-29-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN   AIKA

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 












 

 







 

WAHHHH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE  




 

It is. Its been years since it blooms




 

     Really it blooms beautifully like you  




 

Oh stop it. I know im beautiful. 




 

   Nuna me and Taehyun will just stay around here. You couples go and have a good time together. 




 

Aww thats sweet of you. 



 

 I will take care of them Saejung. You go and have a good time with Beomgyu. He needs your attention. 




 

    Oh my thanks Aika. What about Soobin hyung. 




 

     I will be with Aika and the rest. You both go and have fun.




 

     Ayee i wanna have time with my one and only Taehyun. Hyung you should accompany Aika nuna. Who knows...




 

Yeah right Huening Kai. 




 

     We meant it. Couples have fun. We boys are just gonna hang around here. We won't go far. 




 

If thats so. Lets dispersed then. 









 

All of you dispersed in five groups. Beomgyu and Saejung were soon gone right after you said dispersed. While Soobin is still awkward and nervous around Aika. Aika grabs his hands and starts walking the opposite way while you look at Yeonjun who is smiling at Soobin. 










 

Oppa what is with that smile. 




 

     Soobin likes her. He is just shy around her  . 




 

Well they are soon gonna be a couple. I'm sure he will be the clingy one. So where should we head to. 




 

     I have somewhere to show you. Today is my day to lead you since yesterday you lead us. 




 

    Sure thing babe. Lead the way. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Babe where are you bringing me. 




 

    Saejung we are having our good time. Sightseeing. 




 

This is the first time you ever be nice to me. 




 

    Babe i'm always nice what do you mean

 



 

I mean. Babe you are so sweet and calm. Not like last couple of days where you are so moody. Angsty. Moodswing. All of that. 




 

    Well it's because I am with my beautiful lady. How can I not be calm with nature. I love you, that is why I'm so sweet to you. You deserve this more than I do. Which I'm thankful for all those patience that you gave me. Without you i won't know where i could be right now




 

Aww babe. You're gonna make me cry. 




 

     Well we need to be happy today. Let's stay happy. 




 

I will be with you. Together. 




 

    Well i hope you love this place too. It's the only place where I can just express everything to you without anyone around. 




 

OH MY GAWD BABE. THIS SCENERY IS SO BEAUTIFUL. 







 

KB44lNZYhA_ISRE5Pz0GXfdjxye1KjHGEgzgze9fmUt1At3YM-DOx-0FCPa3qsA7PgGcVGQOIuQaLb5Bnn8if86Oufce3BwVLNxajHIqAjjQSICifhWqGiOpZzNbhDzgOAWTX2p3

(Just imagine that they were on a hill and saw this scenery)














 

Saejung were smiling widely to see the beautiful scenery that both of them were looking at. They hike a little far from where they were before and she didn't expect to see that kind of the scenery view. Beomgyu smile and gave Saejung a back hug. He lean his chin on her shoulder and smile. 










 

    Do you like this view? 




 

Ofcourse. Its beautiful. If the rest are here im sure they will like this.




 

    Well i'm glad you like it. 






 

Saejung removed his hands away and turned to look at him while holding his cheek. His hands wrap her waist again and he smiles. 











 

Babe. Every moment with you is precious. Thank you for being with me through thick and thin. 




 

   Thank you for accepting me for who i am despite my craziness  




 

Aww i always love that side of yours. 




 

    I love you too.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

 


 

Okay this is the place where i always go hang out with Reika when we are still young. Both of us were so bubbly and we love nature so much. 




 

   Thats cute   .




 

I know right. It's been so long since I met her. I'm glad I met her now. Or.... she is just busy in Seoul. 




 

    Well you could come to Seoul  .

 



 

Nahh it's a hassle. I'm gonna cause trouble for both Reika and Taehyung oppa. 




 

     But its not a hassle to me  .




 

Wait what do you mean? 




 

   I mean.... uhm.... oh my gawd i should not said that in the first place. Im sorry. 




 

You dont have to apologize oppa. You did nothing wrong. 




 

    Uh.... oh my.....




 

You are cute. Dont you know that. 




 

    Really. Am i....




 

Yeah. Since the first day i met you. You are cute. I meant it. I mean you are still shy now since you keep on showing how nervous you are with me. 




 

    Oh no... did i....




 

Yeah still you are who you are. Come on i dont bite. Just be who you are and im gonna respect who you really are.




 

   Well i can try but Aika.... theres something else that makes me nervous and i want to stop that  




 

Well what is it. 




 

    I hope you dont hate me for doing this. 









 

With just seconds, Soobin pulled her towards him and next thing he know is that he was holding her waist while the other hand were on her cheek with his lips sealed on her. Aika was super shock and blank. She literally doesn't even expect this to happen so soon. Suddenly she has mixed feelings that she doesn't even know how to react. After seconds they move apart from each other. Blushing red. Its their first kiss and they suddenly were so shy.









 

   Im sorry....




 

You dont have to.....




 

     Well.... actually.... I.....




 

Oppa... Lets be real...




 

   Be real... what do you mean. 




 

I mean. I want us to get to know each other. I don't want us to just be awkward and nothing happened. So lets be real




 

     But Aika....




 

Lets date.....




 

   Hold on. Are you for real. Like for real. 



 

Well yeah.... i mean you stole my first kiss and you make me feel butterflies too.... i just want to get to know you more. Who knows it would work. 




 

    Oh my gawd Aika. 







 

Soobin sime and grab her waist, spinning her around with happiness while Aika just giggled. He put her down and hugged her for a few seconds before giving a peck on her lips. Making both of them smile widely from eye to eye. 







 

   I promise I will make this happen and nothing can get into our way. 




 

Then make me trust you with those words and i can assure you that i can be happy with you. Just dont leave me hanging okay...




 

   I wont i promise. Thank you so much Aika. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Babe im tired




 

    We are almost there babe. 




 

Babe where are we heading to

 



 

    Okay we have arrive. Look isnt it beautiful  




 

Babe.... Oh my gawd...    How.... This is beautiful....







 

tePek4GiJm6JDp8fmaObarOx6Hn8TkRx2riI4R-QA3BkHIvSPu-7ePMQct3XCBKQ7rxGMyjQZ1v9JggMY-a-uAJuXcyKsiNybHZD7N3YBlGtgEOTBQCAtI-M2RT4mwkuFLDcMetC

(Just imagine that they were on a hill and saw this scenery)











 

Babe is is so beautiful. 




 

   Im glad you like this babe. 




 

This moment is the most memorable moments i have with you. 




 

   Oh really. I'm surprised. 




 

Why is that so. I mean enjoying this scenery with you is already a great memory. 




 

    I'm happy to be with you too babe. Also I wanna ask something. 




 

Something... babe dont shocked me. 




 

    Look Naryeong. Even if not more than a year. I feel like we are super close that we can't separate from each other. Im thankful for everything. The madness, sadness, shyness, happiness. All of it. Going through this path with you is an amazing journey and I can't wait to spend more journeys with you. So.... Thank you for making me to who i am and being by my side since the start. 




 

Oppa... i'm gonna cry....




 

   Babe. Is this too sad for you   .  




 

No... its sweet. Super sweet...








 

You peck his lips and hug his waist. 







 

Thank you for making me realize that I should not keep to myself in those dark and move on with the bright side. Thank you for staying by my side since the start. I'm thankful for you. 




 

    I love you so much




 

I love you too. Promise we wont leave each other side. 




 

    I promise.......