MY HEART AND MIND BELONGS TO YOU

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An ambulance arrived at the vacant building after a gunshot was heard. Nako kept on calling Sakura even though she's still in shocked from what happened. She can't believe that she's gone. She saw Matthew and Hitomi running towards her.

"We're sorry we just arrived. I just received the text from Minjoo that she's following Hyewon on the way here." Matthew explained.

"Is everyone okay?" Hitomi worriedly asked.

Nako fell to her knees and broke down. She was not able to comply with her promise to protect Sakura's friends.

"She's gone."

**
2 hours before the incident

Hyewon was nervously preparing her stuff. No one should know where she is going. She promised Minjoo to bring Eunbi home safe and sound.

Her phone vibrated and she opened the message.

"Hyewon-ssi, I'll be seeing you tonight right? Make sure no one knows this, so that Eunbi will be going home safely. Don't be late."

Hyewon sighed. She hold her necklace, the necklace Eunbi gave to her before they separated their ways.

"I'll bring you home, Eunbi-yah."

**
1 hour before the incident

Hyewon decided to pass by to Minjoo's house. Mrs. Park went there after hearing that Eunbi was kidnapped by Mr. Miyawaki.

"Unnie" Minjoo greeted.

Hyewon smiled weakly at Mrs. Park and Minjoo. She saw how stressed they are.

"I heard from Minjoo that Miyawaki wants you to go to him. I don't know what to ask from you. You're my daughter, as well as Eunbi. I don't want any of you to suffer from this." Mrs. Park said while patting her hand on Hyewon's shoulder

"I promised Minjoo that I will bring Eunbi safe, and I promised you that I'll take care of her."

Hyewon kneeled to the ground.

"I'm sorry that Eunbi is in danger." Hyewon cried.

Seeing Eunbi's family made her feel guilty for being not able to protect her. She was the one who started the fire, by dragging Minjoo to Yujin. She should end this once and for all.

"Unnie, it's not your fault." Minjoo pulled Hyewon up and hugged her.

"Let me help you, unnie. Let me go with you." Minjoo said.

"No, Minjoo. He'll hurt the both of you if you'll go with me. Let me handle this on my own." Hyewon replied.

Hyewon left the house, and went to their meeting place.

**
The place was not difficult to find. She went out of the taxi, and entered the vacant warehouse. The sun will almost set. She checked her watch, and it's 5:45 pm. She walked and she saw Eunbi tied in the chair alone. She tried approaching the girl, but there was a group of guys that is approaching from the front door. She hid herself, and heard a familiar voice.

"She will be hear in a few minutes. Make sure all of you are ready." 

It's Mr. Miyawaki.

Meanwhile, Minjoo followed Hyewon to the meeting place. She tried calling Sakura to stop Mr. Miyawaki, but it was unattended. She saw the older woman entered the warehouse, and she followed her inside. She texted everyone about the location, and to ask some help from the police.

Upon entering the warehouse, she lost Hyewon from her sight. She tried walking quietly, and heard Mr. Miyawaki's voice saying to his men to prepare for Hyewon's arrival. It was a group of 7 men in the room including Mr. Miyawaki. She took a photo, and sent it to everyone in the squad. She forgot to remove Hyewon from the recipient address. 

She received a message from Hyewon

"What the are you doing, Minjoo?"

"I'm sorry, Unnie. I can't leave you alone." Minjoo replied.

It's 5:55 pm already when Hyewon decided to show herself to everyone.

"I'm here. Let Eunbi go." Hyewon said while keeping up a straight face to Mr. Miyawaki.

Eunbi was surprised seeing Hyewon in the room.

Minjoo stayed still in the corner and listened to the conversation.

"What do you want?" Hyewon asked.

The man hummed as if he was thinking.

"I want you to try out this drug."

He brought out his briefcase and opened it. There was a syringe and a small bottle of drug with the name Drug XXX.

"It can't be." Hyewon thought.

"I know you already now about this, but this time, it is greater and stronger. With the help of Ms. Ahn, let me officially introduce to you the Homocure version 2. This was created in Canada, and if this effective, this will remove all immoral people like you." Mr. Miyawaki laughed.

Both girls looked so confused. They thought the drug is no longer available, and is solely for Sakura only.

"This drug will remove the gayness in your system, will increase your IQ level, and will remove your memories for the past 2 years, which means, everything you know about the drug will be out of your precious brain. If this will be effective to you, Hyewon, we can all be back to our lives. You will be back in working for me in Canada. Eunbi will be living longer."

Minjoo was shocked upon hearing the news.

"What if I don't like it?" Hyewon asked.

"I know you're a smart girl." 

Mr. Miyawaki pointed the gun at Eunbi who is already sobbing.

"Why don't you just kill me instead?" Hyewon angrily shouted.

"Oh, Hyewon, if I kill you, there's no fun. But, if I'll kill the most important person in your life, the pain will be long term, or maybe permanent. Guilt and anger will consume you. I think it's more worth it."

Hyewon cried while looking at Eunbi. If she chooses to save Eunbi, she will lose the best parts of her life. She will forget the feeling whenever the other girl is near. She will forget the moments they were together.

"I'll be giving you time to decide, and talk to each other. I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter