Chapter 2

Moving On

Namjoon picked up the last letter and started to read it aloud to everyone. 

So, hopefully you have waited for this present to be last because well, it is going to be the last thing I will ask you to do in this life. You are probably confused to why my last gift is a key well you dimwits it's not... well it's a part of it. This is my prize possession in a way, something I have been working on since well, I discovered I was destined to die. I created it to ensure that you have help and assistance throughout the next few years. 

When you are ready, and I mean emotionally stable. Go to 2-2, Jongrosemuseo, Nagwon-dong, Jongro-gu, Seoul. 

This is Lexi signing off for the last time.

Astalavista  

Namjoon placed the letter down onto the table before he looked over to the others, no one said anything. Everyone was looking down at their presents, hardly anyone could believe that Lexi had been able to prepare all of this for them in the short space of time that she had known that she was going to die. 

"It's nice to know that when she was writing a letter for us to read after she died, Lexi still acts like the sassy mad woman she is" Taehyung said to break the sudden silence, the others nodded but no one said a word. 

"We should go, I know most of us aren't going to get over Lexi's death quickly but I don't know about you but Lexi has spent the last four years on preparing whatever she has created, I know for certain I am not going to be able to last until we are all emotionally stable to find out what it is" Jin piped up. 

"Yeah, we can go tomorrow since it is the weekend" Hoseok suggested whilst the others nodded. 

"We should probably go home, it's getting dark" Raven said before standing up and headed towards the door with Jungkook and Jimin following her. Jin and Namjoon said their goodbyes before leaving as well, Hoseok and Taehyung left shortly after them. Yoongi started clearing the mess up then headed to his room and collapsed on his bed. 


The next day, Jin awoke from his sleep looking up to see Namjoon's face. He felt a little drained from all the crying but his heart was warmed at the sight of Namjoon sleeping peacefully. He peered over at the clock on the bed side table and his body relaxed when he saw it was only 8:40am, they had all agreed to meet at 10:00am at Jungkook and Jimin's. After Jin had woke Namjoon up and they had breakfast he received a message from Hobi that Tae and him would come to his house first as its closer so they could all make their way to Jimin and Jungkook's together.


Yoongi woke up with his bed sheets scattered everywhere and his pillow clung under himself. All his thoughts rotated around Lexi and the pack. He pulled himself up not wanting to leave his bed but forcing himself too, he wasn't in a good mental state and he'd had some time alone now so he knew it was best to surround himself with his friends who were also grieving. After deciding what food to eat he left his house and drove to Jimin and Jungkook's.

Knocking on their door his stomach built up anticipation and he felt oddly weird. He felt scared. Jimin was the one to open the door, he greeted Yoongi before moving out the way allowing him entrance to the house. Everyone was sat in the lounge waiting, Jin was curled up on Namjoon's lap whilst Hoseok, Raven and Taehyung sat on the three seater sofa opposite them. 

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked when he noticed that the Maknae was not present. 

"He was just taking a shower" Jimin answered as he sat down in the love seat. Just as he finished his sentence, Jungkook walked out shirtless. Revealing his abs. 

"J-jungkookie" Jimin stuttered walking over to his boyfriend and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. 

"Jungkookie, you better get shirt on because I don't think I will be able to control myself if you stay shirtless any longer" Jimin said before pressing his lips against Jungkook's before grinding against his boyfriend's crotch. 

"I'm forever scared" Jin said, his eyes were wide as he watched the couple make out. 

"You are just as bad Jinnie" Namjoon retaliated looking down at his boyfriend who had just as bad at the maknae couple. Jin's cheeks instantly darkened. 

"Shut up" Jin muttered refusing to make eye contact with anyone in the room. 

"Before anyone starts sharing traumatising kinks we should probably go" Raven said before she stood up and walked towards the front door with Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok  following her. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other whilst Jimin reluctantly gave his boyfriend a t-shirt to put on. 

The pack walked towards the location where Lexi had sent them, their eyes widened when the reached the place. It was the abandoned building where Lexi's scent had disappeared to. Namjoon took a step back, memories of the paint shot at him last time were fresh in his mind. 

"Who has the key?" Taehyung asked as he approached the door, a keyhole was being covered by a similar piece of metal as the door. Namjoon took the key from his pocket and threw it over to Taehyung. Namjoon did not want the events repeating itself, Jin smiled at his boyfriend before looking over to Taehyung who had opened the door. 

Everyone held their breath unknowing of what could happen. Seconds ticked by and nothing had occurred. Taehyung peeked through the door, there was a long dark corridor leading to a silver object at the end, he was unable to make out what it was. 

"I'll go first" Jungkook said warily stepping into the corridor, nothing happened. Jungkook walked further, jumping slightly when the light came on. There was nothing dangerous in the corridor only a lift. 

"It's safe" Jungkook shouted to the others who started walking down the corridor, everyone jumped when the door swung shut behind them. 

"No way back now" Yoongi said as they continued towards the lift. The lift was spacious allowing everyone to enter the lift at once. On the right there was two buttons, entrance and first. Jin pressed the one button, the lift door closed then started to move. No one knew what to except, Lexi had out done herself with their personal presents, they had no idea what to expect when it came to their joint one. A present which had taken four years to finish. 

"Wow" everyone said when the lifted open revealing Lexi's creation.