-14-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 

 









 

      Tell me please. I'm begging you  .




 

     Nuna i think its time for you and him to settle both of your problems. See you soon i guess  . 









 

You nod at Taehyun. He left and you look down not wanting to see Yeonjun face. Yeonjun walk towards you till he is right in front of you. You wanted to ignore him badly but he took your hand and pulled you making you stood up. Now both of you are just 2 feet away from each other. You looking down while Yeonjun just sigh and pulled you into his arms. At first you were shocked at his actions as you never expect him to do that. Afterwards you just stay still and silent as you don't really know what to do. Yeonjun wraps his arms around your waist and leaned his head on your shoulder. Silence was held for few minutes till you heard sobbing from Yeonjun. He holds you tighter making no gaps in between the both of you. You were shocked by his sobs and you wanted to say something. But nothing came out of your mouth instead you heard him speak up. 









 

      I'm sorry if I ever hurt you mentally. I didn't meant to do that. I thought a simple confession wont hurt but i was wrong. It makes us distance more than i expected. I cant afford to lose you. I like you too much that i cant let you go. You make me deeply crazy falling in love with you. Please Reika. Please....





 

Yeonjun....










 

You broke the hug and look at him. With his teary eyes, red nose and hands trembling. You could not help but to feel sorry for him. You stay silent and wipe away the tears with your thumb. A tear fall down you don't care to wipe and look into his eyes. 







 

      Forgive me. Please....




 

It is not your fault. I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this. You are in pain because of me. 




 

     Aniya...




 

You put a finger in front of his lips making him silent again. 







 

I'm the one who should be on the blame, i let you hanging. Making you feel like a lost zombie and not even making yourself focusing just because of me. I should be the one asking for forgiveness. Mianhae.....




 

      Reika... You're in pain too.... it hurts me....




 

I rather get hurt than seeing other hurts because of me. Please Yeonjun. Lets stop all of this. If this hurts you, it hurts me too..... I want us to start over....




 

     Reika.... 





 

Will you start over with me... Yeonjun.....









 

Yeonjun look at you and move his hands to your cheek, caressing it lightly while you were waiting for his answer. He smiled weakly and nod. You smile and gave him a hug. He gladly hug back and caress your head lightly. While you lean your chin on his shoulder. 











 

I promise this start over will be good. 




 

     Lets not hurt each other again. I can't bare to see each of us feeling hurt   . 




 

I wont leave you hanging like that oppa....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆k◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《FEW WEEKS LATER 》








 

After those days. You and the boys were back to normal but this time even much closer than before. Your brother and Saejung felt proud that you finally found the conclusion of your problem. At last you finally have a day off to just hang out with the boys. You and the boys were at the supermarket as you want to buy some groceries. You were at the cereal sections trying to choose which should you buy. Well shockingly you were there for 20 minutes already. Not even care about the others that's at the different sections. Just then you heard someone called your name. With the voice you knew who would it be but you didn't even bother to turn around. Just then you felt a pair of hands around your waist. 









 

     Naryeong ah. What took you so long   . 




 

Oh oppa. I don't know which is nice. 




 

   You always choose those colourful ones   . 




 

I wanna try something new. Those felt like so old. 




 

     Awww my poor Rei Rei. Well you should try those corn flavour or the simple basic   . 




 

True well oppa can you choose for me instead. My head hurts. 




 

     Alright but promise me dont complain  .  




 

Aniya. I won't unless you choose something worse i'm not gonna talk to you till death. 




 

      Yahhh. I can't survive if you don't entertain me   . 




 

Bla bla bla. Help me choose please 



 

      Okay okay but let's get ice cream after this. Im craving for one   . 




 

Oppa i can't eat ice cream this week. 




 

     Well we can get other things. I'm sure you are hungry right now am i right   . 




 

As long as it's your treat I will entertain you for life. 









 

Yeonjun chuckled and pinch your cheeks and went to choose the cereal. While the others were watching from far without you and Yeonjun even notice. Both Saejung and Beomgyu were cringing over you and Yeonjun while the rest of the boys were confused of you both. 










 

      Can anyone tell me are they a couple or just acting like one   . 




 

   I'm confused myself too   . 




 

   Oh im sure Yeonjun hyung is enjoying his time. He acts super excited this days  . 




 

Its because Yeonjun oppa is happy. He is happy that Reika gave him chance. 




 

     Actually both start over  . 




 

     Is that a good thing or a weird thing   . 




 

     That a great thing. I'm proud of Yeonjun hyung. He has finally change to the bright one   . 




 

     Yeonjun hyung even have mukbang with Reika nuna. They look like one weird couple   . 




 

     Oh they will soon be. They just need time to be official   . 




 

Yeah. Well both of them are weird since the start. Can't blame any of them either. 




 

     Dont you think Yeonjun hyung are trying hard to prove his love   .




 

Well at least he loves her sincerely. As long as both dont hurt each other. They will be fine. 




 

    Thats a good thing. Well guys i have the feeling that they will ditch us for dinner 




 

     As always. They have been doing that for a few weeks already. I don't know anymore. 




 

     So who is up for pizza. 




 

All of us do. Lets go after Reika pay all of this. 




 

   Yeah you are right. Lets go to them. Or things will go wild in this supermarket. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Woah...... Hoseokie hyung is paying all of this. WOW




 

Well i want you to be stress free Taehyung ah. You deserve a break. 




 

Thanks hyung. Well i'm happy as long as my sister is happy. 




 

Oh she is more than happy. Reika seems to have fun with Yeonjun. 




 

Oh yes she is. She seems more cheerful than before. 




 

Well it must be her happy pills. 




 

Happy pills. You mean the boys and Saejung. 




 

Aniya. Choi Yeonjun. This few weeks, both of them have been hanging out a lot. 




 

That's because both of them have feelings for each other. They didn't take the next step because they want to wait for the right time. 




 

Ooooo wise words from the mighty Suga. 




 

Yah for once understand both of their actions. You will understand why they are like that. 




 

Oh well as long as they are fine. We are at peace now. 




 

OH YEAH I CAN PLAY HER GAMES THIS DAYS. 




 

Yah she is buying a house soon. My dad is giving her green light. She would bring along all of her things to the new house. 




 

Where is she living. 




 

Near Saejung  house i think. Its cheaper there. Plus she want higher level for some reasons. 




 

Scenery. You should know that your sister loves scenery. 




 

Oh yea. Well whatever. She will come to me when she is sad. Hell i won't let go who is making her sad. 




 

Protective brothers be like. 




 

Well guys we will enjoy our meal and have fun. Its our boys night out. Stress free day.




 

Nice i'm hungry let's just eat. 




 

Aigoo. Oh hyung you should join Naryeong mukbang show. You might have the glory soon. 




 

Oh im World Wide Kim Seokjin for a reason. 




 

Guys the food is getting cold if we keep chatting. 




 

Well lets just see how things go. Who knows Naryeong will open up to it. 




 

Oh we all hope she does.