ONE WEEK

GAME CHANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE WEEK.

 

It's been one week since Yena's farewell party. Yujin and Wonyoung is on their way to the airport to send Yena off.

 

The car was filled with silence when Wonyoung decided to speak.

 

"I can't believe that Yena-unnie will be leaving again."

 

"Yena-unnie is a talented woman. I know she'll finish her final output on time and she'll definitely come back soon." Yujin answered.

 

It was silent. AGAIN.

 

Wonyoung really wanted to open up the thing between her and Yujin. Are they still going to pretend and act as lovers? After the farewell party, they went on their seperate lives and did not had the opportunity to talk about their "plan". She thinks that she might look so desperate if she will be the one who will initiate the topic.

 

After a long drive, they arrived at the airport where they were greeted by Eunbi and Minjoo.

 

"Good Morning to both of you!" the oldest girl greeted.

 

Both girls smiled and bowed at Eunbi. Yujin shifted her sight at Minjoo and saw the girl smiling at her. She bowed her head which was also done by the other.

 

After the party, Eunbi and Minjoo left the party earlier. The last time they talked was at the beach. Hence, it is reasonable that Yujin missed Minjoo so bad.

 

"Sooo, where's Yena-unnie?" Wonyoung asked.

 

"I think she's on her way here with Yuri and Chaewon." Eunbi answered.

 

"How about Sakura-unnie?" the youngest further asked.

 

ONE WEEK.

 

It's been also one week since Sakura last talked to Minjoo. After she left at the party, she never talked to the other girl. No calls, text messages, or anything. Hearing Wonyoung's question makes Minjoo worried.

 

"Actually, I think she's busy with her family's business. Owning a big corporation can be a burden." Minjoo awkwardly chuckled.

 

"OHHHH I seee. WAIT! There's Yena-unnie!!" Wonyoung shouted.

 

The group approched Yena and gave them their final hug.

 

"Thank you guys for coming! I can't wait to come back really soon."

 

Yena was holding her tears. She will really miss this squad.

 

"Unnie! Make sure to graduate so you can stay here for good." Yujin said.

 

"No worries, my friend. Take care of Wonyoung, okay? Hurt her and I'll hurt you. She's still my baby cousin."

 

"Of course, I will."

 

Those words made Wonyoung blush. She thought that Yujin is really a sweet talker. At the same time, Minjoo felt the opposite. Her world is crashing once again. She thought that Wonyoung is so lucky to have Yujin in her life.

 

Yena bid her good bye to the group and went to the boarding gate.

 

The group decided to go to their separate ways. Yujin and Wonyoung rode the car on the way home. Again, it was silent. Then, Wonyoung decided to open up the topic she really wanted to talk about.

 

"Did you mean it?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"When you said that you will never hurt me?"

 

"Wonyoungie, you're my bestfriend. I will never ever try to hurt you. I am sorry if this is all about the fake dating thing. We can stop it if...."

 

"No, Yujin. I just want to make sure that you will never hurt me."

 

Wonyoung looked at Yujin. She can see the sincerity of the other girl's eyes. She knew that Yujin will try her best not to hurt her. For now, she is thankful.

 

"Yah! Wonyoung! Stop being so dramatic! Hahaha. When did I hurt you huh?" Yujin laughingly stated.

 

"Yujin-ah. You're not aware that you're hurting me everyday." Wonyoung replied.

 

"Ehh? What did I do?"

 

The mood became awkward and silent.

 

"It's not about what you did. It hurts me because you're not mine."

 

Of course Wonyoung can't tell that to the other girl. Maybe some other time. She decided to think of another reason.

 

"Hmpf! You always tease me and you always steal my food!!! There are a lot of things that you..."

 

Wonyoung was surprised when the other girl hugged her.

 

"Thank you, Wonyoung. For being with me."

 

"Yaaaah. Yujin."

 

Wonyoung is speechless.

 

"I know this request of you acting my girlfriend is so selfish. I am really sorry. But I am also thankful that you are always there to help me. If you are now hurting, please tell me."

 

Wonyoung is holding back her tears. She can't cry. She's hurt. She's been in love with Yujin for years and she knew that the other girl will not love her back. She can't say anything too. She's just speechless.

 

Then, she heard the other girl say the words that are both pleasing and destroying at the same time.

 

"I can't imagine hurting my one and only best friend."

 

That's it. Wonyoung wiped her tears and pushed Yujin.

 

"Yujin. I think it is you that should stop being so dramatic. I helped you because I wanted to. Besides, I am not yet in love with someone. And when the moment I fell in love comes, I will stop acting like your girlfriend. Okay?"

 

"Thank you, Wonyoung."

 

"You're always welcome, Yujin."

 

Both are happy that they have each other's back.

 

They arrived at the Ahn's Residence. Yujin went out the car and thanked Wonyoung.

 

"Thank you for dropping me off."

 

"No worries, Yujinie. See you!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter