-24-

Our Crown



 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 



 

 







 

You had just finished cleaning up your stuff while packing some stuff for tomorrow. You turn and look at your bed to see Yeonjun happily sleeping on your bed. You sigh and went next to him to wake him up as he always sleeps when he came to your house. 














 

Babe do you have to be like this everytime you come here. 




 

    Babe please let me rest just for five minutes will do   . 




 

No no no. Get your up and we need to go somewhere. 



 

 

    Wait what since when you plan to go somewhere   . 




 

Really do i have to explain myself to you. Even the boys know whats happening today. You gotta be kidding me oppa. Choi Yeonjun Wa-










 

Before you could even finish your words. Yeonjun pulled you towards him and all you know is you were laying on the bed while he is on top of you smiling widely. 










 

     Don't you know you look cute when you are frustrated   . 




 

You always say that to me. Now tell me what you are trying to do. 




 

    Just wondering how smooth my girlfriend can be   . 




 

Omo. My boyfriend is a ert. Yah get off of me  




 

    What if I don't want to   . 




 

Ayeee Byuntae. Better get off or you are banned to come here forever. 




 

   Ayee you won't do that   . 




 

What if i would. 




 

     You don't know how I will do anything to get you not to do that   . 




 

You sure. Where's the proof Choi Yeonjun ssi. 










 

Yeonjun chuckled and sealed his lips onto yours. You smile and kissed him back while wrapping your hands around his neck. It was a short one as your phone starts to ring multiple times. You removed your hands away from him. Yeonjun move to your side and wrapped his hands around your waist while you reached out for your phone near you. You pick up the call and all you heard is Saejung voice is high. 







 

YAH RIEKA KANG NARYEONG WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR MAN. 


 

~ Woah whats up. What's wrong babe. 


 

~ YAH COME TO THE DANCE STUDIO PLEASE. BEOMGYU IS GOING CRAZY WHEN HE SEE HYOMIN TRIED TO DO NASTY STUFF ABOUT YOU. YAH HURRY. HE IS AFTER SOOBIN AND HYOMIN HURRY. 


 

~ wait what...








 

Saejung hang up the call making you sit up while feeling uneasy. Yeonjun followed the same and look at you worriedly. 









 

     Honey is there anything wrong  . 




 

Babe can we go to the dance studio today. 




 

     Why something wrong...




 

Oppa please. Can we go. 




 

     Well sure. But you need to tell me what's happening    . 




 

Talk later get ready now. Hurry babe.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You guys really have to fight again and again. 




 

Aigoo young ones loves to get beaten. 




 

I'm glad that i'm old and not that Childish. 



 

You all are sure stressing me out. Why are we here looking at the CCTV. 




 

Waiting for Naryeong and Yeonjun to walk in the frame. The kids just started fighting because Hyomin slap Saejung. 




 

Again. What's with them slapping this days. 




 

I don't even know. 




 

Oh shoot my sister is calling. 




 

IF YOU ARE AT THE BLOODY SYSTEM CONTROL ROOM LOOKING AT THE CCTV YOU ARE DEAD. 

 

~ Ah i hate it when you have this brother sister instinct. 

 

~ aish you seniors really love to see free movie 

 

~ they are fighting because Hyomin start it first. 

 

~ i bloody knew it. Since when that girl have access to come in this company

 

~ Soobin let her in. She brought along her security. But don't worry. Our bodyguard is twice more than hers. 

 

~ aish jinjja. Are they still fighting

 

~ ofcourse. Oooo Hyomin is pulling Saejung hair. OMO PULLING EACH OTHER HAIR. 

 

~ Yah Naryeong you better be there or they will end with blood. 

 

~ YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD

 











 

And she hang up.




 

That was a good call. I'm sure more actions is coming. 




 

Yah Naryeong look so mad at the entrance




 

While her boyfriend is worried. Thats funny. 




 

You guys go on and watch this. I will be at my studio. Call me when you are done. 




 

Will sure do leader nim

 



 

We have schedules later. Better eat the food that you want to eat before the chance is gone forever. 




 

Yeah yeah. Now let's enjoy the movie. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

YAH YOU WITCH LET GO OF MY HAIR. 




 

YOU LET ME GO FIRST. 




 

AISH YOU WORTHLESS WOMAN. LET ME GO. 




 

I WILL IF SOOBIN LET GO OF MY MAN. 




 

WHY WOULD HE. BEOMGYU DESERVE THAT PUNCH WHEN HE START TO BLAME ME THAT I SLAP YOU. 




 

YOU DID SLAP ME YOU WITCH. 













 

Just then, the door slammed open and revealed you clenching your fist while Yeonjun stood behind you not knowing what to do. You went towards the boys who is grabbing each other collar. You pulled the boys away and gave each a slap. Then afterwards you went to the girls and do the same thing as what you did to the boys. All of them were in shock as they never seen you this mad before. They stood away in silence as they don't dare to say anything with your bad anger face. 








 

     Naryeong ah....




 

Every one of you take a sit before i really make you not able to walk anymore. That includes you Choi Yeonjun. 










 

All of them listen to you and you sigh as you were trying to calm yourself. 










 

You. Choi Soobin. Do you really have to use those fist just because this ugly duckling is blaming your own member. Really. 




 

YAH




 

Shut your bloody mouth if you wanna live. Seriously why need to be Physically hurt when you guys just freaking talk. Not happy, don't settle it here. Settle it at the police station. Hyomin you don't want to make your father turns into a beggar don't you. 




 

Don't involve my father in this matter. 




 

Then freaking hell don't take advantage of Soobin oppa. You hurt him emotionally. Have you ever thought of that you self centered witch. 




 

     Kang Naryeong   . 




 

What. You want to slap me. Then slap. Remember Choi Soobin. With you slapping me because i say bad things about her. You are totally stupid to not see who Hyomin really is. That is physical abuse. I have the right to sue you for what you did to me. Same goes to you ugly duckling. 




 

Damn i never see your sister that mad. 




 

Well that came from Reika Kang Naryeong. I'm not shocked. 




 

When is the last time I ever seen this. 




 

I don't even remember




 

You guys done. Or you guys want to get it for me. 




 

Does anyone remember what belt she is in. 




 

The highest belt she ever get. 




 

Does black belt counted. I'm scared of her. 




 

Don't even need to ask. Yah Beomgyun. Come with me. Lets aid those wounds. 




 

Jimin. Bring the young ones to my studio. They need a break from their hyungs. 




 

That is settled. Come guys lets go out of here. 




 

Nara meet you at the carpark. Don't be late. 








 

The boys walked out leaving you, Suga, Jin, Yeonjun, Soobin and Hyomin in the dance studio. 






 

The four of you really makes me think why you guys are fighting when all of you used to be so close. Exception of Hyomin. 




 

I hate it when my family has relations with Hyomin. You really embarrassed me. 




 

They are the ones at fault. 




 

Ahh you are too noisy. Let's get you out of here and banned you from coming. I'm sick and tired of your face. 





 

Thanks Yoongi oppa. 




 

Bring Soobin along with you. Don't leave him alone. 




 

Yeonjun bring him along. My brother hates waiting.




 

      Yah lets go.....