SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School break is over and Ms. Kwon was instructed to go to Ms. Kang's office. As she entered the room, she saw the other woman sitting in her table and drinking a cup of coffee while reading some papers.

 

Ms. Kwon was happy to see an amazing view in front of her.

 

"Hello, Ms. Kang. I was instructed to go to your office."

 

"Ahhh yes. Please take a seat." Ms. Kang smilingly said.

 

Eunbi did what was instructed to her and sat in front of the other girl.

 

"So, I know you are aware that university admissions are coming up."

 

"Yes, I know. I think most of the students are starting to prepare themselves." Ms. Kwon replied.

 

"I am planning to organize a review session for the students in your section. You're handling the first section in Building B right?"

 

"Yes, ma'am."

 

"I already told this to the adviser of the Building A (Elite building). She gladly approved this plan. We already instructed someone for their class."

 

"I see, Ms. Kang. Are both sections gonna have the same instructor?"

 

"I don't think that is possible since both will be scheduled on the same time but in a different room."

 

"What? Even the review session will still be different from the both sections?"

 

"It was the condition of the faculty in Building A in order to maintain the "quality" of the students' learning environment."

 

Eunbi was frustrated with what she is hearing right now. She can see the discrimination rising between the both sections.

 

"Actually, Ms. Kwon, this program is really exclusive for Building A. However, I really don't like the way they belittle students in Building B. That is why I am offering this challenge to you. I know your students can have the same grade with those in Building A. In the last day of the review session, I will make an exam that will test the capabilities of the students of both sections.

The section of the student who will get the first rank will be the winner. If Building B would be the winner, they can participate to the intensive review package offered by the National Government that will be held 1 month before the admission exams for free. I know you are aware that this is only exclusive for selected group of students around Seoul. It is very hard and expensive to attend in this review. Imagine the advantages your students can have if they are able to attend this high-class review."

 

Ms. Kwon can't really absorb anything. All she understand is that this review session will be a battle between Building A and B.

 

"You seem really confident with my section, Ms. Kang."

 

"I am. You have Ahn Yujin. She's one of the brightest in the school. You must encourage her to participate in this review session without disclosing this plan. Only you and I know this plan because I must also encourage you to do well."

 

"If Yujin is one of the brightest, why is she in Building B?"

 

"She just.."

 

Eunbi saw the shift of Hyewon's eyes. She saw that it became full of guilt.

 

"did not made it to the cut-off."

 

"Okay. So when are you planning to tell everyone about this competition thing?" Eunbi asked.

 

"On the day of the examination."

 

"Wow, you really are a weird woman."

 

"I know." Ms. Kang chuckled.

 

"So, who will be the instructor for our section?"

 

"It's Kim Minjoo."

 

"Ehhhh???? My sister?? But, why?"

 

"She's smart and she's your sister. You can nag her all day if she's not doing her job well. Besides, Yujin is friends with Minjoo."

 

"Ms. Kang, Building A is having a well-known review teacher and you're giving us my sister?"

 

"Ms. Kwon. Building A and B will have the same-level instructor because it is costly to hire well-known teachers. I can assure you that compared to the two instructors, Minjoo is smarter. By the way, Minjoo already agreed to this deal." Ms. Kang laughingly stated.

 

Ms. Kwon has no choice but to sigh. It seems like the plan is already final and Minjoo already agreed to this. How can she seperate the Minjoo and Yujin now?

 

"I think you should announce it at their lunch break to get their names. Make sure Yujin will register. She's our only hope. And don't disclose to them their instructor."

 

"Okay, Ms. Kang."

 

Eunbi stood and bowed at the other woman who smiled dearly at her.

 

"You can do it, Ms. Kwon. FIGHTING!"

 

Hyewon continued reading some of the documents while sipping her coffee. She remembered the conversation that happened 3 years ago.

 

"Hello, Mr. Miyawaki. How can I help you?"

 

"Do you know Ahn Yujin?"

 

"Ah yes! She's an incoming 2nd year student."

 

"Does she made it to Building A?"

 

"Mr. Miyawaki, I think it is a private matter."

 

"Just answer me."

 

"Uhm. Yes. She made it to the cut-off."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter