.

 

"The moon tonight is beautiful, isn't Yujinie?"

 

Yujin looked at the other girl who is smiling so dearly. She smiled back and answered

 

"I can't believe that a moon can be this so beautiful."

 

They continued to enjoy the view while drinking their hot choco. It was a nice and warm night for the two girls.

 

"YUJIN!!! MINJOOO!!"

 

Both girls looked back and saw Chaewon running towards them. The other girl sat between the two girls which somehow ruined the beautiful moment.

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Yujin asked.

 

"Well, I was looking for you because Wonyoung is looking for you." Chaewon answered.

 

Minjoo and Yujin felt uneasy hearing Chaewon's answer. Yujin has no choice but to go to the other girl.

 

"Okay. I'll see you later, Minguri."

 

Yujin ran back to the rest house leaving the 2 girls in the beach area.

 

Chaewon observed the other girl. Minjoo really changed a lot. She used to be a cheerful and an active girl. Now, she's just too quiet and awkward.

 

"What did Eunbi do to you?" Chaewon thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter