AN AWKWARD DAY

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Minjoo and Eunbi Residence

 

"Unnie, I might be coming home late because my study buddy invited me to watch a movie and grab some dinner."

 

"Yah. Minjoo. Are you dating someone right now?!" Eunbi was surprised because it has been a long time since Minjoo dated someone. The older can't still believe that someone will cheat on her sister.

 

"It's just a friendly meet-up. I think I owe him this one because he helped me ace my exams." Minjoo smiled.

 

"Whatever you say. Text me if you're at home. I'll also meet Yena today."

 

"Okay, unnie. See you later."

 

Minjoo arrived at the mall. There's a lot of people roaming around, maybe it's because of the popular film that will be showing today. Minjoo is not a fan of going to movie theaters. Ever since she broke up with her ex, she did not want to go near at movie theaters.

 

Minjoo sighed as she went her way up to the highest floor of the mall. As she was scanning her surroundings, she saw a familiar girl staring at her.

 

"I think I know her." Minjoo thought as she continues looking for her study buddy.

 

"Over here, Minjoo."

 

Minjoo heard a familiar voice and turned around. She saw her study buddy together with the "familiar" girl she saw earlier.

 

"Hey, Matthew." Minjoo greeted the man holding 3 movie tickets and some snacks.

 

"Hi, Minjoo! By the way this is my sister, Yujin."

 

"Aaaah! You're Ahn Yujin! The girl in my sister's class!" What intrigued Minjoo is why Yujin looked so surprise seeing her.

 

"Hello, Ms. Kim." Yujin shyly answered.

 

"You can just call me Minjoo." Yujin swears for the second time that seeing Minjoo smiling is the most relaxing view that she saw in her entire life.

 

"How can she be my brother's date?" Yujin thought while observing the other girl's features.

 

Minjoo is wearing a floral dress with a brown shoulder bag. Her brown sandals fit her dress. With her hair down, everything looks so perfect.

 

Yujin was not aware that she is staring too long. She gained her composure when her brother starts talking.

 

"I did not know you already knew each other."

 

"I met her when I took over my sister's class" Minjoo answered.

 

"That's good. At least it won't really be an awkward date for the three of us." Matthew replied as they walk towards to Cinema 1.

 

Nothing much happened.

 

They watched this romantic film wherein the boy meets a girl but the girl is in love with the boy's brother. It was an awkward position for Ahn Yujin to think that they are admiring the same girl. Of course her brother did not know that she is attracted to girls. She can't be a disappointment to the Ahn's famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter