PERFECT DAY

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You may not know me yet. I am Miyawaki, Sakura."

 

"Uhm. How did you know my name?"

 

"I am Matthew's bestfriend. Please send him my regards. See you around, Yujin-shi."

 

"Nice meeting you, Sakura-uunie."

 

Yujin went back to their meeting place.

 

"Yujiniie!! What took you so long?" Wonyoung asked.

 

"I just met my brother's bestfriend. Sorry for waiting."

 

"It's okay! Let's go home." the oldest girl stated.

 

Yujin went home and saw his brother studying.

 

"Jinjin! Welcome home!"

 

"Oppa! It's been a while since you called me Jinjin!"

 

"How's your sleepover?" the older asked

 

"It was really fun! By the way, I saw Sakura-unnie earlier. She told me to send her regards to you. I did not know you have a girl bestfriend!" Yujin laughed.

 

It was confusing for Yujin to see his brother's expressions. He does not seemed to be happy at all.

 

"Sakura did what?" Matthew asked as his face stiffens

 

"Nothing. See just told me that you're her bestfriend."

 

"Yujin, you must never ever talk to her again. She's a dangerous person. Understood?"

 

Yujin has never felt so scared in her entire life.

 

"Yes, oppa."

 

"I don't want something bad to happen to you." Matthew warned his sister

 

Yujin went to her room and lay down on her bed. It was weird actually. It's the first time she saw her brother so tensed.

 

"What did Sakura do to Matthew?" Yujin thought.

 

Days have passed and Yujin did not hear anything from Minjoo. The last time she saw her was at the sleepover. The only thing she knew is that her brother is constantly seeing Minjoo. He really is pursuing Minjoo. Yujin sighed as she is missing the other girl.

 

"Yujin-ah!"

 

Yujin heard her mom calling her.

 

"What is it?"

 

"You have a visitor."

 

As she went down, she saw Sakura seating on the sofa.

 

"Hello again, Yujin!" Sakura smiled

 

"Hello Sakura-unnie." the younger girl bowed.

 

"Yujin-ah. You did not tell me that you're friends with the only daughter of the Miyawaki clan." Mrs. Ahn was amazed to see that her daughter is friends with the only successor of the Miyawaki Gaming Corporation (MGC)

 

MGC is best among the gaming companies in Seoul. The Miyawaki clan is the most richest family in Korea. They control everything and some say they can even control the government. That is how powerful Sakura's bloodline is.

 

Sakura also graduated at Yujin's current school. She belonged to the elite class since she's just good at everything. Most of the people say Sakura is a nice girl, but you must never mess with her. The only flaw of the girl is that Sakura is a spoiled brat. What Sakura wants, Sakura gets.

 

"No need to mention it, Mrs. Ahn. Actually, I am your fan! I read almost all of your studies. If I am not forced to take over my father's company, then I would definitely be a researcher like you."

 

Mrs. Ahn was so flattered to hear what the other girl said. Yujin though that Sakura was just sweet talking her mom.

 

"It's an honor to have a fan like you, Sakura-shi. I'll leave the both of you then. Yujin, please take care of out guest."

 

"Yes mom."

 

Both girls bowed to Mrs. Ahn as she left the house.

 

"Anyway, You can call me Kkura since we are friends already."

 

Yujin suddenly remembered her brother's warning.

 

"Yujin, you must never ever talk to her again. She's a dangerous person. Understood?"

 

"I'm sorry Sakura-unnie but I don't really know you yet. If you came here for Oppa..."

 

Sakura did not let her finish her sentence

 

"I came here because of you. I want to know you too, besides, I know Matthew is already busy catching a girl."

 

Yujin was surprised that Sakura knew the thing about Minjoo and Matthew.

 

"Why me?" the younger asked.

 

"Hmmm. Let's see. Maybe because I am interested at you." the other girl answered.

 

Yujin have no choice to go with Sakura today. They decided to go to a coffee shop near at Yujin's school.

 

"Woah. It's been only a year but a lot of things have changed." the older stated while mixing her coffee.

 

"How did you met my brother?" Yujin curiously asked

 

"We are in the same school. I saw him and I knew that we are going to be best of friends." Sakura chuckled.

 

"I did not know you graduated from this school."

 

"There's a lot of things you don't know, Yujin-shi."

 

Sakura is good-looking. Her eyes are sharp like a knife. She's indeed a sweet talker, a little bit clumsy too. Observing Sakura makes Yujin wonder if she really is a bad person.

 

"Hello, Ms. Ahn" a girl wearing formal attire greeted.

 

"Oh! Hello Ms. Hyewon" Yujin greeted.

 

Sakura turned around to also greet her former teacher.

 

"It's been a while, Ms. Hyewon." Sakura playfully smiled.

 

Again, it was weird for Yujin because as Ms. Hyewon saw Sakura, her face stiffens.

 

"Oh. Hi Ms. Miyawaki." the principal faintly smiled.

 

The girls bowed at the principal as she left the coffee shop.

 

"Say, Yujin-shi, how well do you know you brother?"

 

Yujin was puzzled by the question of the other girl.

 

"The first time I met Matthew is like when I was 10. My parents got divorced and decided to live their life seperately. When Matthew's mom passed away, my father asked my mom to take care of Matthew since he's too busy in taking care our family's business. They were best friends before they became husband and wife, so my mom accepted Matthew to the family. It is nice to have a brother like him. I trust him and I really adore him. I know he trusts me too. I think I know him more than anyone in this world." Yujin truthfully answered.

 

"Wow. You really have a good sibling relationship. What if he is not really the person you know?" the older asked

 

Yujin answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter