NO WAY

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Ahn was on her way home after her 2 week field research in Canada. It's been exhausting for her to come back and forth to Canada just to check and update the status of their major project. She arrived at their subdivision and while driving, she saw a group of students walking towards the gate. She saw Mrs. Honda's daughter, Mr. Miyawaki's daughter, and two unknown lady.

 

"Wait. I think she looks familiar." Mrs. Ahn thought as she observes the unknown girls. She realized that the girl looked like someone she knew from the past.

 

"It can't be Kwon Eunbi." she whispered.

 

As what she knows, their family is in Busan.

 

She decided to stop the car in front of the group and greeted them.

 

Mrs. Ahn was greeted by Sakura which she also greeted back. She observed the other girl and saw that she's not looking at her.

 

"You really are Kwon Eunbi." she thought.

 

She tried to have a conversation with her and there she confirmed that Kwon Eunbi and Kim Minjoo is back in Seoul.

 

What questions her more is why Hitomi, Sakura, and Eunbi are together in their neighborhood?

 

"It's impossible that they knew the truth." Mrs. Ahn thought.

 

She bid her goodbye to the group and drove her way back to the house. She quickly dialed Mr. Miyawaki's number to tell him the news.

 

"Mr. Miyawaki, I think they are back in Seoul."

 

"I know."

 

Mrs. Ahn was surprised that Mr. Miyawaki knew all of this.

 

"Why did you not tell me? We should do something before.."

 

"Chill, Mrs. Ahn. They won't find out the truth and even if Minjoo remembered her past, they won't have enough evidence to sue us."

 

"What... do you mean "they"?"

 

"I think they are investigating the failed experiment."

 

Mrs. Ahn accidentally pressed the brakes of her car upon hearing Mr. Miyawaki's answer.

 

"Sir, I think you should do everything to stop them. My family can't be involved with this. Yujin is preparing for the university admissions. Please don't screw this up."

 

"I know. My reputation is at stake too. Let's observe them first before doing something. I have to go, Mrs. Ahn."

 

Mr. Miyawaki ended the call and Mrs. Ahn parked her car to their garage. She quickly entered the house and saw Yujin studying.

 

"Yujinie"

 

"Ohh! Moooom!! You're back."

 

Mrs. Ahn saw Yujin running towards her and quickly hugged her.

 

"I miss you!"

 

"I miss you too, my daughter."

 

"How's your trip in Australia?" her daughter asked.

 

"It was nice! I really enjoyed my vacation there." Mrs. Ahn answered.

 

Mrs. Ahn lied about going to Canada. She can't tell anyone about the major project that she is working on.

 

"Well, that's nice! You should not work too much, mom. You deserve to have that vacation." Yujin said.

 

"Yujinie, did someone visited our house today?"

 

"Hmmm. No one visited today, mom. However, Wonyoung will study with me tonight. Why do you ask?"

 

"Ahh. Nothing. I'm just curious. I'll go take a shower and rest, okay? Just continue what you are doing. Will Wonyoung sleep here tonight?"

 

"I think so, Mom. Please rest well."

 

Mrs. Ahn left Yujin in the living room. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and Yujin quickly opened to the door. She saw Wonyoung on her pajamas and holding a box of donuts.

 

"Yujiniiieee!"

 

"Wonyoungiiee!!"

 

Both girls hugged and went to the living room.

 

"I brought your favorite donuts" Wonyoung said.

 

"Waaaah! You really know me that much huh?"

 

"Duh. You're my bestfriend. How can I not know you?"

 

Yujin chuckled.

 

"Wait. Where are your notes? I thought we are going to study tonight?" Yujin asked.

 

"Ehhhhh. Can we just watch a movie and eat your favorite donuts?" Wonyoung pouted.

 

"Ughhh. How can I resist you? Okay. Let's watch a movie."

 

"Yaaaaay!!!"

 

Wonyoung picked "The Notebook" and they enjoyed watching the movie. The movie ended and Yujin saw Wonyoung crying her eyes out.

 

"Yaaaah Jang Wonyoung! Why are you crying?"

 

Yujin grabbed some tissue and started wiping Wonyoung's tears but Wonyoung just kept on crying. She just can't move on with the movie.

 

"I don't know, Yujinie. Their lovestory is just so pure and even though destiny really challenged them, they managed to be with each other till the end. I can't imagine forgetting the person I love."

 

Yujin again grabbed some tissue to wipe the tears from Wonyoung's face.

 

"Hush now, Wonyoungiee. You really are a crybaby." Yujin laughingly stated.

 

"Am I easy to forget?" Wonyoung suddenly asked.

 

"What's with that random question?"

 

Yujin saw how serious Wonyoung is. She sighed and answered:

 

"Of course you're not easy to forget. If a disease can make my mind forget about you, always re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter