WHAT IS HAPPENING?

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin visited her friend before meeting Minjoo.

 

**Ding-dong**

 

A tall girl opened the door who looked so worried.

 

"Hello, Yujin. What do you want to talk about?"

 

"Wonyoung-ah, I need your help."

 

Yujin told the other girl everything and Wonyoung can't help to be so surprised about what is happening to the Ahn's family.

 

"Okay. So you're telling me that this Sakura is using your brother to get Minjoo back?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Why can't you tell this to your mom? Or the authorities?"

 

"Because this Sakura is more powerful than the authorities."

 

"Wow, Yujin-ah. So, how are you involved in this situation?"

 

"Apparently, Minjoo rejected Matthew so there is no way that he can get the girl for Sakura."

 

"Hmmm. Well, did Minjoo told your brother why?"

 

"She's in love with someone else." Yujin answered.

 

"And it's you." Wonyoung replied

 

"It's not yet sure. But if that happens, I'll be the one who'll give Minjoo to Sakura."

 

Yujin was surprised to hear the other girl's reply,

 

"Use me."

 

"What?" Yujin asked.

 

"If you'll think about it, it is more realistic if you'll tell her that you like me. Don't worry because I won't take it against you." Wonyoung replied while laughing.

 

"I don't want to drag you in this mess."

 

"Then, why did you tell me this?" Wonyoung asked.

 

"To ask for your help." Yujin answered while lowering her head.

 

Wonyoung lifted Yujin's chin and smiled

 

"Yah! Just let me help you, okay?"

 

"Thank you, Wonyoung."

 

Yujin hugged the other girl. Wonyoung started to hear her heart beating loudly. She just hopes that Yujin would not hear it.

 

"I'm sorry, Minguri. But, I like Wonyoung."

 

After Yujin stated the most painful words, Minjoo was shocked but she chose to smile at the other girl.

 

"Ah. Is that so? Hahaha. Uhm. I'm sorry."

 

Minjoo started running away from Yujin.

 

"MINJOO!" Yujin shouted but the girl did not looked back.

 

Yujin tried to follow the girl but she did not found her. She sat on the bench and started crying.

 

"What do I do now?" Yujin thought.

 

Minjoo continued running and she accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"I'm sorry" the girl said while sobbing

 

"Minmin..."

 

Minjoo heard a familiar voice. She raised her head and saw the first girl who broke her world.

 

"Sakura.."

 

"You don't look so okay. I'll drive you home."

 

The girl does not have the strength to ignore Sakura. She followed the girl and went in to the car.

 

It was awkward at first. Then, Minjoo's stomach started growling.

 

Sakura chuckled and Minjoo glared at her

 

"Shut up..." she embarrassingly stated.

 

"I'll get you something to eat." Sakura smiled.

 

They went to a fastfood chain to eat dinner. It was painful for Sakura to see the other girl softly crying while munching her burger. She grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears on Minjoo's face.

 

"Thank you, Sakura."

 

Even Minjoo can't believe that the first girl who broke her heart will be comforting her. It was nice to see that they are not awkward anymore. Minjoo is not the type of person who'll hold grudges at people for a long period of time, but she can't just trust the other girl easily.

 

"It was a lie, you know." Sakura started speaking.

 

"The whole engagement thing was a lie. My father used it to break us apart. I am telling you this because you used to be my bestfriend. But, I don't expect anything because I know you're still mad at me."

 

Sakura started crying. Finally, after so long, she told the truth to the other girl.

 

"Yah Kkura! It's okay. I already forgave you." Minjoo smiled.

 

Minjoo now understand the truth while Sakura missed seeing Minjoo smile. Both are happy that they are okay now.

 

"You deserve to know the truth. I am sorry it took me so long to tell you this."

 

"Thank you, Kkura. You're not asking me to go back with you right?" Minjoo laughed.

 

"Actually, I want to win you back. But, I think you still need the time to think. I can wait for you to be okay."

 

"Thank you, Kkura."

 

After they ate, Sakura sent Minjoo home

 

"Are we good?" Sakura asked.

 

"Of course, we are. I'm sorry if I hurt you before." the other girl replied.

 

"Thank you, Minjoo. For giving me another chance."

 

"Let's be great friends then. See you when I see you!"

 

Minjoo closed the car's door and went inside to her house. She's happy that somehow she forgot Yujin.

 

As for Sakura, she is just happy and contented on what happened earlier. She started her car's engine and drove home.

 

Yujin went home and saw Matthew waiting for her.

 

"YUJIN! Why aren't you answering your phone?"

 

Yujin started crying. She can't stop her tears. It's too painful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter