-04-

Our Crown

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 








 









   Wahhhh im super hungry  .




   Go and get your food then  .




   Arent we waiting for the hyungs. I heard that Saejung nuna didnt come today. I hope she is not fighting with her parents again  .




   Where did you heard all this rumors  .




    The whole school knows her. They been talking alot about her this days  .




  Ah hyung have you heard about the new girl in this school  .




   Oh the girl. Her name is Reika. She is so pretty that i never know she was Yeonjun friend  .




   Are you guys talking about me  .



   
   Ani. We are talking about the new girl .




   Yah did she came back for the first lesson  .




  Nope. Not even Saejung. She never even attend the early ceremony  .




  Who is Reika  .




   Yeonjun hyung friend. She is the new girl that everyone been talking about .




   Where did she even go. Beomgyu ah try call Saejung. Who know she saw Reika  .




You guys miss her more then me. Ah my heart .




    MY BABY BOO  .




    SAEJUNG NUNA  .







The maknae lines stood up from their seats and start to run after Saejung leaving you alone with Yeonjun and Soobin. Soobin eyes went wide when he saw you in front of him while Yeonjun gave his gloomy face to you. You shrugged and sat in front of Yeonjun. You took out your lunch and look at the boys who is staring at you. You smile and start to eat your lunch.








  Where have you been missy  .




Somewhere. Is something wrong because i aint do any troubles.




  What would your brother said if he knows that you skip the first lesson  .




He already knows. Im guessing that he called you. Oh annyeong Soobin oppa.




   Yah you do know how dangerous the bridge is right  .




Chill out there Yeonjun. Im with Saejung earlier. Plus stop acting like you are my father or something. I hate that. Oh Soobin oppa did you remember ro bring your wallet this time.




  Arasso. Wait since when you guys know each other  .




   We met at the convenience store  .




You mister not letting him go back to the studio and took his wallet to pay for all your snacks that time. I had to pay for all of it. Lucky that i bring enough for all of the snacks.




   Yah you didnt tell me that Naryeong pay for our snacks  .




   Ahh hyung. You never ask and the boys seems to be fine with it. Gomawo. Reika   .




You are welcome. Here eat up. Jin oppa made it for me. I love his kimbab so much. Its tasty  .




Guys take them away from me please.




I never knew the maknae lines are so cute.




  Not as cute as the hyung lines .




Dream on oppa. You look like a child then being like your age.




   Yah im not a child young lady. Aish jinjja  .




   Oh nuna isnt this the new girl  .




Guys can we sest down and eat our lunch. Im super hungry.




  We didnt even get our food yet. Hyung lets go and take our food  .




 Arasso. Soobin. You tagging along.




  Aniya. Im not hungry  .




 Okay. Well this girl here better not to choke on her food  .




I wont. Unless you get me some water it would be nice




  Get it yourself. Im not your butler  .







The boys and Saejung went to get their food. Leaving you alone with Soobin. You stop eating your food and sigh.






  Dont mind him. He is always like that when he meet new people. His ice will melt once he knows more about you.




Why would he be so cold to me and act like one true jerk .




  Ayee. Trust me. You wont even want to let him go if you know him so well. He is the cutest hyung i ever met   . 




I will trust your words then. However in favour help me finish up this sandwich. Jin oppa forgets that i hate crabs in my sandwich.




  Ahh you cant eat seafood.




Yeah. Im allergic to nuts and seafood. Thats why theres only beef in my kimbab. Its a bombz.




  Ahhh. I will take note of that. Well you are quite the same as Beomgyu. I can say the maknae lines including Beomgyu are quite a picky eater. So yeah.




Well thats a new thing for me to know. Oh they are back.





You look at Saejung who is having a hard time with the boys. You chuckled as you never see her happily with the boys. While Soobin just smile at how cute you were visually. Yeonjun saw it and he went to sit beside you.







  Yah your water  .




Omo. Gomawo. Soobin oppa i take back my words.




   Mwohya. Hyung when are you so close to Rei nuna   .




  Yeah you seem to be not nervous alone with her. Hyung is she the one that paid for our snacks last time  .




  Hyung when did you became so comfortable  .




Yah. Kids stop disturbing Soobin oppa and eat up.




   You missy didnt even have time for us. Where have you been all this while. Im upset  .




Is it me or you guys been busy all this while. Besides im just a normal girl. Who knows how to balance things out and not be a burden.




  Yah my baby boo is not a burden. Besides you keep avoiding us so you wont get into the queenka trouble   .




  MWOH NUNA GOT BEATEN BY THE QUEENKA   .




   Yah keep it low. You know what will Mr Yong knows that her daughter is making trouble in this school  .




   She deserves it. A wicked like her dont have rights to act like a queen  .




  Ahh thats right. Yeonjun hyung father has most of the rights. Well its not wrong for me to say it out loud   .




Huening Kai. Am i right.




   Yeah. But just call me Kai for short. You might be bored calling me by my full name  .




Oh okay. Basically. You arent at wrong however just dont do it often. Im sure you will be bored of her naggings and asking where is Yeonjun just to complain. Arent you guys feel sick of her at times.




  OH MY GAWD SOMEONE IS FINALLY HAVING THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME  .




Yah keep it down. I know you just make friends with her today.




Ahh guys i have to head somewhere.




  Mwoh where are you going   .




Somewhere. See you all after school. Lets have chicken on our way home. My treat.




   Nuna you aint joking right. This is real right   .




Yes Taehyun. I never break my promise. Got to go see you guys soon.




   Yah wait for me. Im following you   .




What. For what.




   Your brother put me in charge to take care of you so im following you.




Okay whatever.






You rolled your eyes and start to walk. Yeonjun quickly get his last bites and catch up with you. As he slings his hands around your shoulder. You moved his hands away. It goes repeatedly. The rest of them just look at both of you with a smile except for Soobin. Saejun turn and saw Soobin expression gloom. She chuckled and nudge Beomgyu to get his attention. Beomgyu turn and see then he signal the rest. All of them look at Soobin with a smirk. After you and Yeonjun presences is out of their sight. Soobin look at them and starts to panic.





 


   Whats with that face. You guys are creeping me out   .  




  Hyung i smell jealousy .




   Or it is jealousy that i sniff .




    Who knows it is jealousy. Ooo hyung are you for real  .




   Cut it out guys. Im not jealous or anything now stop giving me that looks.




Oppa are you developing your feelings towards Reika.




  Aniya. Im not. Hajima jinjja  .




Ani. Oppa just tell us. Even a tiny bit you dont have any.




   I dont thats the final. Aish jinjja. Im going back to class. Stop skipping class Saejung  .




  Hyung you seriously gonna be like that   .




   Looks like its gonna be a fun ride   .




   You guys are insane. Better stop it. Or no pizza for today  .




   Aigoo hyung is falling in love. Im loving it   .




   HAJIMA AISH   .






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








You know you doht have to follow me right  




   But i want to. So where are we going.




Principal office i need to talk to my uncle.




   Talk about what may i know.




Can you stop acting like you care about me when you are just doing your task thats given by my brother.




   Woah, im just asking whats wrong with that.




It bothers me. A lot so stop trying hard. Its not gonna work that way.




    Yah Kang Naryeong.




Just go away. You yourself said that you dont want to waste your precious time on me.




  Fine but what if you get bullied again by those girls. I dont want to see you hurt  .




I dont freaking need your sympathy Yeonjun. Just leave me alone.











You walk away from him as you dont really want to talk to him. Yeonjun just sigh as he didnt know whats been on your mind since this few days of you being in school. He could take it anymore and went towards you. Grab your hand making you turn and face him. Then he pulled you into his embrace. You were in total shock as you never experienced it even with your brother or anyone else. You stood still, not moving an inch as he tightens the hug.












   Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I know we've just met. I trully sorry. Even if you are strong. This few days, i cant see you sad or mad or even being hurt to yourself. So please stop bottling it up making others feel bad about themselves   .






He broke the hug and cupped your cheeks. Your face were still in confuse while he gave his sincere smile.







   Please let me make you feel safe at least   .




I....i.....




   Aigooo im sure your uncle is waiting for you. Go on. I will meet you after school with the boys  .








He pinch your cheek and smile before he walk away from you. You yourself were in confused mode as you dont know how to react towards him. Before Yeonjun is gone from your sight. You were hesitating to call him back but your mind is still blank from anything. Yet you still called him out.







CHOI YEONJUN








He turn around with a smile. You gave a slight smile in return.






Wait for me after my last class. Lets walk out of the school together.







Yeonjun smile to the widest and nod. You smile back and walk on the opposite directions. However you are still in confusion in his last sentence that you dont know how to even give him a proper reply. Yet you somehow feel safe when he embrace you. Overall you became unsure of what you have been feeling all this while......