Deal

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon hearing Yujin's confession, Matthew quickly pulled his sister to his room.

"It's true. You're Minjoo's first love."

"Did you already know about this?" Yujin asked.

"I did. When she told us that you are her first love, I didn't really believed it. But when she told us that she calls you Jinjin, I changed my mind. No one really calls you Jinjin unless you're close,  so yeah, everything made sense that it's you. She remembers you already, but she thinks you're dating Wonyoung. Why can't you break up with Wonyoung? If you guys are pretending, why are you trying to build your future together?" Matthew asked.

Yujin only sighed. She realized that she never told anyone about the situation involving Ryujin, her mom, and Wonyoung.

"Mom knew about Wonyoung. She's trying to be supportive, she already told Mrs. Jang about it. It's difficult to end our "relationship" that quickly. Also, "

Yujin paused.

"Also, what?" Matthew asked.

"Mom has an adopted daughter. Her name is Shin Ryujin. She keeps on blackmailing us about the legitimacy of our relationship. Once she tells mom that it's just a fake thing, mom and Mrs. Jang might be disappointed."

Yujin lowered her head.

Matthew now understand why Yujin seemed to be troubled. But what troubled him more is, who is Shin Ryujin?

"Aigoo. Look what you got yourself into." Matthew chuckled.

"By the way, Why did you not tell me that I'm Minjoo's first love? Why did you not tell me that she remembered me already?" Yujin asked.

"We are waiting for you to remember as well. We have no idea if what Minjoo remembered is real. We need a confirmation from you."

"I see. That's good that I remembered it. I didn't expect that we somehow got a connection from the past, other than mom accidentally removing her memories."

Matthew knew that Yujin is not ready to know everything. Their mom is Yujin's role model. If she'll know everything at once, it might kill her.

"Aside from that, do you remember anything?" the brother asked.

"I remembered playing with Minjoo and Chaewon, up until the kiss. I remembered nothing beyond that." Yujin replied.

"How come you did not remember that you lost those memories, Yujin-ah?"

"Maybe I fell hard before. Mom told me that there was this accident that removed my memories. She kinda told me that it was Minjoo's fault, but I don't believe her." Yujin replied.

Matthew sighed. His mother really went to Yujin's brain. 

"Let's keep digging this, Yujin. Try to remember as many as you can. Please don't let Mom know. She'll be upset if she knew about this. Understood?" Matthew firmly said.

"Yes, Sir." Yujin said while saluting to her brother.

"We have a deal." Matthew smiled.

After talking with his sister, Matthew grabbed her phone to message everyone, including Minjoo, that Yujin remembered something.

Upon reading Matthew's message, Minjoo quickly messaged her first love.

"Yujin-ah, can we talk?"

Yujin read the message and sighed

"I guess Oppa told her already." Yujin thought

"Sure, Minjoo. Tell me the details."

It was a cloudy afternoon when Yujin arrived at the café. After a few minutes, Minjoo arrived wearing a plain white shirt and skinny jeans.

Yujin swore that there is a goddess approaching to her. Suddenly, every childhood memory of her with Minjoo became crystal clear, as well as her own feelings. 

"Yujin-ah" 

"It's been a long time, Minmin." Yujin smiled.

Tears fell down from Minjoo's face. After all, she waited for a long time to finally meet the love of her life, her Jinjin.

"Ji-Jinjin-ah."

Yujin hugged the other girl while patting her back. The other girl can't stop sobbing.

"Shhh. Don't cry. They might think I hurt you." Yujin chuckled.

They separated from the hug and started talking.

"So, it's been 9 years. I can't believe that the destiny is on our side. It feels like we're meant to be." Yujin smilingly stated.

Minjoo knew that Matthew haven't told Yujin everything. Especially that Yujin is also involved with the failed experiment.

"I'm glad that I was able to remember you, Jinjin-ah."

"Glad is understatement. Thank you for remembering me. How about let's spend time together? We kinda miss a lot of time." Yujin asked.

"I would love to. Where would you take me?"

Yujin and Minjoo parted ways after talking. They decided to go to the beach tomorrow since they used to watch the stars and the sunset, and build sandcastles.

At Eunbi and Minjoo's household

Minjoo was excited to prepare her things for the trip when Eunbi arrived home from school.

"I heard from Matthew that Yujin remembered you." 

"Yes, unnie. I am very happy. We are going to the beach tomorrow. We are going to spend the time we missed."

Eunbi smiled. She realized that after years of finding her own self, Minjoo is back. She can now see the genuine happiness from her sister's eyes.

"That's good. You should catch up with each other. Yena is back, by the way. She already knew the situation and will try her best to help us. Apparently, her father is working on the same drug in Canada." Eunbi stated.

"Unnie, how can we say if we already won this case? I mean, I am now okay with the situation. Yujin remembers me, and that's the only thing I want." Minjoo calmly said.

"We don't know the whole story yet. Even Yujin doesn't know that she's part of this mess. We need to know everything, so that we can get the justice for the both of you. For the mean time, have fun with Yujin! Don't fall deeper, okay?" the older sister laughingly stated.

"UNNIE!"

The next day came and Yujin went to Minjoo's house. As she knocked at the door, a stunning girl opened the door. She was wearing a plain black dress, and a nice pair of sandals.

"I know I am pretty, Yujin-ah. Let's go?" Minjoo smirked.

"Uh- yeah. Let's go."

After a 2-hour of long drive, they finally reached their destination. It's Yena's beach house.

The two girls decided to take a rest first. Yujin quickly jumped on the bed, and looked at Minjoo.

"You can lay down beside me." while patting the sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter