IMPERFECT GIRL

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin woke up because her phone keeps on ringing non-stop.

 

"Hello? Who is this?" the sleepy girl asked.

 

"YAH! AHN YUJIN! What took you so long to answer my calls?!" Wonyoung shouted at the girl.

 

"I'm sorry, Wonyoung. I just woke up. What is it, by the way?"

 

"Yena-unnie is inviting us for a sleepover. I am on my way to your house. You better prepare yourself."

 

"Alright, alright."

 

Yujin ended the call and started preparing for the sleepover.

 

Wonyoung arrived at the Ahn's Residence and heard Matthew talking to someone over the phone.

 

"I told you, I already made a move. I can guarantee you that it will only take a few months."

 

Matthew saw Wonyoung staring at him so he quickly ended the call.

 

"Hi, Wonyoung! What brings you here?"

 

"Ahhh. I am just here to pick Yujin up. My cousin is organizing a sleepover party." Wonyoung replied to the older boy.

 

"I see. Enjoy your sleepover! Yujin is still in her room. You can just go to her room and wait her there."

 

"Thank you, Oppa!" Wonyoung bowed and went directly to Yujin's room.

 

Wonyoung knocked at the door and Yujin quickly opened the door. She entered and observed the room.

 

"I am almost done packing. It will only just take a few minutes."

 

"Ah. It's okay Yujiniie."

 

Wonyoung met Yujin when they were 10 years old.

 

Flashback

 

"Hello new girl in town! I am Wonyoung!"

 

Little Wonyoung observed that the other girl is so shy and timid.

 

"I--i'm Yujin."

 

"Hello, Yujinnie!" both of them smiled

 

End of flashback

 

To be honest, it was weird for Wonyoung because she never knew Yujin that much. Everytime they will talk about their childhood experience, Yujin keeps on saying to Wonyoung that she don't really remember some of her memories. Of course it was weird for Wonyoung, but she just thought that maybe Yujin is just a forgetful dork.

 

"Yay! I'm done packing!" Yujin excitedly wore her backpack and look at Wonyoung.

 

"Let's go?"

 

As they were going to Yena's house,

 

"Are we the only guests in the house?" Yujin questioned.

 

"Hmm. Yena-unnie told me that she'll be inviting her bestfriend. I think she works at our school."

 

Both of them arrived at Choi Residence. Yujin pressed the doorbell and waited. It's funny to think how destiny works sometimes. The door opened and Yujin swears her heart started to beat at its maximum speed.

 

"Ahn Yujin?"

 

"Ki-Kim Minjoo?!"

 

"What are you doing her?" both stated.

 

"Omo it's our substitute teacher! Hello Ms. Kim" Wonyoung greeted.

 

"Please call me Minjoo. Come in!"

 

The three of them went to the dining area where Yena and Eunbi greeted them.

 

"EHHHHH?!? Ms. Kwon is Yena-unnie's bestfriend?!?!?" Yujin surprisingly stated. She can't believe that it is indeed a small world.

 

"What's with that reaction Yujin?" Eunbi asked.

 

"Uhhh. Nothing, Ms. Kwon. It's just that with the personality both Yena-unnie and you have, I did not expect that you'll be enjoying each other's company."

 

"Call me, Eunbi-unnie if we are outside the school's premises. I met her in church because we are joining the same club- the choir club." the older girl answered.

 

They started eating supper. Yena and Eunbi is seated beside each other while the three younger girls are seated in front of them. Yujin is seated in the middle of the two other girls.

 

"Eunbi-unnie, I am just curious about how are you related with Minjoo?" Wonyoung asked.

 

"We are sisters." Eunbi answered.

 

"But why do you have different surnames?" Wonyoung added

 

"I think that's too personal, Wonyoungie." Yena reminded the girl as the room went very silent.

 

"It's okay, Yena. Hmmm. Let's just say that our parents adopted us both and we chose to keep our own surnames." Eunbi answered the younger girl.

 

It was so awkward. Then suddenly,

 

"Who wants to play a game?" Yujin suggested.

 

"I do!" Yena quickly answered.

 

They decided to clean up first before playing some games. The younger girls went to the living room, leaving both Yena and Eunbi in the kitchen.

 

"I apologize on what happened earlier. I know it is too personal for you to share some information about Minjoo and you."

 

"Yena, it's okay. As long as they won't know the other details. Let's just forget what happen earlier" the older replied.

 

As they gathered in the room, Yujin started explaining the rules of the first game.

 

"The title of this game is "stare-me-not". The rule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter